1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 98 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2013 5:35 AM by ghostsniper2010 Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13

I like all the small maps.

Also how about a 24/7 map every month, i woukd like to see Hijacked a 24/7 map

• 41. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13
    AAxAssassinxJFK

most likely just prepping for DLC with updates now

• 42. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13

Love how since the day this game came out people cried Nerf on the 870, Long barrel and Laser site, thats what most people use on it, doesnt make it over powerful, its cuz spread shot, not like the KSG which has tremendous range and you have to ADS to use it great, If you wanna cry nerf a shotty, nerf the KSG....And thats sarcasm, to say you got "Sniped" by a shotty just means your not paying attention. The shotty's are fine. and no I don't use them often. So that arguement is invalid. I ran with SMG's and now doing AR's to get them diamond. not looking forward to the Shottys if people keep complaining like they do cuz they get killed by a certain gun NERF IT! Wahhhh He went 20-5 with a pistol nerf it! Wahhh the LMGS have too much ammo Nerf it! Oh and buff the SVU cuz i want to be able to shoot 20 times before having to reload! And a magazine of like 50 would be awesome! (Again that was sarcasm) but thats what you little kids sound like

• 43. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13
    NotablePie

iProHighflyer wrote:

I was about to ask this too, I'm downloading it now. Fingers crossed for a Remington and Pistol nerf!

seriously another remington nerf ?

wow, you guys must blow if you get killed by them that often, it's range is just 14M

only shotguns bullets just disappear after a certain range, stay out of their range and they won't kill you, best they can do then is tickle you

adapt or die, if someone can get within 14M of you with a shotgun YOU DESERVE TO DIE

• 44. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13
    thebiindsniper

The R870 is powerful for a reason.  Why?  Because it's a shotgun!  If you're smart and stay beyond its range, it'll either do minimal or no damage.

Besides, the R870 already received a range nerf months ago from a previous patch.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

• 45. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13
    NotablePie

Handfist wrote:

Yes the 870 needs to be nerfed. I was sniped by a 870,Its does to much damage , it shoukd be classed as a smg.

Reason you dont want it nerfed cause thats what you use. Its a easy kill for you.

Far as the C4, the distance it can be thrown is outrageous. Come on.

14M is it's max 1hk range, you can't be sniped by them

you guys blow up things so much

you just want it nerfed cause you plain suck and it's something you don't use, and you only want your playstyle as acceptable playstyle

• 46. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13
    BANJO8

Keep your engagements with the R870 to medium range with your SCAR or AN-94, and you'll never lose.

• 47. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13
    EzGamerx

i would like to know as well

• 48. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13
    Sharted1ce

might as well nerf frags and bouncing betties as well lmao. you do realize they have the same area of explosion radius i hope.....its 256inches, max damage of 200 for frag, betty and claymore wbile having a min damage of at least 50. c4 max damage is uh oh, wait for it............205, min is 70. ppl seem to forget that tbe benefit of c4 is it is a on demand detonation while planted or thrown. flak jacket helps immensly against all explosives, ive been sbocked at what ppl have lived through while having it on......

• 49. Re: new black ops 2 update 10/04/13
    vims1990

Handfist wrote:

Yes the 870 needs to be nerfed. I was sniped by a 870,Its does to much damage , it shoukd be classed as a smg.

Reason you dont want it nerfed cause thats what you use. Its a easy kill for you.

Far as the C4, the distance it can be thrown is outrageous. Come on.

Please stop spewing b.s. Provide proof of being "sniped" by a R870. I really want to see it.

As I said before, the R870 has the lowest one shot kill range when it comes to pump shotguns in COD. It's been nerfed already.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next