13 Replies Latest reply: Apr 25, 2013 6:14 PM by azn_chic RSS

nuketown in hardcore  do you like it?

since its double xp I started playing a new account but went right into hckc. I've only played nuketown on hc in this mode so far but damn how do make it  without being team killed on it and without camping your ass off inside one of the houses? lmg spam allways seems to get me from team mates or just some tard firing his shot gun at every turn he makes because the spawns are allways flipping. I think the last one I played the whole team  got kicked before finishing the game. People getting kicked left and right with new players joining right after.      I got kicked for dropping a LS on the other teams spawn. I fogot to change the default streaks, anyway though it should be safe dropping it in there spawn as I was in ours and watched a team mate spawn there and the team sniper who allways sits in that damn corner was there also. but I was wrong. got a fury kill and three team mates with it lol. guess the other three where spawn trapping.

To me the map seems way to tight for hc games unless you stay inside, not something you can do in kc unless your just trying to kill farm most of the match.

• Re: nuketown in hardcore  do you like it?
    whiteboi610

i just rush around in hckc and hc dom like a maniac especially on nuketown and ive played nuketown about 20x already and i get over 50 kills a game evertime so im loving it lol

whiteboi610

i just rush around in hckc and hc dom like a maniac especially on nuketown and ive played nuketown about 20x already and i get over 50 kills a game evertime so im loving it lol

Im_not_BukLau

Nuketown is bad enough in core, I'd hate to think how bad it gets in hardcore.

kerr29

hate it  only play hc unless doing clan ops will be staying well clear of this map in public playlist

Im_not_BukLau

kerr29 wrote:

will be staying well clear of this map in public playlist

When I see Nuketown I either

Quit the lobby

or

Bust out my 'nuketown class' which consists of

R870 long barrel + laser

Lightweight and flak jacket

Cold blooded

Tac mask

and two smoke grenades

Ungrateful_Dead

Hardcore Domination is beyond stupid on this map.  Your're lucky if you can get out of your own end of the map without being team killed.  It is stupid in core mode, in Hardcore it's full retard. 

I thought Terminal in MW3 was fugly and that putting Nuketown off on its own in BO2 was the best compromise because it gave the guys who love it and hate their choice of playing it.  Now there is no choice, unless, you can possibly delete the Nuketown add-on?  I suppose even if you could, it would cut down on the number of lobbies you can join significantly.

whiteknight1902

It does get annoying if people spawn camp (I think hijacked is far more annoying imo), but its just chaos and you can get 40+ kills easy (best 95 on hckc).

If you can, try and get a warthog or 2 for the lolz. I got 2 in the same game yesterday and got 22 kills and 18 team kills.

Playing a map as small as nuketown on hardcore is just asking to get blown up.So many noobs throw grenades and flak jacket is useless in hardcore.

I have no clue why they put this map in the hardcore rotation. Hardcore is meant for skilled players and this map has no skill to it. If you want 50+ kills sit in the corner with a LMG targer finder and there you go. There are constantly people spawning behind you because the spawns flip every 3 seconds, therefor there is no strategy to this game other than spawn, run MAYBE two feet and then 75% of the time get mowed down by LMG fire hitting your spawn because they can see within 5 seconds of wherever they spawn. Without me ranting for an hour about all the fails in HC nuketown, it's a clusterfuck of utter stupidity and nonsense. Take it out, thanks.

I have no clue why they put this map in the hardcore rotation. Hardcore is meant for skilled players and this map has no skill to it. If you want 50+ kills sit in the corner with a LMG targer finder and there you go. There are constantly people spawning behind you because the spawns flip every 3 seconds, therefor there is no strategy to this game other than spawn, run MAYBE two feet and then 75% of the time get mowed down by LMG fire hitting your spawn because they can see within 5 seconds of wherever they spawn. Without me ranting for an hour about all the fails in HC nuketown, it's a clusterfuck of utter stupidity and nonsense. Take it out, thanks.

azn_chic

I always manage to get at least one team kill in HC Nuketown Sometimes by accident, because some teammate just pops up out of nowhere while I'm shooting, and other times because I'm just being careless. Either way, I'll take my punishment, I rarely get kicked out for it, I just start playing more cautiously after my first teamkill