4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 27, 2013 11:43 AM by Foxhound-Pro RSS

SEASON PASS OWNER GETTING ANYTHING

Hello, my name is Luis and mi psn online ID is luierica and my psn email-username is [Removed by Moderator.]

my problem is that yesterday i bougth the season pass (I have ps3) for cod black ops 2. but I didnt get anything. I didnt get the calling card and the ingame store is empty. So I dowloaded revolution from the ps store but still nothing happens. my ingame store is still empty!!!! I have dowloaded again and again both the season pass and revolution but I cant download the pack and I cant play. please help me, i paid 50 dollars for this

• Re: SEASON PASS OWNER GETTING ANYTHING
    phxs72

When you downloaded the Season Pass the calling card should have automatically unlocked for you.  Does the Season Pass show up in your ingame store?  It does in mine.  I know that PSN has had some connectivitiy issues off and on for a good week now and sometimes that will affect the store in that it won't always load everything correctly ingame.  However, since you have downloaded directly from the XMB store, I have a couple of questions.  One being did you install the downloads?  In previous games this was a separate step that was required after downloading.  I don't know if it still is for BO2 but if it is then the downloads should show up as programs in the XMB menu for the game.  My only other question would be did you download the correct version?  If you downloaded for instance the USA version but have a Japan copy of BO2 then they won't work together.

PS: I'm not associated with Activision or 3arch but these are the more common causes for Season Pass mishaps that I've observed in the forums.

Hello, no, the season pass does not show in my ingame store, its completely empty...

yes, I installed the downloads when finished.

and I dont know if I installed the correct version, correct version of what you mean? season pass or revolution? how do I know which copy I have and which version I should dowload?

I have pictures but I cant upload them. it says i dont have permission

Foxhound-Pro

Email removed. That was a huge security risk. Please do not post it again.

Please also contact customer support.

Activision Customer Support

Twitter & Facebook availability: Considered 24/7

Sony Customer Support

Twitter availability: Mon-Fri 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM PST