8 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2013 8:28 AM by jeepchick RSS

hardcore problems please read

ghostsniper2010

Hello fellow gamers i was playing hardcore kill comfirmed the other day and i was one of dogs, i had a longstar and a warthog and a team mate killed me with his lightning strike so what i am asking is treyarch do you think you could do something about team mates team killing on hardcore and ending your killstreak. don't get me wrong i team kill when i find boosters i normally kill them both.

• Re: hardcore problems please read
    vims1990

You mean bring back "Hardcore Ricochet", right?

Not sure if that'll be a popular decision as I know most hardcore players here are against hardcore ricochet.

ghostsniper2010

or make it so ur streak carries on if a team mate kills u

WonkySausage

why do I get the whiff of a booster here. I'm probably wrong...

If I am.. Killstreaks continuing if a team player kills you is absolutely wrong and should never be implemented.. Do you know just how bad this will make hardcore, which is currently already being ruined by countless boosters? If I see boosters, I kill them both too, so why should my "team" mate be rewarded for not losing his streak..

ghostsniper2010

would you like to check my ELITE so you can see i aint a booster??? and your point is the same reason i know nothing can be done. coz ppl will just boost when i see boosters i kill them both last night my other half said there was boosters at the back of express i killed them both they brought in dogs swarm and warthog as i killed them both all killstreaks went. they left i messaged them both saying yeah bye. one thing i do notice is most boosters i catch are from france

FalconR6

Yeah, it sucks. But, I look it as the Team being punished for a TK , rather than an individual.

Restore_Hardcore

Ever been killed twice by calling in one stealth bomber or other kill streak? How about dropping dead when your teammate gets caught in the explosion of your claymore or burning vehicle? Kill/score streaks are lame imo, they take away from the game. They promote selfish gameplay from teammates more than they help out, this game should be about gun fights. Oh ya, hell no to ricochet unless it's activated after 2 teamkills just for the sake of keeping players in the lobby. Also if they ever did activate ricochet after 2 team kills it should only be in objective games, not tdm.

I am a 4-title hardcore-only player and this is a sore topic for me, i have been kicked from some of my best games ever.  the way i see it, hc-tdm needs to have tac inserts removed and spawn wait timers on.  the tac inserts are the only thing boosters need, so at that point boosting is defeated and kicks can be off as a spawn timer for TK's discourages that sort of behavior. between horrible matchmaking and friendly fire kicks, I'm close to turning BLOPS2 into my second most expensive table coaster. .

another issue i have is with game modes/maps.  hardcore needs ALL GAME MODES!   why should the little kids get to play on the new maps, when i paid for them too?  i absolutely refuse to play regular core games, as they are populated by the worst kind of gamers. my choice in difficulty shouldn't affect what parts of the game are useable by me.

treyarch needs to get it together before i will consider buying any other game with their name on it.

MW2 hardcore minus the tac insertions is what i ask for. complete with domination and a new map mode.  but this is only my opinion, and will most likely never be considered due to all the infants playing this game.

jeepchick

We have several threads on this topic, it is commonly referred to as Hardcore Ricochet. Please do a search to find existing discussions and contribute your thoughts to those threads.

Thank you,

Claire JeepChick