3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2013 1:23 AM by budmarques RSS

(ps3) looking for a clan

expert marksman, looking for an elite clan. qualifications include adept at camoflauge, quick-scoping, infiltration, rapid and accurate sniper fire with an almost guaranteed headshot kill. flaws include: do not have a mic and occassional over-camping. send me info and or request at my ps3, sas_joe24601. serious invites only please, thank you

• Re: (ps3) looking for a clan
    BHF_Leader_SB

Black Hawk Force Now recruiting new members

Were a growing clan, a group of elite soldiers that work as a team. With dedicated members who stick by each other and strive together to achieve goals on the battlefield, and enjoy the rewards together at clan HQ. We are an international, active clan! With an australian headquatres and welcome any new member happy to carry the coat of arms of the Black Hawk!

Were currently a level 10 clan, always competing on a week to week basis, with many members getting involved to grab Gold! Once Total Zombie kills comes round all hell brakes loose....let the killing begin!

Popular clan operations -

Kill confirmed

Team Deathmatch

Total Zombie Kills

Domination

If youre interested in any of these games modes and love to work as a team then the Black Hawk Force is the right clan for you, also we have a facebook page to keep all members posted on medal counts and the top 3 players of each clan oeperation

Recruiting from all walks of Call of Duty...Black Ops2 and Modern Warfare 3

NO K/D Required  microphone not an essential but would be handy

Join at    https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/6944873

Thanks For your time BHF Leader

SWITCHMYND

i was in a big  clan before and decided to stop and make my own so i quit and started one called M.E.T.H (MODERN. ELITE. TACTICAL. HITMEN). We are only a level one at the moment and have at least 8 members still geting registered with elite. we play alot of different games if you join and want us to try a game then suggest it, and we also play at different times because of the location of our members. we also work on helping each other get platinum trophies for games need  help ask. also im trying to get more people to join and at least one person thats an elite platinum member so we can level up our clan on COD we need the help, also featured on youtube. if you are interested message me on playstation network. gamertag: SWITCHMYND

also there is a mod new members my recieve.

But my main focus is leveling up meeting new people and having fun. This clan is also registered with top 100 clans, i wish to show up on that list of badassness. Please i wish for your help it will be greatly appreciated. you can look at use here (MODERN.ELITE.TACTICAL.HITMEN) AKA M.E.T.H  and no i did not do that on purpose.https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/6941555

budmarques

BreakingGodz is recruiting and wants you to join if your interested add me on ps3 and msg me psn: budmarques