2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 30, 2013 6:38 AM by BHF_Leader_SB RSS

Looking to join clan

KEVOODOODY

Im looking to join a clan of decent players that can help run support, and play objective games. Mainly  play domination and killed confirmed..also play league play

Psn: KEVOODOODY

Add and feel free to message me

• Re: Looking to join clan
    Leeds_United_AFC

I'm part of an active Playstation clan called Renegade Elite.

We will become Level 40 on Elite today

We have over 50 active members from around the world

We expect our gamers to be active, helpful and respectful to one another and go for the objectives.

To join visit http://www.renegadeeliteclan.org

You need to have a working mic to join and meet our age requirement

If you have any questions message me on PSN

• Re: Looking to join clan
    BHF_Leader_SB

Black Hawk Force Now recruiting new members

Were a growing clan, a group of elite soldiers that work as a team. With dedicated members who stick by each other and strive together to achieve goals on the battlefield, and enjoy the rewards together at clan HQ. We are an international, active clan! With an australian headquatres and welcome any new member happy to carry the coat of arms of the Black Hawk!

Were currently a level 10 clan, always competing on a week to week basis, with many members getting involved to grab Gold! Once Total Zombie kills comes round all hell brakes loose....let the killing begin!

Popular clan operations -

Kill confirmed

Team Deathmatch

Total Zombie Kills

Domination

If youre interested in any of these games modes and love to work as a team then the Black Hawk Force is the right clan for you, also we have a facebook page to keep all members posted on medal counts and the top 3 players of each clan oeperation

Recruiting from all walks of Call of Duty...Black Ops2 and Modern Warfare 3

NO K/D Required  microphone not an essential but would be handy

Join at    https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/6944873

Thanks For your time BHF Leader