1 59 60 61 62 63 Previous Next 626 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2013 3:37 PM by EliteKing Go to original post RSS
  • 620. Re: Who's all left from the Golden days

SW-Echo  now on PS3.  My forum account has changed 4 times (since they fix anything here).  Was Echo Leader in the golden days.  Add me again on the forums and if you play on PS3.

Still have WaW on the Wii but haven't put it on in a few years.  I keep itchin though.  Loved WaW.

• 621. Re: Who's all left from the Golden days
    EliteKing

love never dies.

• 622. Re: Who's all left from the Golden days

Man, it has been about 4 years?

A lot has changed.

Looking back, I handled situations on this forum completely incorrectly. However, this is no apology letter, because apology spam was one of the reasons my reputation went into the crapper.

As with practically everyone who will recognize me, I switched away from the Wii, and moved to the PS3. I played some with Flint_McDart, but that was years ago, and I have not heard from him since MW2.

Nowadays, I still play Call of Duty, but I play it much less. I've come to like Battlefield and Skyrim has taken about 6-7 days of my life. I still write my opinions, although I do so without "attempts at humor which could make a hyena stop laughing", and it isn't my opinions on weapons in the Call of Duty franchise.

You may recognize me as the guy who lost his god damn mind over one comment, the guy who spammed weapon reviews, the guy who spammed worthless threads, or the guy who spammed apology letters. Although hell was in my name, most of you recognized me as the dude with a whiny attitude from hell. Although warrior was in my name, most of you recognized me as the dude who only hurt himself on the forums.

I'm only here because I clicked away from the Black Ops II forum by mistake, and chances are, you are too.

Anyways, glad to hear from you guys.

Raptor (A.K.A. Hell's Warrior)

• 623. Re: Who's all left from the Golden days
    legguh

I used to post on WaW forum all the time.  Now my account is all messed up from Elite.

My old forum name was gabby09.

• 624. Re: Who's all left from the Golden days
    EliteKing

oh yeah, i remember those!

they were entertaining, lol.

• 625. Re: Who's all left from the Golden days
    getoutofmyhouse

Wow it has been Almost 5 whole years since WaW came out. I remember being an annoying, nooby, crappy 8th grader spamming invites on WaW ( Still sorry about that G's Finest). Those days were fun though, I wish we could back to the days with where threads bashing JD2020 were the norm and a few console wars occured (I got banned and was devastated which seems so stupid now). I've met so many good people from this game and some I still keep in touch with. It was quite a fun time.

• 626. Re: Who's all left from the Golden days
    EliteKing

Dude, the U is soo much fun.

Wii in HD.

we get all the killcams, emblems, warships, dragon fires and lodestars.

only thing is the DLC is still being held back for some reason, but other than that its amazing.

you should check out my channel to see vids of CoD:BO2 on the WiiU

1 59 60 61 62 63 Previous Next