9 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2013 9:51 AM by TheSurgeon83 RSS

Fal

Anyone else think that they should only be alloweed to patch a gun once. They runied the Fal for me.

• Re: Fal
    Rednecksniper39

Their game their rules.

barker1226

I was actually going to make a post asking how good the fal USED to be .. heard good stories about it .. I've been using it lately and to me it's not very impressive .. probably finish getting it gold and forget about it .. I'd imagine a lot of other people will do the same if they haven't already

Ghost.559

Wats changed? I'm still smashing on ppl with it

Rednecksniper39

You can't kill people across map full auto and target finder. Which is not a problem for me.

Sharted1ce

the only thing they did was decrease the 2 hit kill range when it is on select fire. its somewhere arpund half the 2 hit kill range it has when not on select fire. check the stats sheet on proboards which are taken from the games fast files and are 100 percent accurate. you can still mow people down across the map with select fire it did nothing to its 3 hit kill range. its not a big nerf at all.....wait til you see the "mid range damage" buff the m1216 got....its like a 2 foot slope buff. anyways back to the fal, if they didnt give it a select fire penalty it was unbalanced as the swat is infinitely better burst than in select fire as its damage at range drop offs are much greater when full auto due to the higher rpm. it has 1.4 headshot multiplyer basicall making it a one burst when in semi mode, across the map head glitcher destroyer with no recoil. check out recoil plots as well. you will be surprised at some of the so called better guns recoil plots. the fal has a straigbr up recoil in select fire. headshot machine if u aim for chest/neck

Don't get me wrongs its still a good gun just not really good and  doesn't stand out anymore like the previous patch but that's just my opinion.

They didn't nerf the FAL, they nerfed the select fire on the FAL that only f-a-g-s use.

meaning, the reason they created select fire is to get ride of the perks of a modded controller, which in the beginning was the way to go, then they added damage decrease and recoil nerfs, and basically ruined there whole concept of the select fire.. its not for noobs, since this game is easy and takes 0 skill anyway

TheSurgeon83

Works fine for me, only play HC and it's a OHK. Select fire is just a waste of bullets, most I tend to need to fire is 3 / 4 if it's a moving target. If I don't hit a stationary target with one shot I know I need to turn my Xbox off.