4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2013 3:49 AM by SitRepPro RSS

SO OVER IT

playerone2

Ok i gave it a shot. and waited for it to be fixed this time. even bought the first map pack.

But this game is more broken than MW3 was.

Honestly its pathetic. this is the only game where adding latency to your connection will improve your aim and the amount of bullets that register.

I have to say the zombies developer did a great job. They are actually passionate about what they do. you can tell they love the game.

But multiplayer is (especially core) is unplayable about 80% of the time.

I dont know if its what they have to do to be able to control and change every aspect of the game.

or if there is some other reason they would make the lag compensation system in this game so bad.

Im actually the last one on my friends list to stop playing. I was the first one to give up on mw3.

bought this game used from someone else who thought it was trash(no money to activision). now i will get rid of it for someone else to laugh at.

figured now would be a good time since the map packs just came out.

I can only hope that the sales drop for the next installment and they decide to finally go back to what made them so popular in the first place.

so until next time. see ya.

• Re: SO OVER IT

Bye!!!

PinkBootsOn

Problem is the majority of talent who built COD2, MW and MW2 are no longer at Activision, for many nefarious reasons.  Getting back to those heady days of rose tinted gaming will be tough for the COD franchise.

Good news is that Respawn Entertainment, a new game dev with a lot of early COD DNA, will be showing/teasing audiences at E3 with news of a new IP. 

The COD franchise needs some serious competition to be shaken from its yearly cycle of appathy imo, and Respawn have the personel to do just that.

trialstardragon

You do realize that this is an 3arc game and not an IW game so those that left IW have nothing to do with how this game works or not for they are two seperate game development studios.

Respawn will not be a threat to CoD, no game will ever reall be a threat to CoD because of how big CoD is in general.

SitRepPro

PinkBootsOn wrote:

The COD franchise needs some serious competition to be shaken from its yearly cycle of appathy imo, and Respawn have the personel to do just that.

Without coming across as a COD fanboy, I will be very surprised if Respawn can give COD competition if you're going by sales alone.  I wonder how much of the bad stuff W&Z came up with or gave approval of from MW2.