1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 113 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2013 2:07 PM by SZ1000 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: The real reason to PTFO in domination.
    ghamorra

I did this in CTF back when it wasn't a spawntrap fest. People complained all the time that I never capped any flags but my defends would be 3x that of anyone elses and I would have played half the number of games. I usually led the lobby in returns as well. I killwhored for the sole intent of giving my team one less thing to worry about and that was making sure their flag was safe. I also kept the spawn safe

• 21. Re: The real reason to PTFO in domination.
    RAMBONER

@ghamorra....I am guilty of running into the enemy spawn when I get bored just ask RLBL.  If I get the feeling that the other team is inferior I crash the spawns back and forth.  The only time I dont is if the other team is equally as good as the one I am on then it is cap 2 and hold them.

Holding only 2 flags against a team who is inferior gets boring to me........

• 22. Re: The real reason to PTFO in domination.

The way some people run swarm and dogs is embarrassing, you only run those if you want to embarrass someone or trying to pad your kd with no regard for winning the game. If everyone ran uav, counter uav, orbital or emp on a team you would always have a uav up and more then anyone could shoot down.

I know you don't call those killsreaks in everygame, how many games do you play that you don't call them in compared to you do?

Highest kill streak I run is an orbital I call an orbital in 9/10 games I play of those nine games usually 8 of them I call in 2

• 23. Re: The real reason to PTFO in domination.
    rlbl

of course... what I do in that case is secure a decent lead... then go rank.

When I do end playing DOM (in the choas moshpit) and I have some decent players with me that is what we do.

• 24. Re: The real reason to PTFO in domination.
    HaitianCreation

Haha that dude was hilarious, he said his team would have won if he hadn't been put in late but he only went 8 and 6 lol.

• 25. Re: The real reason to PTFO in domination.
    HaitianCreation

First of all why don't you go back to your XBOX forums and second of all I don't think you have any clue as to how much that combo can bring a team back by, it gives your team the complete advantage for at least 2 minutes with the last minute of it you being able to trip cap them.

• 26. Re: The real reason to PTFO in domination.

You should go to my YouTube or twitch page.... I get v-sats while getting objectives... So does my team. If you find anyone on Xbox who will play us In Groundwar dominationi will show you why you don't need a slayer

• 27. Re: The real reason to PTFO in domination.

We are talking about domination

• 28. Re: The real reason to PTFO in domination.
    ghamorra

SZ1000 wrote:

I know you don't call those killsreaks in everygame, how many games do you play that you don't call them in compared to you do?

Highest kill streak I run is an orbital I call an orbital in 9/10 games I play of those nine games usually 8 of them I call in 2

Before I prestiged I called in my SWARM at least once a game. I average at least 2 or 3 VSATs a game. And the only reason I wouldn't be able to call in more was if time ran out and I couldn't get mine in because my other teammates had their Streaks up.

If you get a VSAT there's no reason you shouldn't get everything else. And if your VSAT is the highest Streak you have equiped there's really no reason you shouldn't at least come close to getting it again

• 29. Re: The real reason to PTFO in domination.

Domination is played the same on eather platform.

2. You didn't answer the question how many games do play where you don't call in anything, just remember I can look at elite to see how many games you play and how many swarms you call in

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next