8 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2013 10:58 PM by ChestSplittah RSS

A quick question...

Penguinz_46

I just have three questions about what 3arc could do to improve the game, in your opinion.

1. I dom and hq, should there be a capture assist score award if you are on the objective for half the time but get killed off of it right as your team caps it?

2. Should the target finder be nerfed so it is harder to find and target enemies at longer ranges?

3. Would you buy more, if not just 1, camo pack if the money was donated to charities and not 3arcs fund for employee bonuses?

It would be great to hear your opinions and maybe get at least one of these ideas to 3arc

• Re: A quick question...
    ghamorra

I suggested capture assists in a previous post a few weeks ago. It got overwhelming support.

TF need a range limit and minimum requirements to find targets such as 75% visibility and limited HUD

I like the flag idea. I honestly dont think the target finder is that great.and I'd buy all the camo packs if it was for charity lol

illstplaya2live

1. Yes this is a good idea. This has happened to me many times. Very frustrating.

2. I don't know if the TF needs to be nerfed. Everyone hates it. But I'm indifferent about it. I always use cold blooded and emp so it really doesn't affect me.

3. No. Not because I'm a mean person. But because I will not allow Treyarch to believe its ok to charge money for dlc when the major problems in the game have not been fixed. (This is why I haven't bought any dlc)

Im_not_BukLau

Penguinz_46 wrote:

1. I dom and hq, should there be a capture assist score award if you are on the objective for half the time but get killed off of it right as your team caps it?

2. Should the target finder be nerfed so it is harder to find and target enemies at longer ranges?

3. Would you buy more, if not just 1, camo pack if the money was donated to charities and not 3arcs fund for employee bonuses?

It would be great to hear your opinions and maybe get at least one of these ideas to 3arc

1. I think a capture assist would be good. Anything to get people to PTFO.
    2. As much as I dislike the TF I don't think it needs to be nerfed
    3. I didnt't buy any of the camo packs and even if Activision decided to donate to a charity () I still wouldn't have brought any of the camos.
    azn_chic

Penguinz_46 wrote:

Does Activision's CEO count as a charity?

Mechanical_Demon

You bring up relevant points, but that would cause real complexities in designing the game. Figuring a points system for every "point worthy" feet is crazy. The reason I use quotes is also because what is "point worthy" is an individualistic idea; you may think situation X deserves points, but I do no not. The opposite could also apply; I think Y deserves points points, but you do not. Many people learn what actions are worth what points and to nit-pick would cause chaos on the part of the players and developers alike. People are finally getting used to the game and its point system and, to be honest, I see enough scorestreaks; I do not need to see a K9 unit because someone got an assisted capture. With the people I play with, there are 3 sentry guns, 2 AGRs, and a stealth chopper out at the same time, and many more on standby; we usually struggle to call in all of our scorestreaks every match.

ChestSplittah

3. No, because they are not to be believed.  There apparent choice of charity would be disabled MLG players. Nasty thumb blisters, splinters obtained in the great battle of '13.