1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 60 Replies Latest reply: Apr 4, 2013 9:42 AM by starbuckfrack Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!
    dakkoff

Man the last book I read was a terrible experience. The lag was so bad I had to turn the pages myself. Pressing "A" wouldn't work at all. Not to mention the stone age graphics, just a white image with a bunch of black letters, nothing like the detail put into cod. Also, unlike every console or handheld out right now, it had no backlighting. I actually had to get up and turn the lights on for it to work. It was like playing the original game boy, but less exciting. And blaring my music like I would playing cod doesn't work because there's too much text to look at while I'm singing along to my tunes. I think I'll stick to Black Ops

• 21. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!
    NathansCommunity

If you don't care why post at all?

• 22. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!

Oh HC is hardcore, sorry guys.. Yeah I've tried both. HC is bad for me too... Normally play HC TDM but even that is frustrating.

Worst for me is core kill confirmed. Very laggy..

I can get 30-10 and still be pissed off purely because of the lag. Just not fun..

• 23. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!

I'm not here to make a fuss, just really disappointed with what I've dealt with since November 2012 when I purchased bo2.

As said, no one really cares..

But if people (and I know there's a lot out there) vented their frustration, maybe someone might take notice and fix the lag comp issues. One person can't make a difference, but a community might. Don't let the game makers take your hard earned money and run. Make them support the customers! $80 per game and the manufactures can't implement dedicated servers? So we suffer from hosts with poor connections? Just not right..

I never even played the campaign till a few months ago.. Now I've completed it, it's a $80 door stopper.

Btw as a community, you guys rock

• 24. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!
    nicedrewishfela

Hardcore. HC= Hardcore

• 25. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!
    QwertyBoredom

He means Hard Core, the lower health makes lag much less noticable since players typically kill with the first shot.

• 26. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!

Books are OP! I read a book once. Sat down in a chair to read it and everyone called me a camper! And since I was not reading the same book as them I was a noob! Not to mention the fact that at the end of every page it would lag until I turned it...WTF! I kept rushing the same sentence over and over, only to find out that I had to try a different strategy once in a while. It was so hard! Those letters were so tiny that when I would do a 360 spin and try to quickread a word they were always headglitching me from beside another big word that was only put there becuase the editor was only interested in competative reading. All those paragraphs are so OP they need nerfed NOW! Every time that I dasboarded/ rage quit the stupid book was still right there spawn camping me when I got out of bed the next day. I tried to knife the book and got one heck of a paper cut. I DIDN'T EVEN GET A HIT MARKER! Read almost 3 whole pages and didn't even get a uav! Then I discovered that if I finished a chapter I had to prestige and start all over again with a new one. When did they hotfix that? I bet all you complainers are responsible for that buff huh? Almost forgot about the time I closed the book and did a fresh start. Well son of a.... I freaking lost all my stats! They should have put a better warning on each page. I reported the book to the toaster for offensive content and put it on the shelf. I even wrote a nice little enjoy your ban $&@hole! and put it inside the cover. After 45 min in line the toaster said he would look into it after he got done with all the reports against the tv. Stupid book is over there right now with all the other books boosting, still no reset. I hate you book, I will never buy you again.

PS. Tried to get a video of book trolling me but camera came with a book too. Now his clan is freaking after me as well! You just wait book, when that new coloring book and crayons come out this fall everyone will forget about you.

• 27. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!
    trialstardragon

LOL... your great internet connection means nothing on consoles... this game does not ever use your full bandwidth and never has in any of them. A dsl connection is more than enough to play the game. There is no minimum to play this game online, just need to meet the minium for xbl and that is all and ever will be.

Dont buy the next game, the devs will not miss you for someone else will take your place.

All fps games online have lag compensation and always have and always will. So that is not going away just because you do not like how it affects the game when you play it.

• 28. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!
    Restore_Hardcore

Ha ha! Funny sh#% bro!

• 29. Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!
    NotablePie

Driftdogg wrote:

I can get 30-10 and still be pissed off purely because of the lag. Just not fun..

yh... the problem is you

if you even get mad at a game where you go 30-10 so a game where lag probly wasn't really the issue, then the problem is somewhere with you

on what do you even base of the fact you're lagging ?

and do not say killcams, as everyone knows those aren't accurate

heck even the devs won't take those seriously and only accept videos made with a capture card for lag proof

and i have to say, this game has been like nearly every other game for me online

i did have laggy games in MW/WaW/MW2/BO/MW3 at times also, just like i have here, but also have plenty of normal decent games

don't forget you're playing online

there will always be some dafuq moments when you play online

and dedicated servers don't stop lag, all they do is stop host migrations/dashboarders

still a big chance if there's no server near you you'll be hitting a high ping

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next