15 Replies Latest reply: Mar 26, 2013 10:19 AM by BOYWHOBURNSBUD RSS

- Looking for a Clan/Team (xbox) -

I am in North East Ohio and am online monday, tuesday, thursday evening from 6-12pm...and usually on COD which includes black ops 1,2 - mw2-3.

Im looking for people that want to try and win, but win as a team. People that like to help others do better and dont go on tilt easily when things dont work out perfect. i am also looking for people that dont play like D-bags..camping is what it is, but there is a line. camping in a building with a good vantage point isnt camping its tactical waiting sitting in a dark corner in an alley with shotgun where nobody would be is ....well insert bad words here. I also want people willing to fill needed roles. Example every team needs a sniper, anti aircraft, radar like scorestreaks...uav - and whatever they feel like calling the always on position and direction killstreak at the moment as it seems to change with every game, lol! I think you get the idea...a team full of run and gunners tends to leave a huge down fall when we dont have a balanced team...I would like to practice regularly on basics, team communication working on specific call outs for common scenarios, and just giving each other tips. I would like to do the leage play when we are ready and kick some serious pixelated ass crack!

I prefer 18 and over so i dont feel uncomfortable when foul language happens and i would also prefer to avoid racists morons and immature idiots that think that saying phrases like "how do you like that bowl of c0k$" or anything else ignorant... as they irritate the crap out of me. anybody want in or have a group like this and would like to invite me please reply.

anyway here is some relevant info for good teams looking for stats and whatnot...as an aside i brought my kdr up the hard way from 0.65 on Bo2 as i was horrible at first.

kdr

bo2: 1.05

mw3: 1.10

bo1: 1.35

spm

bo2:212

mw3: 182

bo1: 223

• Re: Looking for a Clan/Team
    Hearts1874

Dark Apocalypse Gaming is now looking for new players to come and be a part of our gaming family. Our current roster consists of players around the world. If you are looking for a competitive but friendly environment then you have found the right place.

www.dagclan.com

[IMG]

-- A brief history of our clan --

Dark Apocalypse Gaming is a very close group of gaming fanatics that came together in the Spring of 2011. The founders of the clan have been playing together for almost 5 years now and wanted to create the ultimate atmosphere for gamers with the same passion. We mostly play the CoD series but we love gaming in general. We want to provide a place for others who are likeminded to be able to hang out, have fun, and talk about Call of Duty or any game related topics. For some it’s a place to escape. We are an 18+ clan with a wide variety of ages groups. We are a no drama no bullshit clan. We do not allow hacking cheating or even glitching… “*****, Aint nobody got time for that!”

-- What you can expect from our clan --

If you decide to give us a try you can expect a fair evaluation from our Initiation Officers and Leaders. We feel we cannot get a good grasp on you as a personality as well as a gamer by just letting you in. You will be in the evaluation period for a MINIMUM of 10 Days.

We also have many things going on around the clock within our organization. When applying you can expect to see these things for you upon acceptance.

-- What we expect from you, the recruit --

We expect maturity at all times, whether it be in game or on the forum. We do not tolerate drama and do not tolerate immaturity of any nature. Of course we all have fun and make jokes, but immaturity is a major turn-off in any aspect of the world. We also have a fully functional forum at your disposal. We expect that you remain an integral part of this experience as it helps grow relationships with your fellow future clan members. We love to hear your opinion on any matter, and this is a great way to do so. We want your input!!!

We sincerely hope you consider applying to be in our clan. Just remember, if you want to have the most fun in online-gaming, join Dark Apocalypse Gaming today!! Please visit the below link now to signup and start your evals!

www.dagclan.com

Referrer – Alan_hmfc_91 (clan IO/Recruiter)

surreyrules

Join Blue Tiger's

Level 9 black ops 2 clan    

We have 13 members.

To join click on this link

(https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/5845805)

KsiUnltdBlood

Are you on xbox or ps3 if xbox add RJKT KickerXxX thats me and our clan we understand you have a life and it comes first we have over 17 active members and are competitive but we like to joke around and have fun doing it. please consider us

ResultfulKhaNL

Vendetta Gaming wants you! 18+ Community *Xbox360 - MW3 - BO2*

Welcome to Vendetta Gaming COD XBOX clan. We are a mature 16+, friendly, team oriented clan. We aim to compete in the COD world. We are looking for members who are active and want to contribute to the team. You need to participate, be committed and loyal to us. Anyone that is inactive for more than two weeks will be demoted in rank unless they have informed their platoon leaders that they will be away for a while. If you are inactive for over two months without explanation you will be removed from Vendetta Gaming with no exception.

Recruitment process*

The trial will last 1 week from you being accepted as a Recruit. During this time the best thing you can do is be active on the forums and website and be sure to add members to Xbox Live and play with us. This will give you the best chance of passing your trial and reaching the rank of "Private".

After the week length of your trial you will receive a message from a General stating the result of your trial. Remember the best way to pass your trial is by being active and engaging with our community as much as possible by playing with us and posting and communicating in the forums!

Once you've been accepted you will see that you will be promoted to the rank of "Recruit”. This rank essentially is the rank you will have when you are on trial for Vendetta.

If you have any questions feel free to visit our webpage at:

http://vendettagamingclan.com/home

or

http://www.facebook.com/vgvendettagamingclan

Thank you for your time hope to see you in the near future on the battle ground

Add me as your friend if you like to join (Xbox tag ResultfulKha NL)

ResultfulKha NL VG Recruitment Team

FigBird

We're Our Only Enemy!

Join us at W2OE.com

We are a Black Ops 2 and Battlefield 3 gaming clan. We play for fun and also compete professionally. Check us out on Elite too!.

Members from all overt the World!

WE are currently accepting applications for PS3 and Xbox, both guys and girls welcome!.
    MInimum requirements:

Mic
    K/D = 1.00 +

SPM = 275 +

Age = 16+ (we may accept younger depending on your K/D + SPM)

Join us today at W2OE.co

Refferrer: FigBIrd

your website says not currently accepting applications :-\

ogmantis

F.Y.C. is a 18 and over clan that has been around since cod 4. We now have 80 members. We are a lvl 50 mw3 clan, and are currently level 28 in bops 2. Alot of us have become good friends over the years and are always looking to gain more. We have a facebook group to communicate as well. We have a clan kdr of 1.20, We have people on all the time day or night. But mostly night time. type in F.Y.C. (with the periods) on elite and you will find us. My ps3 name is McCownClan-Matt

Nevermind your xbox lol

http://toxicgamingx.enjin.com/

Apply here, we are small but growing fast!

Tell them recruiter Chief sent you (:

• Re: - Looking for a Clan/Team (xbox) -
    zJaGeRz

Come check out Alliance Gaming -->http://alliancegaminghq.enjin.com/

If you are seeking an environment that embraces a brotherhood mentality, look no further! We believe that the most important aspect of a community is to create memorable experiences and help our members establish lifelong friendships with other members. We look for team-oriented players with a positive attitude over the lone wolf mentality.

We believe that the time you put into the clan is returned to you. You are not a number, a member forgotten on someone's friend list. You are an important part of a stable and growing community of like-minded players who share common interests.

OUR MISSION

Our mission is to transform an ordinary gaming environment into an extraordinary, enlightened community that operates with integrity, helping our members create memorable experiences and lifelong friendships.

OUR VALUES

The Allied Gaming Community stands committed to the continuous growth and development of an integrated community of gamers who share a similar passion for gaming and values. We believe that our success depends upon the integrity and dedication of our members. Together, we strive to build an environment where our members can create memorable experiences, establish lifelong friendships, and grow as individuals. Where the values of loyalty, respect, and diversity are commonly shared throughout our community.

No matter what race, creed, and/or nationality, we welcome gamers from all walks of life and advocate for all members to be themselves. To create a diverse, moral-oriented community that shares a positive attitude.

We are devoted to the continuous innovation of our community, expanding our horizons as we grow to create the extraordinary. Innovation is seen as a practice that is continuously enhanced, developed, and encouraged. To fit the growing needs of our members, we are always looking for opportunities to improve the way we run our community.

WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
    » Top of the line website for communicating with members when not playing
    » Mature and friendly gaming environment
    » Opportunity to learn and grow as a gamer and as an individual
    » Ability to grow as a leader by obtaining staff and/or managerial leadership positions
    » Monthly events, which include, but are not limited to: Tournaments, Recruit Nights, Community Nights, Clan Meetings, Clan Operations, etc...
    » Established ranking system
    » Established trophy system with 50+ trophies to obtain
    » Fully functional forum system
    » Fully functional live chat room
    » Call of Duty Elite clan
    » Social Media: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter

IamBeaverSlayer

Do you ever feel like your gaming experience could be elevated by gaming with a good group of people? Well look no further because Shadow Company is the right one for you. It doesn't matter if your a sniper who lurks in the shadows awaiting the moment to hold your breath and squeeze the kill shot off. It doesn't matter if your a run and gunner who locks and loads and takes out the Tangos at any cost, a true juggernaut at heart. Go to www.theschq.com and enlist. Organized teams. Organized fire squads. Military command structure. Earn respect and climb your way up the ranks. Great community of gamers that are competitive. True tactics that are proven to work are all awaiting you at Shadow Company. So enlist today and join the ranks of the elite, the warriors of the shadow, Shadow Company.

We have 50 active Elite members with a KDR of 1.14 Level 23 and gold clan tags.

Feel free to add me on XBL my Gamer Tag is IamBeaverSlayer

BOYWHOBURNSBUD

CLAN INFORMATION

Clan Name - FATAL INTENTIONS

Clan Tag - DBY (Death Becomes You)

Clan Level - 20

Clan K/D - 1.47

Clan SPM - 334.81

Clan Hours Played - 2,367

Current Members - 20

Console - XBOX 360

GAME MODES WE PLAY

> Domination

> Kill Confirmed

> Demolition

> Team Deathmatch

> Headquarters

> Zombies

> League Play (TDM Series)

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR

> Those who are able to take directions.

> People who communicate. (In game and out)

> Those who focus on the goal.

> Competitive players.

> Those who are steadily active.

> Support killers.

> Objective players.

> Those with a sense of humor.

> No Racism.

REQUIREMENTS

> You must be at least 16 years of age. (I make exceptions)

> You must have a mic.

> You must have at least a 1.30 K/D (I make exceptions)

> 15 or more hours played. (I make exceptions)

We are an all around good clan and we are able to adapt to any game type. We mostly play Domination, Demolition, Kill Confirmed, Team Deathmatch and Zombies so we tend to do those types of clan challenges and operations. There are no tryouts or ranking systems, because we are not a strict clan, but we do ask that you participate when you can. I send out a weekly schedule to every member. That way you can make time for a challenge you want to participate in. Click the link below to apply for the clan or messageBOYWHOBURNSBUD on XboxLive for more information on how to join WE POP U DROP.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY

(MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN ELITE ACCOUNT FIRST. IT'S FREE!)

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/2811393

CHECK OUT SOME OF MY COD VIDEOS

http://www.youtube.com/user/BOYWHOBURNSBUD/videos?view=0&flow=grid

More Like This