1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 60 Replies Latest reply: Apr 4, 2013 9:42 AM by starbuckfrack Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!

And where do you come off saying its me? I'm the one in front of my console playing the game. Not you. If I'm lagging and it's clearly obvious to me and others at their machines what more you want me to say? Ok yeah I'm crap at the game so I'm just making this crap up...? Lol

So I'm on adsl2+ with low latency profile 15-20 ms ping and it's me?? Hosts leave all the time, people red barring and it's just me?

Dedicated servers WILL reduce latency between other uses. Use your brain

Take your negative comments elsewhere. People like you who help cover up the main issues and nothing gets done about it! We are not all kids like some.

• 31. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!

I agree. And you know what? I won't buy the next cod because it will have the same problems. I may rent it and complete the campaign over a weekend. That's about it. Unless someone pulls their finger out. Remember the counter strike / half life games on pc with local dedicated servers? That was the best!

The problem I see with this game is poor connection from people using the inbuilt or adapter based wifi to connect.. While still on a shared network.

Then have 5-11 other players connect to this host and suffer with lag or host leaves from poor connection.

It's not the game itself, it's the way you are forced to connect to a poor host most of the time!

Now lets do a trace route from my console to the host and send multiple packets to it. Guess how many packets are lost!? Now do it from 11 consoles to the host and see the results.

• 32. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!
    darkday

Driftdogg wrote:

I will pretend your not a idiot, for you sakes.

when calling someone an idiot do yourself a favor and know the difference in "your" and "you're" because when your post proves you're an idiot it makes my head hurt.

Normally I don't call people out for spelling and grammar because it is the interwebz and normally I don't care but for real.

• 33. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!
    NotablePie

oh lord you have alot to learn on how things work i see allready

it's just the plain truth

and i come to that conclusion that a game where you go 30-10 NO WAY can be as laggy as you wanna make us believe

and nope dedi's do no such thing

and ping is variable, distance is a great factor, just bleering i have a 15/20ms ping is ignorance at it's best, how about trying to ping a server further as 30miles away from you ?

• 34. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!

Excuse my lazy typing from my ipad. Sorry

• 35. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!
    starbuckfrack

THAT is understood

Next time lead with that

• 36. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!
    starbuckfrack

How does posting that make me a hypocryte.

I never said one thing and then done something totally different ?

Now if you want attention like your post suggests why dont you tell your girlfreind you are leaving the game. The only reason you posted he is because you needed the attention of other gamers. Perhaps you get no attention at home ?

I have played tons of games and some of them sucked. So I manned up, returned the game to Gamestop and never gave their forums a bit of my energy.

• 37. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!
    darkday

All I am saying is that if I was going to call somebody out for being stupid I would try my dangedest to seem like I had a brain that could put words together in a meaningful way.

• 38. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!

Apparently I should note allready is suppose to be already...since we have grammar conscious members here..

Now I never said I get 30-10 all the time. I said I can play a game and achieve that score at times, and still not be happy with the game play (rushing, jerking, ect..)

And I did say my ISP profile is 15-20 ms to give you some idea on my profile. Normally you would expect 60-100ms on a normal high speed ISP connection. Then add latency to connect to a host.

Lol 15-20 ms to a host? Right..

Read between the lines

• 39. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!

I never said he was stupid. I said idiot. And yes, understood.