1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2013 9:42 AM by Restore_Hardcore Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: It's not the game's fault.  It's the player's fault.
    Restore_Hardcore

Ha ha! You're alright in my book too Leper.

• 51. Re: It's not the game's fault.  It's the player's fault.
    playerone2

Restore_Hardcore wrote:

Do you live in a hut in Africa and get bad internet? 80% of your deaths? I get flamed for saying this but if you're having that many problems play HC. See enemy, shoot, get the kill, repeat. HC cleans up most of the BS and leaves you no excuses, you either kill or get killed and almost always it's legit.

Yes 80%, probably 80% of my kills look like BS in the other persons screen. no i dont live in africa. i have... ready, dunt duh daaah...   feebray Optics. 30down yada yada ms ping . BETTER THAN YOUR HOTEL. aka WiFi from the main desk. or from your phone. your the reason i lag. i hate you. JK.  I wish i could come up with that kind of latency.

anyways. I agree with the hardcore thing. I actually made a post about it,(in which you commented on[multiple times])  I rarely get shot before i see the person in HC.

another note. I played some HC CTF tonight. WTF is that nonsense. i got spawn killed 15 times out of 18 deaths.

yah they were spawn trapping. but i spawned all over the place. yet i was always right in someones crosshairs. couldnt take a step.

• 52. Re: It's not the game's fault.  It's the player's fault.
    playerone2

ghostwhistler wrote:

clearly the fault is his crapp y isp

Hey buddy. i can tell your still frustrated. thread closed. 

I didnt get to reply to your last thread. after mr macc got you all flustered.

First this game is broken. i agree. seems like the faster i get, the more it lags. but...

800 kbps sec is actually very bad. let me say. i have 30,000kbps, on speedtest.net and that is not the top tier. ( actually i think i just got bumped to 65mbps the other day. )

I just tested mine and my freinds cell phone's connection today.

at&t got 32mbps download and 10 up.

t-mobile got 25mbps or so download and 10 up.

the t-mobile won with 75ms ping.

this was to a host sever less than one mile away though. from inside a resturaunt. on a CELL PHONE.

READ THIS

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Source_Multiplayer_Networking#Entity_in terpolation

Came across this on these forums. may give you some insight. As far as them fixing the game. who knows whats in store on these next gen consoles. cloud only freemium cod?

You may even be the reason that i am a second behined. just saying.

• 53. Re: It's not the game's fault.  It's the player's fault.
    zingaa

Say what you want, core is pretty much unplayable for me, search preference doesn't make the slightest difference. HC is where it's at for me now, we need more game modes.

BTW, it is the games fault, not my isp or setup, just because some players don't have the problem doesn't mean others legitmately don't, I'm willing to bet next game some of you that said it was the players will be ******** up a storm later this year

• 54. Re: It's not the game's fault.  It's the player's fault.
    blb128

If playing HC fixed your issues then HC is where you should have been to begin with. Core isnt for everyone.

• 55. Re: It's not the game's fault.  It's the player's fault.
    Restore_Hardcore

I've been playing some core lately and as long as I'm not in mindless zombie mode and use caution I do fine.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next