AN 94 RECOIL

lilgswagg

Anyone know what attachments reduce it

• Re: AN 94 RECOIL
    iivrruummii

Fore Grip?

kellysa111

I don't know why you ask. Go through all the attachments and see which ones work. (I use grip and reflex sight.)

SitRepPro

Because the game can actually be misleading on attachment choice.  I wonder how many people use FMJ on their gun thinking it's Stopping Power from MW2.  Fore Grip reduces recoil by 2% on ARs.  That's it.  The game doesn't say this.

phxs72

Grip helps slightly for really long distance shots but is hardly noticable anywhere else.  However, the best attachment is Select Fire.  It turns it into a rapid fire 2 burst gun with very little recoil.  You can also use some of the sights such as the ACOG to get a better view of your target and increase you accuracy.  But again SF is the best option.

trialstardragon

Yep, an94 with select fire is beast, better than swat, or the m481 with its 4 round burst. And it does reduce recoil or at least seems to have that effect when used, compared to continous full auto fire.

mjw3786

using this exclusively now. play 95% hardcore so ymmv, but i am rocking quick aim + red dot

iron sights are good on it too but i feel like the RDS increases accuracy at mid-long range

wouldn't mess with select fire in hardcore. waste of an attachment. learn how to burst fire your weapon manually. it's not too difficult

QwertyBoredom

Grip decreases recoil by 2%

ACOG decreases recoil by 2%

EO tec decreases recoil by 1%

The grip can be stacked with one of the other so Grip+ACOG = recoil decrease of 4%.

ghamorra

QwertyBoredom wrote:

Grip decreases recoil by 2%

ACOG decreases recoil by 2%

EO tec decreases recoil by 1%

Nothing reduces "recoil" it decreases center speed. The recoil is the same, the time it takes to re-center you crosshairs is what reduces

malditor

Increases center speed or reduces time to center.... If you decrease center speed that makes it less accurate because it takes longer to recenter.

pfcsmooth

You are incorrect. In this game the "weight" of the scope used does trim out the weapon. Try putting the "heat scope" on the LSAT then add grip. It fires like a laser beam. They balanced the insane accuracy this causes by givng you the smallest field of view with this scope and a looong draw up time.

Acog also reduces kick but only by about half as much as the scope above.

No sure what millimeter scanner does because I have never used it.

owiseguyo

Don't use any attachment to reduce recoil. Instead, learn to tap the trigger instead of holding it down all the time. This is especially true when it comes

To the An-94 because of its 2 bullet increased rate of fire.

I feel like a silencer reduces recoil. Not sure if thats true or not, but that's how it feels.

ab36

Use Select Fire, I stopped using Grip because of people saying that it didn't do much, and so I tried getting used to playing without it, and seem to play well without it lol Select Fire is great for this gun, the burst fire is very effective. Kills quickly and can be burst fired quickly.

doughxDude87

deal with it.  The recoil is barely noticable or maybe it is and I can deal with I did play Bf3 during MW3's life cycle and I got used to the PKP's Recoil and boy that gun had some kick

basketball1367

I like the AN94 with Fast Mags and Quickdraw. When I use it, there seems to be little to no recoil. If you do feel recoil, simple tap-firing works well.

Grip helps and if firing over medium to long range do it in bursts.

gallp13

just burst fire n save a slot

fore grip.  the silencer seems to take some off of it too

darkrangeresp

shoot short controlled bursts with the weapon and it's managable.  However, it is a higher recoil weapon to counter it's high rate of fire of the first two round burst you shoot.

darkrangeresp

Let me also add to this, while the force grip and acog sight do slightly reduce recoil in this game, a 4% reduction in center speed don't help that much with a gun with as high of a recoil as the an94.  Don't get me wrong, it's a wonderful weapon if you can learn to micromanage the burst fire and the kick.  I would advise you to put it in burst fire mode with select fire. This will kill the vast majority of the recoil.  Also, while this actually increases recoil, you may want to try a silencer. The muzzle flash on the an94 is very high and can make long range aiming with the iron sights very difficut.

I would advise you to try some of the combinations here and see what works for you. The an94 is a very powerful and competative assult rifle. However, it has a high learning curve. 

Run_N_Gunning_Camper

Use Acog, Fore Grip and Quickdraw.

That's the current setup I'm using and it's firing like a laser beam.

My Perks:

Lightweight

Toughness and Scavenger

Dexterity

Primary Gunfighter and Perk 2 Greed.

killabig

The weapon kick is very manageable, fore grip is not really necessary. I would say use toughness that way your shot is not thrown off when you are aiming and getting hit, but the gun itself is fine. Just throw a red-dot-sight and you're good to go - a second attachment could be Ext mags, Dual Mags, or stock even.