1 19 20 21 22 23 Previous Next 221 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2013 10:51 AM by Bielsalmighty Go to original post RSS
  • 200. Re: Hardcore Capture The Flag nerfed
    ifrerkinbr4di

i will keep bumping this thread...i can't believe they just remove the only gamemode i play.

• 201. Re: Hardcore Capture The Flag nerfed
    superjolly1231

If your whining because they removed the only gamemode you played I'm sorry, your part of the minority of people who play COD that enjoyed hardcore CTF. But why don't you just try another gamemode or game if hardcore CTF is really the only gametype you liked.

• 202. Re: Hardcore Capture The Flag nerfed
    trialstardragon

And if you keep bumping this thread you will be reported for spam, and will get your posts deleted or worse. Constant bumping is not allowed.

• 203. Re: Hardcore Capture The Flag nerfed
    trialstardragon

I had to post the post that would come after you posted that sort of post.

• 204. Re: Hardcore Capture The Flag nerfed
    trialstardragon

Bingo. you have won the interwebs for a  3 seconds.

so sorry your time is now up.

• 205. Re: Hardcore Capture The Flag nerfed
    ifrerkinbr4di

care factor 0.....to all the idiots that keep saying play a different gamemode, have you once thought that i have played other game modes and haven't liked them at all...which is why i only play HC CTF?? i tried going again and playing other gamemodes, but they don't suit my play style at all and i don't enjoy them at all.

I'm good at HC CTF, i have a good SPM (not from spawn camping) but from actually playing the game mode...same as i did in the first black ops HC CTF until they removed it. I stopped playing it too because of that...by the time they brought it back MW3 came out so there was no point going back to play it. They are just repeating their same mistakes over and over.

Lastly WHY REMOVE IT IF PEOPLE STILL PLAY IT? fair enough if nobody was playing it, but everyday there were plenty of different lobbies i could join... so why remove it? i have yet to have a good reason apart from it was the least played...SND was the least played but because its a company fav they keep it...that doesn't make a lick of sense. Thought the game was about the community..not the companies preference. We would play the game a lot more than they do, they only develop it.

• 206. Re: Hardcore Capture The Flag nerfed
    Rednecksniper39

ifrerkinbr4di wrote:

to all the idiots that keep saying play a different gamemode, have you once thought that i have played other game modes and haven't liked them at all...which is why i only play HC CTF??

That right there is your problem. Treyarch doesn't gave to make/keep a game mode for you just because you don't like anything else.

Lastly WHY REMOVE IT IF PEOPLE STILL PLAY IT? fair enough if nobody was playing it

There wasn't many people playing it. Around 2,000-3,000.

• 207. Re: Hardcore Capture The Flag nerfed
    NoLifeKing29

You were good at HCCTF, now you can either play Core CTF or just quit, doesn't matter to Treyarch either way.

• 208. Re: Hardcore Capture The Flag nerfed
    Restore_Hardcore

Treyarch doesn't know how to run the hardcore product in cod. It's a shame they took away 2 games and while they were replaced with fun games it doesn't make up for the lack of planning. To all the punks hating on those who are disillusioned because they lost their favorite game I say shame on you all! You're a bunch of hypocrites and you should focus on other things and leave the hc ctf guys alone.

• 209. Re: Hardcore Capture The Flag nerfed
    ifrerkinbr4di

Also note that i was basically forced to play CORE CTF it MW3 which wasn't bad because you could actually kill people in core because it seemed as if stopping power was on all weapons, making the damage actually helpful when dealing with multiple enemies. Core on black ops basically is a death sentence if you're against 3 opponents at once as you don't deal enought damage to be able to kill all 3.