11 Replies Latest reply: Apr 15, 2013 5:02 AM by SitRepPro RSS

Over $1,300,000,000 on Sales and it's still broken! ¬¬

Well i just came back after almost 3 months without playing to try HCDM to find out from time to time, now my game freezes on a black screen just at the end of the match!!! can someone tell me how to fix this BROKEN game!!!

• Re: Over $1,300,000,000 on Sales and it's still broken! ¬¬
    FalconR6

Impressive sales figures. To be honest unless the problem your describing is happening to the vast majority it is a bit rich to claim the the game is "broken". There's no doubt the game has issues, exaduration will just cause a lot of forum members, who could help you, to pass.

Ok, so I'll see if I can help. Seems that a few gamers are experiencing problems, like your own, since the last patch. My advice - delete Xbox cache, re-download latest patch from your history, etc,etc : basically reboot everything!!!

If this fails have a look on the net for problems such as yours - hopefully you might find a solution.

trialstardragon

Hot to fix?

Yep simple... trade it in on something else. Try out a different game or genre, no longer feed 3arc or activision any money for their games until they test them better so there is less issues at launch.

Go get and try out Defiance. If it a different sort of game but fun in it's own way.

SitRepPro

The biggest changed will be made if sale figures dropped.  Case in point was that FIFA got really bad a few years ago and people ended up getting Pro Evo and was more popular then FIFA at one point.  Only then did FIFA become a better game because of the decrease in sales.

You can try deleting all your BO2 game data and installing every thing from scratch, but I don't know if it will help. It could be your console.

Its not going to get fixed. theyve already said that there is nothing wrong with the game since there are millions of people that arent complaining about it.

even though there are millions that ARE complaing. i guess its not broken until every single player is giving negative feedback.

Bielsalmighty

And how many of those millions have legitimate complaints, compared to how many whinge about things that are part and parcel of gaming online, haven't optimised their setup, or are just butthurt that they aren't as good as they think they are? Then theres all the problems caused by people nerfing their connections - people lagging around the map, with their hotboxes skipping everywhere because they nerfed their connections will likely be blamed on the game being broken too.

No, if millions had legitimate complaints, they'd be doing something about it. Dont be such a sheep. No, I'm not paid by Activision, I just dont put stock in the words of view-hungry youtubers and the idiots that infest this game.

Bielsalmighty wrote:

And how many of those millions have legitimate complaints, compared to how many whinge about things that are part and parcel of gaming online, haven't optimised their setup, or are just butthurt that they aren't as good as they think they are? Then theres all the problems caused by people nerfing their connections - people lagging around the map, with their hotboxes skipping everywhere because they nerfed their connections will likely be blamed on the game being broken too.

No, if millions had legitimate complaints, they'd be doing something about it. Dont be such a sheep. No, I'm not paid by Activision, I just dont put stock in the words of view-hungry youtubers and the idiots that infest this game.

First of all. i can tell you just want some attention. emulating the great macc. but with certain something. oh, its a lack of intelligence. but since i just attempted to play this game and could not get anything close to fair, so i will accommodate.

how many peoples words will come out in your text. no one thinks activision pays you. and those youtubers probably do as much to advertise for this game than activision does.

Im sure the majority of the complaints are legitamate. whos going to take their time to sign up to a forum, or review website. or twitter etc.etc. just to lie about how they suck.

people dont say they get shot before the guy appeared because they're "butthurt". they're "butthurt" because the guy shot them before he appeared.

So why would people "nerf" their connection(like a neon foam ball) (the term makes sense for bullets, not quite for latency) hmmmm, lets ponder on that,

possibly because to "optimize" your setup, is to hinder your gamplay with this game. (sad but true)

they dont do it because it makes them worse. ill tell you that much.

and people dont get 128 kills in one game and 10 and negetive the next game in the same lobby, same opponents.(as i just did).

have you ever read reviews for this game(non sponsored)? they are hilarious. every other one is about lag.

SitRepPro

BO2 is the only game I've heard that players have to 'optimise' their connection so much.  Why is this?