0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 26, 2013 12:28 AM by Slayerbro666 RSS

DO YOU WANT A CLAN THAT IS FRIENDLY AND HAS VERY ACTIVE MEMBERS WHICH DO LOTS OF CLAN OPS? JOIN US!   (PS3) LEVEL 20 (NEAR 21) VERY FRIENDLY CLAN RECRUITING ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO BE A PART OF OUR CLAN :)

Slayerbro666

Our clan is very friendly and has a GOLD CLAN TAG which is     xRIx  - It stands for Ruthless Individuals and our ELITE clan name is calledD3NCH GANG 

We are a very FRIENDLY clan who do clan ops all the time which makes the Clan Level up FAST.

We are RECRUITING ANYBODY who wants to be a part of our clan and we would prefer people who have a kd above 0.7 Min but it doesnt matter that much so just LEAVE YOUR PSN NAME BELOW             OR     apply on ELITE to                                      D3NCH GANG

CLICK THE LINK TO GO TO OUR CLAN HOMEPAGE ---- https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/6399112

Anybody who wants to be a part of our clan is welcome to so just leave you PSN NAME BELOW AND I WILL INVITE YOU AS SOON AS I SEE IT

IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE CLAN AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE THEN MESSAGE ME ON PS3 ------    Slayerbro666                                   

HOPE TO SEE YOU IN OUR CLAN SOON!