31 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2013 9:06 AM by Keoyi RSS

AN-94 USERS

lilgswagg

I recently started using the AN-94 and wanted to know from players who use this gun is this a good gun? And wat attachments go good with it.

• Re: AN-94 USERS
    jahMoon

Yea, I was going to ask the same question.  Looked at 7777triggers stuff, but didn't ask the question I had. 

So the first 2 burst go at 900 RPM and drop off.  If you have select fire and use semi will you always get the higher RPM?  And if you get use to the timing can you still get 900 RPM using auto fire?

trialstardragon

Once you get to used to it the an-94 is a beast of a weapon esepcially in hc when you use red dot and select fire and change it to semi auto. it becomes a 3 around burst fire and becomes very accurate with neglible recoil to deal with.

Restore_Hardcore

In HC I use laser, fast mags, and nade launcher on it. It's a beast!

xxxdcleaterxxx

one of my fav. assault rifles along with the scar...haven't played with either for awhile, trying to get the rest of my assaults leveled up but once the rest are done i'm goin' back to using it.

lilgswagg

Wat attachments go good with it

deadmaggot6

Use quickdraw and stock fast ads and great strafing.

lilgswagg

Should i use fore grip also

jahMoon

its not a SMG...no quickdraw or staffing.  Laser sight and extended clip if your not going with select fire.  You don't run around with a AN...you have to learn how to aim...not spray.

lilgswagg

Lol im am so use to using msmc lol. I have quick draw and foregrip right now so wat should i put in my 3rd box

jahMoon

reflex and auto fire (go semi to get the max RPM).  after that I'm not sure.  the foregrip only help to shoot more vertical when recoil.   But if you are aiming and using semi...it's probably not that helpful.

I just starting using this weapon again and have over a 2 k/d with it this week with only those 2 attachments.  My other best is a FAL with 1.5.  My SMR's are like at 1.1.

Oh, really hard to get use too.

SitRepPro

Foregrip only decreases recoil by 2% so I'd spend your CaC slot on something better.

Proclaimor

Quickdraw handle and fast mag standard. I still think the way the barrel retracts when firing is goofy. It's not an M2 for goodness sake.

jahMoon

that's what I used, but it's not meant for run and gun.  doing a lot better with reflex and select fire...but it depends on your style of play.  I keep away from close range battles and prefer mid to long range.

QwertyBoredom

The barrel retracts like that cuz thats what it does in real life, all of the internal parts move freely inside the main housing allowing for recoil mitigation to the point that in real life it has no recoil until the second round has left the barrel, it can put 2 rounds through the same hole 100m away at 1800 RPM.

An94  Quick Draw  Stock light weight flack jacket toughness dexterity makes vtols extremely easy. Mobility of an smg. Range and power of an assault rifle. Doing the firing rate trick it destroys at close.

amathyx

Currently have a little over 9,000 kills with the AN. It's probably my go to weapon.

Pretty much the only setups I use are:

Suppressor, fast mags, stock

Red dot, extended mags, stock

iivrruummii

Stock and Quickdraw are a muse for most ARs.  I use Red Dot also but things like Extended Mags or FMJ are very useful on certain maps.  I rather use the AN-94 than the M8A1 because it is has more variety of attachments.

TheSurgeon83

I like it with stock + suppressor, you're probably going to get a different answer from everyone so just have a play and see what suits you.

riksterinto

I got mine gold via stock and supressor.  Ghost or Flak Jacket, Scavenger and Toughness(toughness only really needed for core) and tac mask.  Sometimes when  I don't use scavenger with it I add FMJ and I find it helps take out multiple targets.  Use the sprint reload shortcut where as soon as you see the number of bullets reset, start to sprint and it's almost like having fast mags.

Joco3000

Yep. Everybody probably uses different setups on this gun because it is quite hard to go wrong with it.

My Go-To setup is actually ACOG, Select Fire and Suppressor. It works amazingly.

zingaa

Like others have said this weapon is a beast in HC, it's usually my goto in any game mode..

I use fmj and stock usually, I got away from suppressor...

Glynzx6r

Use it with primary gunslinger, Stock, Suppressor, and I like Red dot sight.

Run it with perk 1 greed , Blind eye, Ghost, toughened, dexterity.

Keoyi

Love the An-94. I personally use it with quickdraw, fast mag, and stock. Perks: Lightweight, Toughness, Dexterity and Engineer.