1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 98 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2013 5:35 AM by ghostsniper2010 Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13
    malditor

Yes, it is map design. However they can not change the current maps can they?

• 61. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13
    NotablePie

malditor wrote:

Stop acting like 14m engagements are easy to avoid. Most engagements in this game are well within that range. I don't get killed overly often by shotguns because I tend to flank and attack people from behind, but those times when I do come face to face with a shotgun user it's a good chance they'll kill me regardless if I start shooting first due to the 1hk distance they have. You keep talking about how it's got the shortest range of any shotgun but it's more used than any shotgun I've seen since the spas in MW2. I'm not saying it should be nerfed, but you need to stop acting like it's "easy" to avoid being in kill range of it.

it is

besides nuketown or hijacked, yh plenty of space where you can stay out of range

seriously they hardly ever kill me, and specially not time after time

you guys must be doing something wrong if they're so rage inducing to you

and yh if you constantly run around corners, big chance offcourse you run into someone around the corner wielding a shotgun

you act like they dominate no matter what

• 62. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13
    vims1990

Better yet, anti-shotgun players should be thankful BO2 shotguns does not have MW2 Spas-12/pre-patch akimbo model range

Oh the memories

• 63. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13

No more wusses running around with lightweight and ec tearing everyone up with one blast that is not even on target.as far as the ksg I have no problem with it cause unlike the 870 it takes some skill to use it properly. Sad to see the moshpit go tho:(

• 64. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13
    malditor

You are wrong. Most gun battles are well within 14m. It's easy to avoid them if you hang back at the back of the map or watch hallways, sure. But if you move around the map at all you'll be inside of 14m constantly when meeting an enemy. I don't rage about them.

Also, vims1990, I clearly stated outside of mw2 I have never seen shotguns used as much.

• 65. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13
    bazil2005

would have hated playing that

• 66. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13
    iivrruummii

Everything was super OP in MW2.  LOL

• 67. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13

Let's see 4 to 6 shots you walk up on someone using smg or ar. 870 your dead even if he's not even on target. And let not forget if the run up on headquarters and take out the whole team with 2 shots I'm glad they nerfed it the first time I used the gun I had a higher kd than I've ever gotten b4 like I said now players with no skill will have to learn some to compete.

• 68. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13
    NotablePie

you really must be playing another game as me

i hardly encounter them, and if anything 9 out of 10x they ain't one of the top players, usually not even close

and staying out of the 14m range is quite easy on most maps, unless like i said you keep running around corners like crazy, yh then you bound to run into one of them staking out a area that's perfect for them

you guys just make a way bigger problem of it as it is

seriously tell me 1 map besides nuketown or hijacked that has all encounters within 14M< without ways of traversing the map around those spots or having a line of sight on that spot from way further as 14M

you won't be able to

• 69. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13
    NotablePie

dlongnasty wrote:

Let's see 4 to 6 shots you walk up on someone using smg or ar. 870 your dead even if he's not even on target. And let not forget if the run up on headquarters and take out the whole team with 2 shots I'm glad they nerfed it the first time I used the gun I had a higher kd than I've ever gotten b4 like I said now players with no skill will have to learn some to compete.

bull i killed enough players that shot me with a shotgun and of which i felt i should've died

and i've been on the other side of the coin also

you guys are so biased it isn't even funny

1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next