1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2013 8:00 PM by festusjy Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Looks like they are gonna raise TDM to 125
    Im_not_BukLau

I am a solo TDM player and I generally support raising the score to 125. I don't think that if the score gets raised that all of a sudden TDM will be a non stop barrage of high streaks why? because TDM is where most of the casuals and noobs play and high streaks will still be unobtainable for most players. What I think will happen instead is that we'll see more spam of low annoying streaks like the UAV, danger close on wheels, HK drone, skill package and lightning strike.

• 21. Re: Looks like they are gonna raise TDM to 125
    TRU11

i do not approve senseless killing with out a proper objective

• 22. Re: Looks like they are gonna raise TDM to 125

A score increase would just bring TDM and FFA back to how it felt in BO1. I'm pretty sure most people thought BO1 was OK, so right now it's just ridiculous having the lowest reward require a bloodthirsty. Lower streak promote less camping.

• 23. Re: Looks like they are gonna raise TDM to 125
    Izjar11

Im_not_BukLau wrote:

I am a solo TDM player and I generally support raising the score to 125. I don't think that if the score gets raised that all of a sudden TDM will be a non stop barrage of high streaks why? because TDM is where most of the casuals and noobs play and high streaks will still be unobtainable for most players. What I think will happen instead is that we'll see more spam of low annoying streaks like the UAV, danger close on wheels, HK drone, skill package and lightning strike.

Each to there own, but I rather have it as so. Gun fights! Little to no scoresctreaks!

Question: Raising it to 125 do you believe that people will camp more or camp less or it will not change?

• 24. Re: Looks like they are gonna raise TDM to 125
    rlbl

The tweet does not say they are raising it. I did not see anywhere where Vahn said (or even considered) it.

Is there another tweet?

• 25. Re: Looks like they are gonna raise TDM to 125
    Im_not_BukLau

Izjar11 wrote:

Question: Raising it to 125 do you believe that people will camp more or camp less or it will not change?

I think the camping will be more or less the same, people will camp for streaks no matter how high the score is. At first I enjoyed there being little to no streaks in TDM but now I think the gamemode is dull and without the aid of streaks it is extremely difficult for a solo player like myself to carry a bad team.

• 26. Re: Looks like they are gonna raise TDM to 125
    Izjar11

Im_not_BukLau wrote:

Izjar11 wrote:

I think the camping will be more or less the same, people will camp for streaks no matter how high the score is. At first I enjoyed there being little to no streaks in TDM but now I think the gamemode is dull and without the aid of streaks it is extremely difficult for a solo player like myself to carry a bad team.

dull? Who says its dull if you cannot fight your way to a scorestreak! This is the problem I see with players, simply because they need that extra effort, that one more kill they say f---k it!

To me, the fact that it is that more difficult makes it more worthwhile!

• 27. Re: Looks like they are gonna raise TDM to 125

I'm just sick of having to use the lowest streaks in FFA. Depending on care packages gets old.

• 28. Re: Looks like they are gonna raise TDM to 125
    Izjar11

DrJohnAZoidberg wrote:

I'm just sick of having to use the lowest streaks in FFA. Depending on care packages gets old.

FFA is (as you know) not TDM it is a beast on its own and I respect FFA very much. FFA in my view should and only be about gun fights!

• 29. Re: Looks like they are gonna raise TDM to 125
    Im_not_BukLau

Izjar11 wrote:

dull? Who says its dull if you cannot fight your way to a scorestreak!

It's not dull because I have to fight for streaks. What I meant by dull is that it gets boring having to run UAV, HK and skill package or UAV, CUAV and VSAT every game, it's boring being the only person going positive and still not being able to get a streak to give me a fighting chance of carrying a bad team and it gets boring when you never see anything higher than a VSAT. I don't mind being on the receiving end of streaks because it forces you to adapt and it's extremely satisfying pulling of a win even when the enemy calls in a high streak.