10 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2013 6:36 AM by Kamikaze-Peach RSS

Looking for an Active Black Ops II Clan on PS3

Hi there,

I don't usually bother with forum posts etc but i thought now would be a good time to get involved. I am (as you can guess from the title) looking for a Black Ops 2 ps3 clan that is active and generally good. I'm not a perfectionist, i don't get overly angry if i don't win games and i don't like playing in teams that consist of people judging and shouting at their own team-mates.

However i would consider myself to be quite good at the game and i tend to get in the top 3 in games as long as i have a half decent team behind me.

Basically recently i have been getting fed up with going into lobbies and being thrown into some of the most appalling teams i've ever seen, so i think now would be a good time to find a team of people that i can regularly run groups with.

I like to do TDM, Kill Confirmed, Hardpoint and Domination personally and i have just finished league season 4 ranked 18 in the platinum division. ( i started the season half way through ). I usually play core games but i'm comfortable in hardcore games too.

I'd like to find a clan with friendly and active players that i can join.

I'd also like to try for some of the Kill challenges (the nuke one in particular) which seems to be a bit difficult to pull off on my own.

If you'd like to look me up my psn is PeachUK. I'm 24, from the UK and usually quite active.

I just wouldn't like to join a clan with too high expectations because i'm not always on form (nobody's perfect! lol)

So if you'd like a mature (not in the oap sense) player, let me know.

Marcus

• Re: Looking for an Active Black Ops II Clan on PS3
    BHF_Leader_SB

Black Hawk Force Now recruiting new members

Were a growing clan, a group of elite soldiers that work as a team. With dedicated members who stick by each other and strive together to achieve goals on the battlefield, and enjoy the rewards together at clan HQ. We are an international, active clan! With an australian headquatres and welcome any new member happy to carry the coat of arms of the Black Hawk!

Recruiting from all walks of Call of Duty...Black Ops2 and Modern Warfare 3

NO K/D Required  microphone not an essential but would be handy

Thanks For your time BHF Leader

Join at    https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/6944873

2BIG

Brothers of War-A Family

This is a clan made for ANYONE.

-We play all game modes on Black ops 1 and 2 and MW3.

-We are always online and looking to team-up.

-Im trying to build a brotherhood Empire and everyone is as equal to the clan as i am.

-Accepting Everyone

Requirements

-Have a mic

-Clan Tag(BOW)

-BE AN ACTIVE GAMER

-Never Backstab your brothers

In Return to joining

-your friends can join or you can request anyone

-LikeTHE FACEBOOK PAGE Brothers of War

In one week well have our own clan page,a growing roster, Level ups, and some Clan vs Clan matches

Join BOW now at elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/7617138AND ADD ME ON PSN Way2bigg

Birdiekat

Dark Apocalypse Gaming is now looking for new players to come and be a part of our gaming family. Our current roster consists of players around the world. If you are looking for a competitive but friendly environment then you have found the right place.

-- A brief history of our clan --

Dark Apocalypse Gaming is a very close group of gaming fanatics that came together in the Spring of 2011. The founders of the clan have been playing together for almost 5 years now and wanted to create the ultimate atmosphere for gamers with the same passion. We mostly play the CoD series but we love gaming in general. We want to provide a place for others who are likeminded to be able to hang out, have fun, and talk about Call of Duty or any game related topics. For some it’s a place to escape. We are an 18+ clan with a wide variety of ages groups. We are a no drama no bull**** clan. We do not allow hacking cheating or even glitching… “*****, Aint nobody got time for that!”

-- What you can expect from our clan --

If you decide to give us a try you can expect a fair evaluation from our Initiation Officers and Leaders. We feel we cannot get a good grasp on you as a personality as well as a gamer by just letting you in. You will be in the evaluation period for a MINIMUM of 10 Days.

We also have many things going on around the clock within our organization. When applying you can expect to see these things for you upon acceptance.[*]Online Tournaments With Prizes[*]24/7 Pub Stomping[*]Graphics Tournaments[*]And last but not least, the most fun you'll ever have in online gaming!

www.facebook.com/dagclan

www.twitter.com/_dagclan

www.youtube.com/user/DarkApocalypseGaming

-- What we expect from you, the recruit --

We expect maturity at all times, whether it be in game or on the forum. We do not tolerate drama and do not tolerate immaturity of any nature. Of course we all have fun and make jokes, but immaturity is a major turn-off in any aspect of the world. We also have a fully functional forum at your disposal. We expect that you remain an integral part of this experience as it helps grow relationships with your fellow future clan members. We love to hear your opinion on any matter, and this is a great way to do so. We want your input!!!

We sincerely hope you consider applying to be in our clan. Just remember, if you want to have the most fun in online-gaming, join Dark Apocalypse Gaming today!! Please visit the below link now to signup and start your evals!

WWW.DAGCLAN.COM

Referrer: Birdiekat (Xbox 360 Division Leader)

Thanks for all the replies so far people , i'm still considering the offers but i'd like a few more before i make a decision. This is not something i should rush. I'm looking for an active but laid back clan that have good players but aren't going to moan if you don't manage to have an amazing game EVERY time. I'm not bothered about clan level it can be high or low.

Active, fun and friendly are the main things i'm looking for. (preferably good players though)

ogmantis

I have sent you a inv to the F.Y.C. , we are a clan that has been around since call of duty4, We are a level 50 clan in mw3.....currently level 27 in black ops 2, We are a laid back but deadly clan. We have 79 members at the moment. Several of us have become good friends over the years and there are always people on to play with. We are pretty easy to get along with. There is no pressure on u at all we have our high's and lows. We are also a mature clan, as almost all of our members are 18 or older. The only concern i have with u is that most of our clan is u.s.a. However we do have a few u.k. players.

My ps3 name is McCownClan-Matt hope to hear from you soon.

anyone come apply at soullessknights.com add me cylas1520 im on right now and we can try you out

buster-

Looking for players who want to join a competitive clan we have consistent players that are on 24/7 our peak playin time is between 6pm and 3am we play in alot of tournaments outside of the cod elite program we feel that playing on tournament sites are better for us. www.urgentfury.com is a site that we play all of our clan battles threw. Our website is www.soullessknights.com sign up and register on the site after your done with that go to the top of the page and fill out a recruit app this is the link to that part of the site http://www.soullessknights.com/forms.php?do=form&fid=1 when you are done with that you will be asked to play with us so we can get a feel for you and if your playing style will fit our clan. This clan has been around since 2008 and has won 5 Championships since than we want to contuine that with you if you are intrested and signing up please take the time out and check us out and find us online! 

Requirements

18+

K/D better than a 1.15

Mic

Msg me or the leader on the psn @

Buster_

This is the leaders name: F_E_A_R_L_E_S_S1

JokesOnMe

Hey :)

I'll keep this really nice and short for you.

Elite Rebellion use and teach military tactics on first and third person shooters.

If you want to be in a clan that offers you something completely different to every other clan on here, send me a message on the PSN: JokesOnMe.

Simples ;)

Thanks for all the replies people, i've made a decision now.