17 Replies Latest reply: Apr 4, 2013 9:57 AM by extremefight49 RSS

Temporarily Banned

So i was banned yesterday (note: i didnt even play yesterday!) and i read the forum about the boosting and stuff like that and i had been boosting but it was only 4 games... do you think that is eanough to get banned? if so please comment!

• Re: Temporarily Banned
    trialstardragon

boost even one game and you can get banned and should, plus it is against the forum rules to discuss bans since no one here can do anything about them.

starbuckfrack

Just because you got banned yesterday doent mean you cheated yesterday. You can get banned for cheating on the first day and still get banned 6 months later.

If Microsoft handled this game then even boosting ONCE will get you permabanned off of Xbox Live.

You agreed to the Terms of Use not to cheat you cant just agree to it then change your mind.

OUHATEME

Glad to hear it. Enjoy it you deserve it.

nicedrewishfela

Love when people think that because they have been banned on a certain day, the infraction must have taken place that day.

Shows the intelligence level of boosters.

You cheated. You got what you deserved. Doing it once is too many times.

Restore_Hardcore

In case you didn't notice those of us who earn their ranks report pathetic boosters. Fear the hammer!

xmrythem

xEnRgR3fL3x wrote:

So i was banned yesterday (note: i didnt even play yesterday!) and i read the forum about the boosting and stuff like that and i had been boosting but it was only 4 games... do you think that is eanough to get banned? if so please comment!

i had been boosting but it was only 4 games

i had been boosting

i . . . boosted and got banned

LOL! this my friend is a huge /facepalm

darkday

He isn't saying it was unfair, he wasn't asking to be unbanned, all he was asking is if we thought it was due to those 4 games. 

xmrythem

if you have EVER boosted, why would you even question the ban?

CurliestRogue0

For example, dashboarding one time won't get you banned.  So there's reason to assume you might get a warning (or something) for boosting before a full ban.

That said, $%^& boosters.  Gives me great pleasure to report you and also to read the angry messages I get in response when I make sure you know you've been reported.  Oh the delicious anger.

xmrythem

dashboarding won't give you a ban, it will give you probation.

you won't get a warning for boosting. If they review your game and see you boosted, they will lay the smack down with the people's elbow with no remorse.

I report boosting when I see it and I love reading these posts when a ban gets handed out.

starbuckfrack

CurliestRogue0 wrote:

For example, dashboarding one time won't get you banned.  So there's reason to assume you might get a warning (or something) for boosting before a full ban.

That said, $%^& boosters.  Gives me great pleasure to report you and also to read the angry messages I get in response when I make sure you know you've been reported.  Oh the delicious anger.

The Warning he got was the Terms of Use that he read and agreed to when he made his Gamertag.

It even says that in the Terms.

NotablePie

CurliestRogue0 wrote:

Gives me great pleasure to report you and also to read the angry messages I get in response when I make sure you know you've been reported.  Oh the delicious anger.

you do know those same boosters could report you for that to MS right and have your full GT banned for harrasment

just report em and move on is the smartest thing to do

darkday

Read his post he isn't questioning the legitimacy of the ban just asking about the reason, wants to see if he unknowingly did something else.

iKushtyy

xEnRgR3fL3x wrote:

do you think that is eanough to get banned?

Yes.

extremefight49

Please read the Code of Conduct and Security & Enforcement Policy.

Bans are not subject to further review nor can the merit of one be discussed on the forums. Forum moderators and users are not responsible for your ban, therefore unable to provide you with assistance.

TopFighter | Treyarch Forum Moderator

Black Ops I & Black Ops II