19 Replies Latest reply: Apr 7, 2013 3:40 PM by UMB343z RSS

Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS

DeadlyCool

We have all had it with deathstreaks already. They completely ruin the multiplayer experience. The game has been out long enough that they are utterly useless. I mean dont get me wrong, they have been utterly useless from day one but now its just adding salt to an open wound. They dont benifit the player getting the kill with them because they dont help them get a killstreak. I mean who cares if you kill someone with deadmans hand. Its more of a joke that they are playing bad enough to get that but you have to let the entire game know how bad they are doing by making them detonate like a freaking NUCLEAR BOMB! They ruin the good players experience by killing them in a totally unfair and stupid way and they dont help the newbs out because the kills doesnt count for anything. Ask any COD player and they will tell you that if your going to right any wrong then take these ridiculous things out the game. SERIOUSLY THINk ABOUT IT. WHERE ELSE IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD ARE PEOPLE REWARDED FOR PERFORMING POORLY? INSTEAD OF TRYING TO MOTIVATE NEWBS IN A CONSTRUCTIVE WAY YOU JUST GIVE THEM A TOTALLY STUPID, USELESS KILL AND PENALIZE THE GOOD PLAYERS FOR PERFORMING WELL. THIS WHOLE THING IS JUST MESSED UP! MAN UP AND FIX YOUR MISTAKES. THE COMMUNITY IS SICK OF THIS!

  • Re: Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS
    frats74

    DeadlyCool wrote:

     

    We have all had it with deathstreaks already.

     

    Who's we? Name names and point fingers.

     

     

    DeadlyCool wrote:

     

    They completely ruin the multiplayer experience.

     

    No, it doesn't.

     

    DeadlyCool wrote:

     

    The game has been out long enough that they are utterly useless.

     

    No, they'e not. If they'e useless, then why are you complaining about having them removed.

     

     

    DeadlyCool wrote:

     

    I mean dont get me wrong, they have been utterly useless from day one

     

    You're already wrong.

     

     

    DeadlyCool wrote:

     

    but now its just adding salt to an open wound.

     

    You already killed the player, and the player got you back. That's not adding salt to the wound. Get your idiom right.

     

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiom

     

    DeadlyCool wrote:

     

    They dont benifit the player getting the kill with them because they dont help them get a killstreak.

     

     

    With regards to Deadman's Hand they stopped the player who killed them from earning one. It's a Killstreak Blocker. 

     

     

    ** With regards to Deathstreaks in General, three of them can help in getting a Killstreak going because they're usable once the player has respawned.

     

    ie.

     

    Hollow Points

     

    http://www.themodernwarfare3.com/mw3/deathstreaks/

     

     

    DeadlyCool wrote:

     

    I mean who cares if you kill someone with deadmans hand.

     

    Obviously, the player who killed someone with it is quite happy.

     

     

    DeadlyCool wrote:

     

    Its more of a joke that they are playing bad enough to get that but you have to let the entire game know how bad they are doing by making them detonate like a freaking NUCLEAR BOMB!

     

    You're exaggerating.

     

    Also, a Patch was released on June 19, 2012 to reduce the Deadman's Hand Blast Radius by 25%.

     

    http://www.callofduty.com/community/mw3/blog/2012/06/18/call-of-duty-modern-warf are-3-xbox-360-title-update-116

     

     

     

    DeadlyCool wrote:

     

    They ruin the good players experience by killing them in a totally unfair and stupid way

     

    Why is it unfair and stupid?

     

     

    DeadlyCool wrote:

     

    and they dont help the newbs out because the kills doesnt count for anything.

     

    No, but it obviously stopped players like you from earning a Killstreak Reward.

     

    It can't be stupid if it works the way it supposed to.

     

     

    DeadlyCool wrote:

     

    Ask any COD player and they will tell you that if your going to right any wrong then take these ridiculous things out the game.

     

    I'm one of those any COD players you referred to and I see nothig wrong with Deathstreaks, and they're not all the same.

     

    The only wrongs I want them to make right are with regards to security measures so Violators of the Banning Policy will have a harder time getting through, and the other is fixing the Elite website.

     

    https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Banning-Policy/?l=en_US&c=Game _Title%3AAll&fs=Search&pn=1

     

    DeadlyCool wrote:

     

    SERIOUSLY THINk ABOUT IT. WHERE ELSE IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD ARE PEOPLE REWARDED FOR PERFORMING POORLY?

     

    Think about it another way: If you're so good at playing, then you should take Deathstreaks as a Challenge in surviving and earning your Killstreaks.

     

     

    DeadlyCool wrote:

     

    INSTEAD OF TRYING TO MOTIVATE NEWBS IN A CONSTRUCTIVE WAY

     

    What are your suggestions in trying to motivate n00bs in a constructive way?

     

     

     

    DeadlyCool wrote:

     

     

    YOU JUST GIVE THEM A TOTALLY STUPID, USELESS KILL

     

     

    It's not stupid if it works. It's not useless if it killed enemies and stopped them from earning a Killstreak Reward.

     

     

    DeadlyCool wrote:

     

    AND PENALIZE THE GOOD PLAYERS FOR PERFORMING WELL.

     

    Deathstreaks are not a penalty for good players. It's a challenge you earned because as you stated it: you're "performing well".

     

     

    DeadlyCool wrote:

     

    THIS WHOLE THING IS JUST MESSED UP! MAN UP AND FIX YOUR MISTAKES.

     

    It's not a mistake. They're not going to remove it just because you don't like it.

     

     

    DeadlyCool wrote:

     

    THE COMMUNITY IS SICK OF THIS!

     

    Nope. Just you.

     

    You're just mad because you got killed by a player using Deaman's Hand, and because of that you weren't able to earn a Killstreak Reward that you expected to earn so easily. So, you came here to complain.

     

     

    ** FYI

     

    Most people who complain about Deathstreaks, more specifically: Deadman's Hand are hackers who use Wallhack and Aimbot.

     

    If a hacker shoots an enemy from far away, he gives away the fact that he has Aimbot. All the player has to do is watch the Killcam or review the clip. So, the hacker is left with no choice but to run around and kill from a regular distance (medium to close range). Unfortunately for the hacker, even though he can see through walls and know where the enemies are, he doesn't know what Deathstreaks are being used by players of the opposing team. Hackers expect easy Killstreak Rewards and MOAB's. When they encounter a player who used Deadman's Hand on them, they back out and search for another game because their expectations of an easy game were ruined.

     

    I'm not accusing you of anything, but understand that you're now under close watch.

    • Re: Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS
      DeadlyCool

      "Most people who complain about Deathstreaks, more specifically: Deadman's Hand are hackers who use Wallhack and Aimbot".

       

      That is without a doubt the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard in my life. Most people that complain about deathstreaks are skilled players that are sick of getting killed by these NOOB CRUTCHES.

      "I'm not accusing you of anything, but understand that you're now under close watch." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOUR NOT AN ADMIN  AND BY THE WAY I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL WITH ABOUT 40 VIDEOS.

      WATCH ME REAL CLOSE AND YOU WILL LEARN SOMETHING, HOW TO PLAY THE GAME WITH SKILL. The fact that your defending them so much just shows how often you get them lol. Next time you play with a player that has ACTUAL SKILL ask them how much they like deathstreaks.

      • Re: Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS
        frats74

        DeadlyCool wrote:

         

        That is without a doubt the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard in my life. Most people that complain about deathstreaks are skilled players that are sick of getting killed by these NOOB CRUTCHES.

         

        Why are you so threatened by N00b crutches?

         

        If you're so good, they wouldn't pose a threat or a problem for you.

         

         

        DeadlyCool wrote:

         

        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOUR NOT AN ADMIN

         

         

        I never stated that I was an Admin.

         

         

        DeadlyCool wrote:

         

        AND BY THE WAY I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL WITH ABOUT 40 VIDEOS.

        WATCH ME REAL CLOSE AND YOU WILL LEARN SOMETHING, HOW TO PLAY THE GAME WITH SKILL.

         

        Just because you have a YouTube channel with 40 videos doesn't mean you can teach or that you have gaming skills.

         

        Anyone can create a YouTube account and upload a video.

         

         

        DeadlyCool wrote:

         

        The fact that your defending them so much just shows how often you get them lol.

         

         

        I don't die often enough in succesion that I get to earn a Deathstreak, but I do get them.

         

        That's not fact, that's conjecture.

         

         

         

        DeadlyCool wrote:

         

        Next time you play with a player that has ACTUAL SKILL ask them how much they like deathstreaks.

         

         

        There are six Deathstreaks.

         

        Are you referring to Deadman's Hand, Hollow Points, Final Stand, Martyrdom or the other two that don't kill?

         

        Players that you refer to as those with ACTUAL SKILL will probably never really even know if a Hollow Point  was used on them; Final Stand is obvious ;Martyrdom would look like someone threw a grenade if there were other grenades nearby; so, Deadman's Hand is most likely what you're referring to. 

         

        Do I ask the player if he likes getting killed by one, or do I ask him first if his MW3 Forum name is: DeadlyCool?

    • Re: Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS
      DeadlyCool

      Its funny to because all of the points you tried to make were answered in my original statement. Either your a really bad cod player or your a troll that cant seem to make a valid point. Either way the ONLY PEOPLE that defend deathstreaks are people that lack skill. Like I said before, MW3 IS THE ONLY GAME THAT REWARDS PEOPLE FOR PLAYING POORLY. Thats why BO2 doesnt have them or any other game on the planet. Next time you want to make a contradictory arguement to someones statement you should do a little more research on gaming little boy. Your nothing but a typical forum TROLL

      • Re: Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS
        frats74

        DeadlyCool wrote:

         

        Its funny to because all of the points you tried to make were answered in my original statement.

         

        No, they weren't.

         

         

        DeadlyCool wrote:

         

        Either your a really bad cod player or your a troll that cant seem to make a valid point.

         

        It's neither.

         

         

        DeadlyCool wrote:

         

        Either way the ONLY PEOPLE that defend deathstreaks are people that lack skill.

         

        http://www.themodernwarfare3.com/mw3/deathstreaks/

         

        There are six Deathstreaks. You comlpained about one in particular - Deadman's Hand. Because of it you want ALL Deathstreaks removed. Why?

         

        You are the one that is lacking in skill, intelligence, logic and reasoning.

         

         

        DeadlyCool wrote:

         

        Thats why BO2 doesnt have them or any other game on the planet.

         

        BO2 is a Deathstreak.

         

         

        DeadlyCool wrote:

         

        Next time you want to make a contradictory arguement to someones statement you should do a little more research on gaming little boy.

         

        I did my research.

         

        Did you do your research when you originally posted this:

         

        DeadlyCool wrote:

         

        Its more of a joke that they are playing bad enough to get that but you have to let the entire game know how bad they are doing by making them detonate like a freaking NUCLEAR BOMB!

         

        I had to post a link to inform you that the Blast Radius of the Deadman's Hand has already been reduced since the Patch was released in July 19, 2012. It is now March of 2013.

         

        http://www.callofduty.com/community/mw3/blog/2012/06/18/call-of-duty-modern-warf are-3-xbox-360-title-update-116

         

         

         

        In addition, the only boy here is you.

         

         

        DeadlyCool wrote:

         

        Get a life and quit trolling the forums NOOB

         

        I have a life and I'm not trolling. It can't be helped if your post was begging to be replied to because it was empty.

        • Re: Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS
          DeadlyCool

          HHAHAA its so funny to watch a forum troll pretend to be an admin. Everyone thats reading your post defending deathstreaks knows what a noob you are. Every skilled player in the game knows they are a joke and they are designed to help terrible players get a single kill. Also when you said that the player that got the kill with the deathstreak is happy i laughed so hard i almost cryed. They are happy that they are doing so bad that the game had to get a kill for them because they couldnt hahahahahahaha. The reason I dont sit here and write a 9 page report about how wrong you are is cause i dont have time to post 482 times like you. You should spend more time playing the game instead of trolling the forums. Then you wouldnt be such a noob that gets deathstreaks constantly lol. The way you assume im saying stuff that i never said makes me laugh. Also the way you nit pick every little thing i said means i offended your lack of skill. By the way anyone can upload a video on youtube, but not everyone has over 50,000 channel views. Oh yea, i forgot to mention that i have 1,270 moabs and im ranked number 2 on that planet in kill confirmed. I do better in every game i play than any game you have played in your entire life. like i said before TROLL, spend more time playing and you might not be such a terrible player getting deathstreaks constantly MAKE SURE YOU WATCH ME CLOSELY AND KEEP PRETENDING TO BE AN ADMIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

          • Re: Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS
            frats74

            DeadlyCool wrote:

             

            HHAHAA its so funny to watch a forum troll pretend to be an admin.

             

            I'm not pretedning to be an Admin, nor did I state that I was.

             

            If I did, you should report me so I would get Banned.

             

            DeadlyCool wrote:

             

            Everyone thats reading your post defending deathstreaks knows what a noob you are.

             

            I'm not a n00b just because I disagree with you.

             

             

             

            DeadlyCool wrote:

             

            Every skilled player in the game knows they are a joke

             

            Name them.

             

             

            DeadlyCool wrote:

             

            and they are designed to help terrible players get a single kill.

             

            Really?

             

            Based on your original post the issue here is that you got killed by a player who used Deadman's Hand.

             

            Were you one kill away from a MOAB? Is that why you're mad and complaining to have it taken out? It's not about getting a single kill as you condescendingly put it, its the single kill that ruined your moment of glory.

             

             

            DeadlyCool wrote:

             

            Also when you said that the player that got the kill with the deathstreak is happy i laughed so hard i almost cryed.

             

            I'm glad you found it funny.

             

             

            DeadlyCool wrote:

             

            They are happy that they are doing so bad that the game had to get a kill for them because they couldnt hahahahahahaha.

             

            It's so funny you had to go to the internet to complain about someone else playing so bad.

             

             

            DeadlyCool wrote:

             

            The reason I dont sit here and write a 9 page report about how wrong you are is cause i dont have time to post 482 times like you.

             

            Wrong. The reason why you don't sit and type a valid, deductive, closed-ended post is because you are not educated enough to do so.

             

            Also, the 482 posts that I have were made since I joined on August 9, 2012.

             

            Doing the math that would mean that I posted 482 posts in 8 months. 30 days is the average number of days in a month so that's 8 x 30  =  240. Taking my total number of posts which is 482, divided by 240 which is the number of total days 482 / 240 = 2.01. That means I make 2 posts per day.

             

            I don't know what you're trying to prove or establish with that, but there's my average number of posts per day.

             

            ** You're smart enough to read how many posts I have made, but you're not even smart enough to look under the number of posts and look at the date I joined the Forum and comprehend how the concept of  time works.

             

             

            DeadlyCool wrote:

             

            You should spend more time playing the game instead of trolling the forums.

             

            Believe it or not, that is what I do.

             

             

            DeadlyCool wrote:

             

            Then you wouldnt be such a noob that gets deathstreaks constantly lol.

             

            I don't get it often as I stated in a previoius post as a reply to yours, but I now know that you either don't read or you can't see very well.

             

             

            DeadlyCool wrote:

             

            MAKE SURE YOU WATCH ME CLOSELY

             

            I'm not going to watch you, YouTube attention whore.

             

             

            DeadlyCool wrote:

             

            AND KEEP PRETENDING TO BE AN ADMIN

             

            Foxhound is Admin.

             

             

            DeadlyCool wrote:

             

            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

             

            Is it really necessary to type laughter? It's like you're pretending to be a crackhead.

            • Re: Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS
              DeadlyCool

              Its funny listening to you contradict yourself over and over again you terrible player. I wouldve never expected anyone to defend deathstreaks so much. First you say how your going to watch me closely then when i tell you where to watch me you say I wouldnt watch you lol. If someone actually took the time to read your post they would laugh out loud. Your obviously one of those weirdos that looks for people to argue with. You assume im not smart enough to argue with you because i dont care enough to do so. This will be my last post on the subject. DEATHSTREAKS ARE FOR TERRIBLE PLAYERS LIKE YOU. THATS WHY YOUR DEFENDING THEM SO HARD. TRY GETTING A GIRLFRIEND TO HAVE STUPID ARGUEMENTS WITH. Then you wouldnt have to spend every waking minute on a MW3 forum contradicting yourself and defending NOOB CRUTCHES. Get a life little TROLL BOY

              • Re: Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS
                frats74

                DeadlyCool wrote:

                 

                Its funny listening to you contradicte yourself over and over again you terrible player.

                 

                It's funny that you don't understand that reading a post is not listening.

                 

                I am not contradicting myself, but you are however engaging me in a conflict circle despite the valid closed-ended arguments.

                 

                You're just in denial.

                 

                 

                DeadlyCool wrote:

                 

                I wouldve never expected anyone to defend deathstreaks to much.

                 

                You expected a n00b.

                 

                I am not one.

                 

                 

                DeadlyCool wrote:

                 

                First you say how your going to watch me closely then when i tell you where to watch me you say I wouldnt watch you lol.

                 

                I never stated I would be the one watching you.

                 

                 

                DeadlyCool wrote:

                 

                If someone actually took the time to read your post they would laugh out loud.

                 

                I'm sure they would. You're in it.

                 

                 

                DeadlyCool wrote:

                 

                Your obviously one of those weirdos that looks for people to argue with.

                 

                Nope.

                 

                 

                DeadlyCool wrote:

                 

                You assume im not smart enough to argue with you because i dont care enough to do so.

                 

                If you don't care, why even bother bringing your issue up in here?

                 

                You care. You just don't have valid points that would justify the legitimacy of your complaint. After all, you're just sour grapes because you got killed by a player who used Deadman's Hand. You expected an easy kill; not a surprise.

                 

                Because of that, you want all Deathsteaks removed.

                 

                 

                DeadlyCool wrote:

                 

                This will be my last post on the subject.

                 

                No, it won't. You'll be back.

                 

                 

                DeadlyCool wrote:

                 

                DEATHSTREAKS ARE FOR TERRIBLE PLAYERS LIKE YOU.

                 

                No, they're not.

                 

                I'm also not a terrible player.

                 

                 

                DeadlyCool wrote:

                 

                HATS WHY YOUR DEFENDING THEM SO HARD.

                 

                I defend it because I understand you feel robbed by a player who killed you with Deadman's Hand.

                 

                 

                DeadlyCool wrote:

                 

                TRY GETTING A GIRLFRIEND TO HAVE STUPID ARGUEMENTS WITH.

                 

                I have one.

                 

                 

                DeadlyCool wrote:

                 

                Then you wouldnt have to spend every waking minute on a MW3 forum contradicting yourself and defending NOOB CRUTCHES.

                 

                I'm not here every waking minute, whether you want to believe that or not.

                 

                Contradicting and defending is like pulling and pushing. Nothing moves.

                 

                But, I understand your desperation.

                 

                 

                DeadlyCool wrote:

                 

                Get a life little TROLL BOY

                 

                You should too. Instead of posting Lemon Parties with Tubgirl on your YouTube channel.

                • Re: Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS

                  Wow frats, you ignore all the valid points he makes and take half quotes out of context. Just to let you know, you don't sound intelligent or informed in the least. Your entire demeanor is that of a "know it all" that in reality actually knows nothing. You seem more interested in trying to insult and pester him than actually to make a point. When you do that it shows how petty and juvenile you really are. Just because he's not greatly elaborating each and every little detail doesn't mean his point isn't completely valid. You try and belittle him but you come off sounding like an arrogant snob with no actual insight on the topic. The fact that you would so adamantly defend something as loathsome as deathstreaks shows your true intentions. You have serious issues you need to address before you continue trying to express your opinion in public. He may not have made his point as elegantly as possible but he's correct. Deathstreaks are designed for low skill players. They do not help them get better at the game in any way, shape or form. Its the games way of giving the player a "Pity Kill" and it penalizes the more highly skilled player for performing well. Even worse, a deathstreak can effect another person on the opposing team that's playing poorly enough to have a deathstreak enabled. They don't simply discriminate against the skilled players causing them. They even promote camping because someone hiding in the distance isn't going to have to worry about a martyrdom, deadmans hand or last stand. Oh and lets not forget how juiced makes hit markers not register properly, and footsteps sound delayed, or how hollow points give you more stopping power when you did nothing to deserve it but play poorly. Deathstreaks do absolutely nothing except diminish the true competitive spirit of the game. Everyone is aware of these things, except you apparently. Im not sure if it's your lack of knowledge on the subject or the way you come off as a pompous buffoon that makes me cringe. Your simply wrong and you should find a better way to release all that pent up anger.

                   

                  P.S. When you take a myriad of quotes out of context and make a snide remark to each it makes you look extremely bombastic. Also, quoting somebody then typing underneath "No it isnt" makes you sound like a cretin. See how others can use a highfalutin way of writing to make you look like an ignoramus? Sound familiar?

                  • Re: Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS
                    frats74

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    Wow frats, you ignore all the valid points he makes and take half quotes out of context.

                     

                    Like what?

                     

                    All he did was post how he hates Deathstreaks. His reason for hating it is because he got killed by a player who used Deadman's Hand.

                     

                    It's not even a legitimate complaint, it's just plain ********.

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    Just to let you know, you don't sound intelligent or informed in the least.

                     

                    That your opinion.

                     

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    Your entire demeanor is that of a "know it all" that in reality actually knows nothing.

                     

                    Again, that's your opinion.

                     

                    I don't know everything and I never claimed I know everything.

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    You seem more interested in trying to insult and pester him than actually to make a point.

                     

                    Nope. I did make valid points. I even posted links to back up my points.

                     

                    If he felt insulted and pestered, he shouldn't have:

                     

                    a.) Posted his rant on this forum and not expect a reply from another person who may agree or disagree with him.

                     

                    b.) Post a message without valid points to back it up.

                     

                     

                     

                    All he's done is post his opinion with no facts to back it up and expect everyone to take it as fact, or else he'll involve everyone by using words like "Everyone" or "We" as if the entire COD universe is in total agreement with him without even verifying.

                     

                    If you read all of his posts, you would see that he doesn't read nor respond to inquiries, he didn't do his research, he made generalized assumptions, made unjustifiable comparisons, openly bragged how much of a good player he is, bragged about his YouTube Channel, desperate name calling, bragged about more than 1,000 MOAB's in Kill Confirmed and being Ranked Number 2 (I'm sure that got @IWEnforcers and @BanWarden's attention of possible Violations), etc...

                     

                    If you agree with him, that's fine. If someone else does too, that's fine as well.

                     

                    Dead1yCool likes to generalize everything. Apparently, you do too.

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    When you do that it shows how petty and juvenile you really are.

                     

                    Disagreeing with someone and posting valid point and stating facts makes me petty and juvenile?

                     

                     

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    Just because he's not greatly elaborating each and every little detail doesn't mean his point isn't completely valid.

                     

                    It's not about making a post elaborate, it's about making valid points and stating facts.

                     

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    You try and belittle him but you come off sounding like an arrogant snob with no actual insight on the topic.

                     

                    So, anyone who posts a valid point and states fact is an arrogant snob that likes to belittle others?

                     

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    The fact that you would so adamantly defend something as loathsome as deathstreaks shows your true intentions.

                     

                    I'm allowed to disagree with anyone and defend what I agree with whether it is unpopular or not liked by others.

                     

                    What are my true intentions?

                     

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    You have serious issues you need to address before you continue trying to express your opinion in public.

                     

                    No, I don't.

                     

                    Only people with no facts to back up their claim who state their opinions as facts are the one's with serious issues.

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    He may not have made his point as elegantly as possible but he's correct.

                     

                    Once again, it's not about being elaborate or in this case elegant; it's about making valid points and stating facts.

                     

                    How can he be correct without facts to back him up?

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    Deathstreaks are designed for low skill players.

                     

                    Prove it.

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    They do not help them get better at the game in any way, shape or form.

                     

                    Because situations change from game-to-game, map-to-map, game mode-to-game mode, depending on the Deathstreak selected it can help in certain situations.

                     

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    Its the games way of giving the player a "Pity Kill" and it penalizes the more highly skilled player for performing well.

                     

                    That's your opinion.

                     

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    Even worse, a deathstreak can effect another person on the opposing team that's playing poorly enough to have a deathstreak enabled.

                     

                    Why is that a problem? According to you [Deathstreaks] do not help them get better at the game in any shape or form.

                     

                    Also, according to you it's a "Pity Kill". So, a Pity Kill caused another Pity Kill.

                     

                    Why is that problem for you?

                     

                    Assuming you're a good player, you should be able to kill anyone on the opposing team before they get close enough to you or any of your teammates.

                     

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    They don't simply discriminate against the skilled players causing them.

                     

                    That's actually good.

                     

                    But, why is it only supposedly just the good players that are the one's complaining?

                     

                    Dead1yCool stated that he's Ranked number 2 in the world in Kill Confirmed with over 1,000 MOAB's. If he's so good, why is he worried?

                     

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    They even promote camping because someone hiding in the distance isn't going to have to worry about a martyrdom, deadmans hand or last stand. Oh and lets not forget how juiced makes hit markers not register properly, and footsteps sound delayed, or how hollow points give you more stopping power when you did nothing to deserve it but play poorly.

                     

                    Who are you referring to as having the Deathstreak, the player camping in the distance or the player that is advancing? I'm asking because you're not specific.

                     

                    I've been in both situations: a camper lured me and killed me with Deadman's Hand, and the other was I killed an enemy that flanked me while was looking through my Sniper Scope with with a Martyrdom grenade.

                     

                    Why would anyone play so poorly on purpose just so they can get one kill that won't even count towards a anything [Killstreak Reward]?

                     

                    Why does that worry you?

                     

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    Deathstreaks do absolutely nothing except diminish the true competitive spirit of the game.

                     

                    No. It's an added challenge.

                     

                    If there were no Deathstreaks, there would be more MOAB's and more deaths by earned Killstreak Rewards.

                     

                    Because of Deathstreaks some Killstreak Rewards were not earned because the player trying to earn them got killed by one.

                     

                    Think of Deathstreaks as an Insurance Policy. It makes the players on the other team think twice before taking a risk or assume an enemy will be an easy kill.

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    Everyone is aware of these things, except you apparently.

                     

                    Name them.

                     

                    I just disagree.

                     

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    Im not sure if it's your lack of knowledge on the subject or the way you come off as a pompous buffoon that makes me cringe.

                     

                    No, I have knowledge of what I'm posting. If I didn't, I would honestly state that I don't know anything about it, or better yet I would just stay out of it.

                     

                    Is this how you feel about other people who disagree with you or have opposing thoughts?

                     

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    Your simply wrong and you should find a better way to release all that pent up anger.

                     

                    How is it anger?

                     

                    I posted valid points and stated facts.

                     

                    Going by your opinion, well informed people are angry people.

                     

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    P.S. When you take a myriad of quotes out of context and make a snide remark to each it makes you look extremely bombastic.

                     

                    Bombastic? Like Shaggy?

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    Also, quoting somebody then typing underneath "No it isnt" makes you sound like a cretin.

                     

                    No, it doesn't.

                     

                    That's your opinion.

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    See how others can use a highfalutin way of writing to make you look like an ignoramus?

                     

                    Does your head hurt and did you get a nose bleed from thinking about such a big word like highfalutin, or was Google ready on a new page tab so you could look it up on Wikipedia?

                     

                    Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                     

                    Sound familiar?

                     

                    We're on an online Forum where posts are read. Why are you asking me a question with relation to sound?

                     

                    Nope. Mine was better.

                     

                     

                    ** FYI

                     

                    I am fully aware that your Forum name Hail2daRecruits is the Forum name of the clan that Dead1y Cool is a member of: Hail 2da Kings.

                     

                    You are either Dead1y Cool himself posting under this account, or you're someone else.

                     

                    But, it explains a lot why your first post on this Forum was in defense of Dead1y Cool's post.

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

                    Message was edited by: frats74

                    • Re: Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS

                      (To Frat74) I'm extremely pleased you thoroughly read my post. Your rambling statement is nothing but opinionated fluff. You stated no facts even though you think you did, and, of course, you come off extremely arrogant like expected. You say I stated no facts? I stated plenty of facts. You just dont want to accept them because you don't like being proven wrong. You copy and paste half quotes then respond to that as if that was my entire point. You clearly do these things to people on a daily basis. By your math you post at least 2 times a day for almost a year now. I can also promise people that this isn't the only place you like to come to argue with people. That means every single day of your life you come looking for someone to argue with on a video game forum and elsewhere. It was deadly, now its me. Its quite comical yet pathetic and sad. You need to find people to have real social interactions with. It can't be healthy to be so self absorbed and think your right all the time. FYI when you said "Nope. mine was better" I laughed out loud. Petty and juvenile like I said before. Also, Deadly is spelled Dead1y. He still has all his stats and I've seen his videos on youtube. He's an absolutely amazing player. You state no facts in any of your arguements. You just beat around the bush trying to sound intelligent, but your not fooling anyone. It doesn't matter if I meticulously prove you wrong in every statement you made. You would be back doing your half quote thing trying to sound smart. I dont want every single day of my existence on this planet to be spent trying to prove I can use big words on a video game forum. You sound like a fool. Thats not an opinion. Its a FACT. Dead1y was the bigger man. That why he didn't come back to bicker with someone as ignorant as you. The only people that are as obnoxious as you are 16 year old spoiled teenage girls.

                      P.S. bom·bas·tic

                      [bom-bas-tik] http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.html

                      adjective(of speech, writing, etc.) high-sounding; high-flown; inflated;pretentious.

                      Describe a use or a user of language more elaborate than is justified by or

                      appropriate to the content being expressed. Bombastic suggests language with

                      a theatricality or staginess of style far too powerful or declamatory for the

                      meaning or sentiment being expressed

                       

                      Next time keep that google tab open so you can figure out when someone insults you. When he called you a troll he was 100% right. Get a life.

                      "You are either Dead1y Cool himself posting under this account, or you're someone else." I laughed really hard when i read this. I am either deadly or another person? well if I'm not deadly then by default I would have to be another person duhhhh. Your really good at stating the obvious. Quote me all you want. It won't change that fact that you have the personality of sour milk or a wet dish cloth. That 74 next to your name most likely is your birth year so that means your 38 years old argueing with people on a video game forum. No wife, no life, no job, no friends. Your the definition of a pathetic human being. "But, it explains a lot why your first post on this Forum was in defense of Dead1y Cool's post." Actually what explains my first post on this forum since Ive had this account is that I have never in my life read something as unbelievably stupid as your comments and i felt compelled to tell you what a scumbag you are. That accurately explains it. "Assuming you're a good player, you should be able to kill anyone on the opposing team before they get close enough to you or any of your teammates." except when i turn a corner and the guy is standing infront of me duhhhhh. I could nit pick all your ignorant comments and show you how dumb you look but I've made my point. Time for me to be the bigger man and end the bickering because we all know you wont. You will remain an angry little boy inside for the rest of your life. Try not to spend to much of it on game forums picking fights with kids.

                      • Re: Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS
                        frats74

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        (To Frat74)

                         

                        Who else would this be addressed to? It already states in upper right hand corner who it's in reply to.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        I'm extremely pleased you thoroughly read my post.

                         

                        You're welcome.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        Your rambling statement is nothing but opinionated fluff.

                         

                        That's your opinion.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        You stated no facts even though you think you did

                         

                        I stated facts and closed ended statements. You and Dead1y Cool just don't read.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        and, of course, you come off extremely arrogant like expected.

                         

                        That's your opinion.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        You say I stated no facts? I stated plenty of facts.

                         

                        http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fact

                         

                        fact (fkt)

                        n.

                        1. Knowledge or information based on real occurrences: an account based on fact; a blur of fact and fancy.

                         

                        2.

                        a. Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed: Genetic engineering is now a fact. That Chaucer was a real person is an undisputed fact.

                         

                        b. A real occurrence; an event: had to prove the facts of the case.

                        c. Something believed to be true or real: a document laced with mistaken facts.

                        3. A thing that has been done, especially a crime: an accessory before the fact.

                        4. Law The aspect of a case at law comprising events determined by evidence: The jury made a finding of fact.

                        Idiom:

                        in (point of) fact

                        In reality or in truth; actually.

                         

                         

                        Where are these facts that you are referring to?

                         

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        You just dont want to accept them because you don't like being proven wrong.

                         

                        http://www.thefreedictionary.com/opinion

                         

                        o·pin·ion (-pnyn)

                        n.

                        1. A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof: "The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion" (Elizabeth Drew).

                         

                        2. A judgment based on special knowledge and given by an expert: a medical opinion.

                        3. A judgment or estimation of the merit of a person or thing: has a low opinion of braggarts.

                        4. The prevailing view: public opinion.

                        5. Law A formal statement by a court or other adjudicative body of the legal reasons and principles for the conclusions of the court.

                         

                         

                         

                        Opinions and open statements are not facts, which is why they need to be defended. That's all you've ever posted.

                         

                         

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        You copy and paste half quotes then respond to that as if that was my entire point.

                         

                        No.

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        You clearly do these things to people on a daily basis.

                         

                        When applicable.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        By your math you post at least 2 times a day for almost a year now.

                         

                        Yes.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        I can also promise people that this isn't the only place you like to come to argue with people.

                         

                        For the record, what was your first promise?

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        That means every single day of your life you come looking for someone to argue with on a video game forum and elsewhere.

                         

                        No.

                         

                        How did you come to that conclusion?

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        It was deadly, now its me.

                         

                        How would I know that you're actually someone else? As I have stated, Hail2daRecruits is the Forum Account Name of Dead1y Cool's Clan: Hail 2 da Kings. For all I know, you are Dead1y Cool using another account to hide from embarrassment becasue he could not defend his post.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        Its quite comical yet pathetic and sad.

                         

                        I agree.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        You need to find people to have real social interactions with.

                         

                        I do. Hence, the (2) posts a day average.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        It can't be healthy to be so self absorbed and think your right all the time.

                         

                        You're right.

                         

                        Which why I stated on March 28, 2013 at 2:54 am:

                         

                        frats74 wrote:


                        I have knowledge of what I'm posting. If I didn't, I would honestly state that I don't know anything about it, or better yet I would just stay out of it.

                         

                        There you have it.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        FYI when you said "Nope. mine was better" I laughed out loud.

                         

                        Hiding your anxiety?

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        Petty and juvenile like I said before.

                         

                        Really?

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        Also, Deadly is spelled Dead1y.

                         

                        His gamertag is spelled that way. That's how it's spelled in the Global Kill Confrimed Leaderboard.

                         

                        I choose to spell it that way.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        He still has all his stats and I've seen his videos on youtube.

                         

                         

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        He's an absolutely amazing player.

                         

                        Are you stroking his ego, or something else?

                         

                        As of April 1, 2013, based on his Leaderboard Stats, Dead1y Cool has:

                         

                        403,620 Total Kills

                         

                        225, 245 Confirmed

                         

                        2.32 K/D Ratio

                         

                        1,270 MOAB's and counting (it has to be higher than this now).

                         

                         

                         

                        On March 28, 2013 at 2:05 am:

                         

                        DeadlyCool wrote:

                         

                        Oh yea, i forgot to mention that i have 1,270 moabs

                         

                        Amazing can mean lots of things.

                         

                        When his Stats and his claim to the number of MOAB's he has are compared to everyone else's, it's very suspicious.

                         

                         

                        Based on his Recent Matches He got MOAB's today April 1, 2013 (PST):

                         

                        3:30am at Carbon 54 Kills, 7 Deaths

                         

                        3:18am at Mission 48 Kills, 9 Deaths

                         

                        2:43am at Bootleg 49 Kills, 5 Deaths

                         

                        2:19am at Hardhat 42 Kills, 3 Deaths

                         

                        1:46am at Bootleg 40 Kills, 5 Deaths

                         

                         

                        That's just for today, since midnight.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        You state no facts in any of your arguements.

                         

                        I just posted the Defintion for Facts. Read it. Then, state if I indeed stated no facts in any my prior posts.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        You just beat around the bush trying to sound intelligent, but your not fooling anyone.

                         

                        I wasn't trying to fool anyone.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        It doesn't matter if I meticulously prove you wrong in every statement you made.

                         

                        http://www.thefreedictionary.com/meticulous

                         

                        me·tic·u·lous (m-tky-ls)

                        adj.

                        1. Extremely careful and precise.

                         

                        2. Extremely or excessively concerned with details.

                         

                         

                         

                         

                        You were not even meticulous in not letting your Freudian Slip show.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        You would be back doing your half quote thing trying to sound smart.

                         

                        As I have stated before: Forum posts are read, not heard. This is the second time you have done this. Dead1y Cool made this mistake too.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        I dont want every single day of my existence on this planet to be spent trying to prove I can use big words on a video game forum.

                         

                        That decision is up to you.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        You sound like a fool.

                         

                         

                         

                        Third time for a sound reference relating to a post that's read.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        Thats not an opinion. Its a FACT.

                         

                        Facts are proof. You have none.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        Dead1y was the bigger man. That why he didn't come back to bicker with someone as ignorant as you.

                         

                        Wrong. He couldn't come back because he couldn't defend his post. He couldn't back anything up with facts.

                         

                        When he couldn't back anything up with facts, he started attacking me personally. When that didn't work he bragged about his Leaderboard Rank as if that will give him instant validity and authority; that anything he states will be unquestioned and regarded be as fact.

                         

                        You've done the same thing.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        The only people that are as obnoxious as you are 16 year old spoiled teenage girls.

                         

                        Okay.

                         

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        P.S. bom·bas·tic

                        [bom-bas-tik] http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.html

                        adjective(of speech, writing, etc.) high-sounding; high-flown; inflated;pretentious.

                        Describe a use or a user of language more elaborate than is justified by or

                        appropriate to the content being expressed. Bombastic suggests language with

                        a theatricality or staginess of style far too powerful or declamatory for the

                        meaning or sentiment being expressed

                         

                        Next time keep that google tab open so you can figure out when someone insults you. When he called you a troll he was 100% right. Get a life.

                         

                        My respond to this as "Shaggy" was for comedic effect.

                         

                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boombastic_(song)

                         

                        If you didn't know, understand, or missed it completely, then you're the troll and you're the one who need to get a life.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        I laughed really hard when i read this. I am either deadly or another person? well if I'm not deadly then by default I would have to be another person duhhhh.

                         

                        You did make the same mistake as Dead1ly Cool in referring to posts as sounds. Hence, the Freudian Slip remark.

                         

                        The only person who can verify this is Foxhound, who is the Admin of this Forum. he can look up the IP address of the person posting. If your IP address as Hail2daRecruits is the same as Dead1y Cool's, then you are one and the same.

                         

                        Should we ask him for verification?

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        Your really good at stating the obvious.

                         

                        I know. I just did.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        Quote me all you want.

                         

                        Okay.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        It won't change that fact that you have the personality of sour milk or a wet dish cloth.

                         

                        Prove it.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        That 74 next to your name most likely is your birth year so that means your 38 years old argueing with people on a video game forum.

                         

                        You're correct about the birth year, but you're wrong about my age. It's 39.

                         

                        Can't even you do simple math.

                         

                        Was the calculator too far away from you, or did you not know that there is a calulator program in your PC under All Programs?

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        No wife, no life, no job, no friends.

                         

                        In case you didn't notice. I was away since Friday; it was a three day weekend. I do have a life, but no wife. I just have better time management skills.

                         

                        Did you feel forlorn as you waited for me to respond to your post as you sat in front of your computer clicking the Refresh button every thirty seconds?

                         

                        You're the one who needs to get a life.

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        Your the definition of a pathetic human being.

                         

                        Prove it.

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        Actually what explains my first post on this forum since Ive had this account is that I have never in my life read something as unbelievably stupid as your comments and i felt compelled to tell you what a scumbag you are. That accurately explains it.

                         

                         

                         

                         

                         

                        Was Dead1y Cool crying as he came running to you for help, or did you just look in the mirror?

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        Dead1y was the bigger man.

                         

                        So much for being the bigger man.

                         

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        except when i turn a corner and the guy is standing infront of me duhhhhh.

                         

                        That's just how it is sometimes. The player you're attemting to kill may or may not have accumulated enough deaths to earn a Deathstreak. If you're lucky, you'll live through it because the Deathstreak is a non-lethal one like: Juiced, Revenge or Hollow Points (which they can use after they respawn). If you're not lucky, you'll either fight or die in the process of defending yourself or fleeing because the Deathstreak is a lethal one like: Final Stand, Martyrdom or Deadman's Hand.

                         

                        You can't win every game.

                         

                        That is an unrealistic expectation.

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        I could nit pick all your ignorant comments and show you how dumb you look but I've made my point.

                         

                        In what world?

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        Time for me to be the bigger man and end the bickering because we all know you wont.

                         

                        This is a Forum where there is anonymity.

                         

                        It is not enough to post statements and expect others to accept it as fact.

                         

                        To make a closed ended statement you must state your thesis, defend your thesis and make your conclusion.

                         

                        If your statement is based off a fact, post a link to support the fact.

                         

                        If your statement is a fact, post a link that proves it.

                         

                        If you can do any of that to prove your statements are fact or are closer to the truth, I will change my stance and agree with you.

                         

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        You will remain an angry little boy inside for the rest of your life.

                         

                        Nope.

                         

                        Hail2daRecruits wrote:

                         

                        Try not to spend to much of it on game forums picking fights with kids.

                         

                        Kids should not be left unsupervised to go on the internet and post on Forums.

  • Re: Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS
    tezzab

    ever have a oof day? or only wake up and start to play MW3...and u suck??? deathstrreaks can help get out of a bad spiral in a game..but so what if a n00b gets 1 kill from a streak...reconise the GT and steer clear or long shoot him...either way some people take this game wayyyyyy to serious...

     

     

     

    so much for fun?!

  • Re: Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS

    Damn some of you guys need to get a life blogging and **** lol. Deathstreaks are for bad players period. If you disagree you're just a noob who dies 5 times in a row on a constant and get dead mans hand. There is no reason you should even die that many times in a row that's just sad. I really think this game would be the best cod ever if it weren't for deathstreaks.

    • Re: Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS
      frats74

      magnificence wrote:

       

      Damn some of you guys need to get a life blogging and **** lol.

       

      Some get paid.

       

      magnificence wrote:

       

      Deathstreaks are for bad players period.

       

      What is your defintion of a bad player?

       

      http://www.themodernwarfare3.com/mw3/deathstreaks/

       

      It never stated specifically that Deathsreaks are for bad players. Therefore, that's your opinon.

       

      magnificence wrote:

       

      If you disagree you're just a noob who dies 5 times in a row on a constant and get dead mans hand.

       

      That your opinon.

       

       

      magnificence wrote:

       

      There is no reason you should even die that many times in a row that's just sad.

       

      There are factors to consider:

       

      1.) Some players are new to the game.

       

      2.) Some players have low gaming skills.

       

      3.) Some players are playing against someone who is good.

       

       

      ie.

       

      If you played one-on-one basketball against either LeBron James or Kobe Bryant, you will lose. It's not that you're a bad player, it's just that you're playing against someone better; a professional basketball player.

       

      Likewise, I'm sure if they played MW3 against you, they will lose.

       

       

      4.) Some players are playing against someone who is using a hack (wallhack/aimbot).

       

       

      ie. 

       

      It would be impossibe to win against someone who knows where you are and can kill you from a far away distance without even aiming.

       

       

      5.) Some people are just having a bad day.

       

       

      magnificence wrote:

       

      I really think this game would be the best cod ever if it weren't for deathstreaks.

       

      That's your opinion.

    • Re: Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS
      tezzab

      i played v a organised party last nitghy with my clan who btw are very good,and we lost because they were very good (some were suspect) but good none the less.

       

      some guys who normally go 16/4 or 25/6 in games depending (one of them has a 50/1 match on mission,its on youtube too) were 15/28 against these.....does that mean they sucked cuz they got killed 5 times in a row n got a deathstreak??

       

       

      i dont think so.

  • Re: Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS
    randomness550

    I think the deathstreaks that dont kill no one like juiced should be ok. But the crap like martydom and deadmans hand needs to be taken out in the next modern warfare or else imma be pissed

  • Re: Please do the COD Community a HUGE FAVOR AND JUST REMOVE DEATHSTREAKS

    No,deathstreaks shouldnt be ever removed.Some player,like me,just arent good at COD,and when we're given a deathstreak,we are given a helping hand to try and get some actually get some  kills.