26 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2013 7:01 AM by PenguinAvenger RSS

No, No, Thank You...Treyarch

EliteKing

thank you for:

- believing in me enough to put all of the stripers on my team.

- putting all the guys who shoot down UAVs and CUAVs against me and having people on my team do nothing but die.

- lag comp, awesome idea!

- spawning the entire enemy team behind me

- silenced, target finding LMGs with no recoil.

anybody else want to thank Treyarch?

im not mad, i just want to get this off my chest.

seems to happen more often than not.

i'll give you guys a pass since the U is new, but hopefully your next COD will be even better.

• Re: No, No, Thank You...Treyarch
    hugostiglitz

- Making the quickscopers on the other team feel like real men.

- And allowing tesosterone to pump through the veins of the pistol users for the first time in their lives.

nintendon't

Sheesh...this game has the least problems out of any COD and best weapon balance behind MW2 yet people still gotta cry.

The "problems" in this game are a joke compared to problems with past CODs. NOTHING in this game even comes close.

EliteKing

nintendon\'t wrote:

Sheesh...this game has the least problems out of any COD and best weapon balance behind MW2 yet people still gotta cry.

The "problems" in this game are a joke compared to problems with past CODs. NOTHING in this game even comes close.

opinions are like @$$holes, everybody has one and they all stink.

my opinion, your opinion...like i said in the main post, im not mad or crying....im just gettin this off my chest cuz i felt like i wanted to.

EliteQueen

nintendon\'t wrote:

Please explain how "this game" has the least problems out of any cod game?

There was no lag compensation on World At War and Black Ops 1.

Teams were more balanced in in World At War and Black Ops 1.

Black Ops had mercernary to allow players to play without clans or group of friends.

I didn't have any problems with people killing me across the map with a pistol in World At War and Black Ops 1.

I didn't have to use a whole clip and a secondary wepon to kill a person in the other games.

List can go on..

like2nap03

EliteQueen wrote:

nintendon\'t wrote:

Please explain how "this game" has the least problems out of any cod game?

There was no lag compensation on World At War and Black Ops 1.

1.  He's a Treyarch fanboy. 

2.  BO1 did have lag compensation.  It's part of the reason everyone "died instantly" from the Famas.  It also had the dying around corners problem.  I think the inconsistent framerate made it harder to notice though.  That and not everyone knew what it was back then. 

EliteQueen

Thank you for:

- allowing the guest of the main profile to act as bait, shooting randomly in the corner to lure enemy players in just for the main profile to kill them.....guest profile spawns in, repeat situation.

- making me spawn in the same place I died in just to be killed by the same guy who killed me before

vaporeon6000

I thank Treyarch for giving me a sniper rifle that I love with iron sights.

EliteKing

brings back the good ole days of WAW.

i remember going into HCTDM and using my Mosin Nagant without the scope.

same with the M1 to get the scope, then it became my favorite sniper rifle.

Good thread sir. I've just got back from a month ban on this forum, and over the last few weeks the threads have been a joke. I was glad I couldn't reply to them, and its changed my opinion of this forum.

People who complaiin about the PDW and smg's in general, WUT?? gtfo!! I've seen videos from people in here, they blow the roof because the person who shot them in the back was using a PDW. Its embarrassing. If smg's and pistols are the only problems for those guys then no wonder its a near perfect game for them. Then, write a list of genuine issues, and the same people jump on you to tell you to stop crying. Its as if they're terrified some changes to the game might effect them and put them on a level pegging with us.

THERE IS ONLY ONE THING WITH BO2 THAT ENSURES YOU HAVE A GOOD GAME AND MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE A GOOD PLAYER. CONNECTION. WITHOUT IT THE GAME IS HOPELESS.

When you have a good connection it doesn't matter what guns the enemy is using, because half the time they won't even see you..

You cant be banned from this forum PAULY02. I know.

spot on. Ive no idea who`s fault connection is, players, treyarch, nintendo? God knows - but the connection in this game is the ONLY thing that really counts.

We can ALL have great games and we can ALL have shocking games. Ive said it before and i`ll say it again, these cry babies who say the PDW was OP want to try playing on a UK connection. I like using the gun, simply because I like the sounds it makes, the way it reloads, and its pleasing on the eye. My stats are pretty much the same with every gun I use, smg`s ,shotties, and ar`s, all my kdrs are between 1.20 and 1.35. Basically I shoot what I see. Given a great connection I may complain about OP weapons, I dont know, but from where im sat there is NO OP weapons. The snipers are irritating as hell, but apart from that, its not the gun that beats me, its connection or the other player being better than me.

gt100pro

I'd like to thank Treyarch for not seeing ANY hackers yet on the WiiU.  Now those people were truly annoying.  Talk about rats feeling like real men...welcome to the real kdr, saaaan.....yeah.

infinitlag

I don't think it is treyarchs fault that there are no hackers on WIIU yet. Its nintendo.

RAGEmajichands

only thing i cant tolerate are qscoping legal cheating, the only thing that makes rage, rage like a demon is LAG aaarrrgghhhh (lag comp is necessary its poor ping to far away lands that causes my untimely deaths).

Padiego

I think we can thank Nintendo for no hackers on the Wii U. They really made it a though nut to crack. We can thank treyarch for banning all the boosters, people with d*cks as emblems, etc. We can thank the community for reporting said idiots. Thank you Treyarch for the constant updates and community interaction. Thank you Treyarch for the Wii U exclusive double xp. Thank you Treyarch for making the snipers so easy to use, now my Grandma can be Optic.

Padiego

And just because........

THANK YOU TREYARCH FOR LAG COMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITHOUT IT, THE HIT DETECTION WOULD BE MORE RANDOM THAN ELPRESADOR'S VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     

like2nap03

Lag comp is a must.  I don't know what the deal with is in this game though.  We know most of the time the host has an advantage, but it's hard to figure out exactly what is going on with everyone else.  The people that seem to do well all the time are the ones running around with a lag advantage.  When the game is running smooth for them, they are seeing the other players first and killing them before they have time to react.  A lot of people keep their precious KDR by rage quitting in the rare event that they are doing bad and lag is working against them. 

Pretty much everyone has 4 bars when searching on best, so we know ping isn't the issue.  Download speed is almost irrelevant.  Seems like upload speed does play a factor though.  My guess is these guys doing well have slow upload speeds.

EliteKing

- for letting people knife me through my assault shield

EliteKing

- the tac 45

I don't think I'm gonna buy anymore Call of Duty games after BLOPS 2. It's the same retarded as f--k issues over and over and over and over again, and with a $60 price tag thrown on it each time.

PenguinAvenger

Agreed.  I still say they should stop trying to force feed us a new COD ever 12 months and actually spend some more time working on the game to make sure they release a complete and less glitchy game.  As I stated before, no one is going to die for not having a new COD in a particular year.