10 Replies Latest reply: Mar 30, 2013 6:13 AM by Birdiekat RSS

looking for a clan on xbox 360.

Daveeey

I'm looking for a new clan since mines dead. Message me on xbox for details. NaKd Prodigy. Or just post your clan on this thread.

I'm looking foe a clan that will actually play ingame with me  I perfer hardcore search. But will play anything.

• Re: looking for a clan on xbox 360.
    Daveeey

Bump

GOATCLANABOVEYOU

join my clan no requirements we're new

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/6298155

Phenomenal_TJ

Want To Cause A Ruckus?

http://ruckusregime.enjin.com/home

Ruckus Regime is a new XBox 360 clan made up of experienced and inexperienced players of all different ages, races, skill levels and backgrounds, and the best part is, we're looking for more!

If you decide to sign up at Ruckus Regime and decide to give us a chance, you'll notice that while our leadership is very structured, it also has that family feel, minus the drama that family being too close to each other sometimes brings. Think of it as a group of buddies hanging out on a Saturday night and having a blast - except at Ruckus, we have a blast seven days a week!

Keeping that in mind, before formally applying to the clan, we do want you to realize that not only do the vast majority of the clan members have a Type A personality, we also joke around with/about each other quite often. So, as the old saying goes, if you can dish it out, make sure you can take it just as well.

As was stated in the first sentence, we are new, and as such have not reached the upper echelon of the Elite Bracket, but we do participate in Clan Operations and Challenges, and plan to roll out our own version of each.

Our rule structure is simple, so let's take a look at the major points in it, so we don't waste your time or ours.

-If you have an issue, bring it to the leadership and allow us to help you and the other(s) work it out.

-Don't cheat, mod, or hack.

-Have a microphone and use it.

-No multi-clanning.

-Help each other out and overall be civil and friendly.

Now that the serious stuff's out of the way, let's have some fun with it, eh? We run clan only lobbies frequently, setting different stipulations to have fun and blow off the steam we know comes with any first person shooter.

We know Call Of Duty can't be the only the game everyone plays, and we're more than open to expanding to other games, so if you play something else with a multiplayer - post about it! If there's enough interest we'll definitely expand to incorporate it into our gaming routines and website.

If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to come on over, sign up and ask them!

-TJ

Benderthefender

Vendetta-GB-Logo.png

Vendetta Gaming is a mature, friendly Call of Duty clan on Xbox 360. If you're over 18 andlooking for people to play with in a great competitive community, then head on over to our website

, register, and fill in a recruitment application form to start your journey with Vendetta! You will join as a recruit and undergo a one week trial so we can get to know you a bit, after which you'll be promoted (or not, as the case may be!) and invited to our ELITE clan.

We play Black Ops II almost exclusively, although very occasionally we might go on MW3. At Vendetta we try and make everybody feel welcome and at home, and every member is approachable and friendly. We're not just a clan, we're a community too.

Age limit: 18+ (may make some exceptions).

Location(s): Most of our members are from the UK and US, although we do have some others from other places in Europe and in Australia too. You can join no matter where you're from!

Requirements: None apart from having a mature attitude and playing fair! Whether you're a boy or girl, no matter what your skill, as long as you can contribute and stay loyal to thegroup, you can apply! That's the great thing about us.

Competitive gaming?: We are looking into signing up for some pro competitions in the near future, and we are currently looking for sponsors.

Game Modes: We play a bit of everything; CTF is our specialty and Core and Hardcore TDM, Domination, and KC are our main game modes. We also play Demolition, SnD, and other types. We have a pro league team set up, and of course we like to play some zombies from time to time as well.

ELITE clan?: Yes, and we participate in clan challenges and clan ops whenever they are available.

How many members?: We currently have just over 80 members, and we're still growing.

Other branches off of Vendetta? We have a Youtube account, a Facebook page, and a Twitter account too.

Join the army now - www.vendettagamingclan.com.

Any questions, just reply to the discussion and I'll get back to you. Thanks for your time!

ogden40

Our clan is MEHT. We are actively recruiting. We have 20 members who are active.A k/d of over 1.0, age of 16 +, and a mic are requirements. We have strategies for maps and do use call outs often. I started with the clan 3 months ago and had a k/d of 1.06, and now my k/d is 1.43. We are "Campers," but it works. If you have any intertest several of us are on friday and saturday nights at about 8 cst. I will be on Saturday night the 29th. You can msg me and and play a few rounds with us, and if you want to join I will send you the link to our website. We do utilize an ranking system within the clan. GT is ogden40. Look forward to hearing from you.

pharlock

Hi Prodigy!

Here's some info about our gaming community. Click on the logo to apply.

See you there!!

http://i46.tinypic.com/30vgc2x.png

Hi! Foundations of Destructions is recruiting, and we would be happy to have you. We have members from all around the world that play both casually and competitively that you can party up with, so you don't have to spend those matches alone, playing solo. We host gamenights every week, and are currently doing a 1v1 ladder within the clan, with a 4v4 MLG style tournament currently being set up. We also sent two teams to MLG Dallas! Come give us a look at www.clanfod.com

And if you have any questions or want any more information, feel free to msg me or add me on XBL, my GT is MutantTeam CoCo

Birdiekat

Dark Apocalypse Gaming is now looking for new players to come and be a part of our gaming family. Our current roster consists of players around the world. If you are looking for a competitive but friendly environment then you have found the right place.

-- A brief history of our clan --

Dark Apocalypse Gaming is a very close group of gaming fanatics that came together in the Spring of 2011. The founders of the clan have been playing together for almost 5 years now and wanted to create the ultimate atmosphere for gamers with the same passion. We mostly play the CoD series but we love gaming in general. We want to provide a place for others who are likeminded to be able to hang out, have fun, and talk about Call of Duty or any game related topics. For some it’s a place to escape. We are an 18+ clan with a wide variety of ages groups. We are a no drama no bull**** clan. We do not allow hacking cheating or even glitching… “*****, Aint nobody got time for that!”

-- What you can expect from our clan --

If you decide to give us a try you can expect a fair evaluation from our Initiation Officers and Leaders. We feel we cannot get a good grasp on you as a personality as well as a gamer by just letting you in. You will be in the evaluation period for a MINIMUM of 10 Days.

We also have many things going on around the clock within our organization. When applying you can expect to see these things for you upon acceptance.[*]Online Tournaments With Prizes[*]24/7 Pub Stomping[*]Graphics Tournaments[*]And last but not least, the most fun you'll ever have in online gaming!

www.facebook.com/dagclan

www.twitter.com/_dagclan

www.youtube.com/user/DarkApocalypseGaming

-- What we expect from you, the recruit --

We expect maturity at all times, whether it be in game or on the forum. We do not tolerate drama and do not tolerate immaturity of any nature. Of course we all have fun and make jokes, but immaturity is a major turn-off in any aspect of the world. We also have a fully functional forum at your disposal. We expect that you remain an integral part of this experience as it helps grow relationships with your fellow future clan members. We love to hear your opinion on any matter, and this is a great way to do so. We want your input!!!

We sincerely hope you consider applying to be in our clan. Just remember, if you want to have the most fun in online-gaming, join Dark Apocalypse Gaming today!! Please visit the below link now to signup and start your evals!

WWW.DAGCLAN.COM

Referrer: Birdiekat (Xbox 360 Division Leader)