2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 27, 2013 1:27 PM by SoulTwista87 RSS

GOLD CLAN TAG QUESTION!

SoulTwista87

I have a question to do with the gold clan tag, my clan has achieved level 10 on BO2, so weve unlocked the gold clan tag now, but ingame nothing has happened to our clan tag.  I think the problem could be the fact that our clan tag on elite is 3'vo, and when i go to type the tag into BO2 it won't let me type the apostrophe. making the clan tag different to what is on the elite site and just 3vo instead of 3'vo on the elite site. any help on this please would be greatly appreciated

• Re: GOLD CLAN TAG QUESTION!
    phxs72

That is the problem.  You will need to change your clan tag on Elite to something that BO2 will accept if you want your tag ingame to be gold.  A whole bunch of clans including mine had to do it.  It was very short sighted of the devs but despite the months of complaining, they have done nothing about it.

• Re: GOLD CLAN TAG QUESTION!
      SoulTwista87

cheers for confirmation on this mate, just as i presumed it really is annoying though because theres an inactive clan with the tag my clan needs so if we want the gold clan tag we basically would have to change our name lol, which isn't going to happen because weve had this clan name for over 7 years, i think we'll just have to do without the shiney gold tag