1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 80 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2013 9:48 AM by Myramuff Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Seriously with the gun camos?
    nicedrewishfela

So you are homophobic, basically?

That is what the crux of your argument boils down to. Guess what? Women and girls play this game, too. Straight men, gay men play this game. Old people and young people play this game.

For what it costs, its still some of the cheapest entertainment value for the time spent in game.

They are charging an equivalent of $2 for these packs, and they are completely optional, and are non game-impacting. The issue is you, not them. It is a free market system, the market will dictate the cost and availability of such items. If you don't want them, don't get them.

And with all the bad things happening in the world, its good that we can put a bit of a lighter side into our games. God knows we see enough sadness and heartbreak on the news.

• 61. Re: Seriously with the gun camos?
    SitRepPro

HAILskinsRG3 wrote:

Is it too much to ask that I have one manly war game to play without the metrosexualization of our society ruining it?

Duke Nukem.

• 62. Re: Seriously with the gun camos?
    starbuckfrack

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Old people and young people play this game.

I hear the game is coming out with a walker to keep the older folks entertained. It has tennis balls over the feet too

• 63. Re: Seriously with the gun camos?
    trialstardragon

They are just a cosemetic change to the gun, they do nothing for the gun really. So if you are getting so upset over them, than maybe the problem really is you and your expectations on how the game should be. This game was not meant for you or anyone else personally, so get over it and accept that they are not removing them from the game becasue you do not like them or want them there.

I think more or less you are mad others have them and you do not, becuase you do not want to pay for them and think you should get them for free... so now complain about them even being there because you do not...

• 64. Re: Seriously with the gun camos?
    nicedrewishfela

I think you might be on to something there....

• 65. Re: Seriously with the gun camos?

I detest being PC too. I just choose to not take such things seriously.

You shouldn't detest being PC. You should detest political correctness gone mad. (Positive Discrimination)

• 66. Re: Seriously with the gun camos?

The worst one i've heard is renaming Baa Baa Black Sheep to Baa Baa Rainbow Sheep.

I mean come on! How is that more politically correct. If anything, the black sheep gets preferential treatment being chosen over all the white sheep to supply the master, dame and little boy who lives down the lane

• 67. Re: Seriously with the gun camos?
    FalconR6

Indeed:). Being over the top PC can have a detrimental impact on whatever the issue may be:- because it causes exclusion rather than inclusion. My comment was aimed purely at the fact that the OP was using stereotypes to pigeon hole. I'd rather have a laugh.

• 68. Re: Seriously with the gun camos?
    dweez1988

And it isn't annoying that peopel run around with sparkly diamond camo? Yeah that sure as hell is manly XD

• 69. Re: Seriously with the gun camos?
    Film_Not_Rated

Do nothing for the gun...What?!?! You mean you don't know about the +100 damage boosts for having bought camos?

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next