9 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2013 8:19 PM by Proclaimor RSS

random thought on gun dlc

spanky'smonkey

So, say you had a legion of fools buy the first map pack for a cheesy gun. You realize some of these dudes would not have brought the maps had you not included the free gun. You get ready to drop a new map pack and you say screw adding the free gun, I got an idea. We already got a bunch of $2 whores with these cheesy arse camos why not do that with the next gun. Why should we give them a free gun when we know they'll pay for it, they paid for a dumbass camo.

• Re: random thought on gun dlc
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

If the rumours are true and Studio is a 2025 Firing Range then that's enough to bait people into buying Uprising. BTW, I wouldn't mind even if future CODs becomes F2P. I will continue to support and spend money on this game.

maccabi

spanky\'smonkey wrote:

So, say you had a legion of fools buy the first map pack for a cheesy gun. You realize some of these dudes would not have brought the maps had you not included the free gun. You get ready to drop a new map pack and you say screw adding the free gun, I got an idea. We already got a bunch of $2 whores with these cheesy arse camos why not do that with the next gun. Why should we give them a free gun when we know they'll pay for it, they paid for a dumbass camo.

nice theory shame its completely wrong but thanks for adding such a well thought out post to the forums

riffy08

I truly don't care much at all about the gun...it's all about the maps for me.  All my other guns work fine.

spanky'smonkey

shoulda known the fanbois would start popping in and drop their fanboy knowledge on us. i didn't even know that my random thought was a right or wrong in the first place. it's just a dumbass random thought but it sure as hell got the fanboy to bite. i hate what the game has become and i hate more then that what the community has become. if you don't fall in line with the fanboys you suck at the game, are always wrong, should stop playing the game or insert some other whismical excuse that they like to interject. at the end of the day the game is perfect, treyarch are gods and we should all bow down like the fanbois do. no thanks, pal, i paid my dues as well and i'll pass on the b.s.. you so proudly swallow as sufficient truth.

riffy08

No need to call names...you gave your honest opinion...I gave mine.  I don't think the game is perfect, but I enjoy it, and I enjoy reading (some) discussions on the forums.  I respect your opinion.

dont worry i think this game is far from perfect.

- too much lag comp

- too little recoil with guns in multiplayer

- way to much recoil in zombies now

- snipers and shotguns dont take much skill to use and spit out bullets way too quickly for their classes

- last point creates a balancing issue

- there finding new and innovative ways to make money out of us which makes them look cheap

- There making zombie maps far too easy and complicated, probably to make more money

- There way too stubborn and not listening to their fans enough

- There denying that there is an issue with lag comp

Im sure there is plenty more, the game is still good its just not reaching its full potential.

spanky'smonkey

that wasn't about you riffy08, it just happened to follow your post.

Proclaimor

I don't really like any of the camos in this game except blue tiger, carbon fiber, and diamond. I agree the micro-transaction camos are cheesy, maybe because they are marketing to the little kid demographic. I don't use camo anymore since pay camos were dropped, and the weapons without camos look like they need to be reblued. I liked the jet black guns in previous titles, gold camo in BO1, and Fall camo in MW2.