1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: Jul 13, 2013 12:44 AM by nuttin2say Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: I'm So Sad ):
    openrangeonualls

I wonder if you go back in your theatre and possibly take down everyone in your match, and send the names to Ban Candy. I wonder if they could possibly figure out who caused it in your lobby.

• 41. Re: I'm So Sad ):

that can take months :/ probably longer then what i had to get my 11th prestige :/

i can't wait for a path i want it now

and i was ttemped to play MW3 again D: i playd i hope it doesn't effectmy stats regain if i already told BanCandy and Live Support my issues  and what my rank was :/

Long Wait is Long

• 42. Re: I'm So Sad ):

I wish i had recording on i turned it off cause it makes your gameplay better and less choppy from what i was told. so yeah i wish i had it i would've sent all those GTs to a Security MOD just to help the community from getting reset in Team Defender or any other gametype like i was

• 43. Re: I'm So Sad ):
    jwaller123

I am only fourth and don't want to risk it. Even if I was 1st prestige....or none at all I would still be angry.

• 44. Re: I'm So Sad ):

Ok to let people know i have no use for Vaults and no i didn't access any vaults today or anyday Vaults are useless.

There is no need to even say that if you didn't view someones vault. I don't believe it happened in a random public lobby.

• 45. Re: I'm So Sad ):

glad to show you about these http://bestglassessale.com

• 46. Re: I'm So Sad ):
    codchamp

OP things dont add up. I have never seen a hack or mod in this game. I have over 28 days game time and over 9,000 games played. If there was a modded lobby then you would have been aware of it in the game. The only time people loose rank or get reset are for cheating or boosting. It just may have been coincedence that you got reset why you were playing the game.

But also to make myself clear here. I never accept invites from unknown players and do dashboard if i suspect there is or may be some type of funny buisness going on.

• 47. Re: I'm So Sad ):
    frats74

codchamp wrote:

OP things dont add up. I have never seen a hack or mod in this game. I have over 28 days game time and over 9,000 games played. If there was a modded lobby then you would have been aware of it in the game. The only time people loose rank or get reset are for cheating or boosting.

Yeah. Just as @maccabi stated on a Thread he posted regarding Deranking

maccabi wrote:

what players "say" and what actually is the truth is two entirely different things,

http://www.callofduty.com/message/414247123#414247123

codchamp wrote:

It just may have been coincedence that you got reset why you were playing the game.

I sincerely hope that is the case.

If not:

maccabi wrote:

• Cons and scams and shenaigans work because the recipient assumes they are getting something for free don't be a patsy (again if you thought you were getting a free rank boost and/or paid for it again thats called karma and a lesson in darwinism

Then they get what they deserve.

codchamp wrote:

But also to make myself clear here. I never accept invites from unknown players and do dashboard if i suspect there is or may be some type of funny buisness going on.

I take precautions too.

• 48. Re: I'm So Sad ):
    nicesiteonlinesale

Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It is the little changes that make the biggest changes.   http://raybanspot.com/

• 49. Re: I'm So Sad ):
    Automatik_Statik

oh damn