1 44 45 46 47 48 Previous Next 505 Replies Latest reply: Oct 2, 2013 1:21 PM by Jackasmo Go to original post RSS
  • 450. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
    Jackasmo

Good Games NOOKIE,, I was trying to get you in with Tyler and EVILSTEVE( ANOLDGUY) we need you to be able to skype and add our FC's ok     

• 451. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
    Reflexkiler

what is tubing and what if i dont have skype?   thanks

• 452. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
    Jackasmo

its a cheap kill with greanade launcher attachment... a beginners choice.. a bit of an overkill.

like bringing a gun to a knife fight

if you dont skype it doenst help me , I am legally blind and need comms to help play the game ,, I lost most of my vision over a year ago.

Message was edited by: Jackasmo

• 453. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
    Jackasmo

good games to A_Stoner . thanks for adding me ...

• 454. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
    A_Stoner

Right back at ya Jack...

Damn Good Games with...

Super8

Fun

Missy's P90

DAD

And many others i've gotten my Thrills with n against.

• 455. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
    Jackasmo

Hey Stoner. sorry I went out of town for a few days and couldnt take my wii ,, LOL

Did ya get ya skype hooked up ? if ya need help just send me a private message and I can help ya ok ,,,

Lookin forwaed ta gamin some more with ya ,,, add my other profiles to your list , I play on 4 of them 2,3,4, and 5 ok

• 456. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
    Jackasmo

Well I had some pretty good games taday with EVILSTEVE... got a few more headshots done with the MP 44 working on get another gold AK-47 , actually I am working on getting it on all 5 profiles , I got it on 2 of them going on my third...

Seen NOOKIE out today on Showdown but he hasnt re-added me back yet ... oh well ,,, with a little more communication we could have been a good team... still waiting for that coffee and donut buddy... in regards to tubing your one of the best...

• 457. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
    Jackasmo

Some Damn Good Games tonite with A_Stoner !!!! Nice job out there buddy !!!

Fricken Tubers were out in Full Force though ,,, fricken TETO some B!tch got me a few times and that Tavi too...

• 458. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
    ReflexSniperFaKe

I had some nice games with Jackasmo.

Again there were many noobtubers but that didn't stop us

ToYz-FaKe

• 459. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
    Jackasmo

Yeah we did pretty Damn Good out FaKe !!! at first I got off to a bad start then the signal got better when I got host. You on the other hand did well in every game, nice ratio's,,, Thanks for getting skype on then we tore em up !!! still a ton of tubers though , does my head in ,,,

Good Games goes to NOOKIEMONSTA as well... When we were on the same team we won every game...

When were were opposed it was hard to beat ya !!! Good job NOOKIE... you're still pending on my FC list...

1 44 45 46 47 48 Previous Next