1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 66 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2013 8:43 AM by OrbitaIVSAT Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Will the Invisible Player Glitch ever be fixed?
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

LOL That model really looks like Vonderhaar.

• 41. Re: Will the Invisible Player Glitch ever be fixed?
    Demultanocte

playerone2 wrote:

In black ops 1, "invisible players" happened once every 5 games or so. Ive seen it happen to other people, where they run right through someone.

In mw3. I cant even remember. Everything was so off that i had to quit playing. it was rediculous.

In BO2. I get "invisible players" probably on average 5 TIMES PER GAME.

It happens either just like 402 showed (except much worse). im surprised it never happened to him before.

Or it just seems as if im running into an invisible wall. then i die. The killcam shows me running into someone for a second then they kill me.

Most of the time, i just run right passed them and the turn around and shoot me in the back. (I see this happen to teamates often as well)

Same here. It happens many times per game. Same situations that you described.

Turn a corner, stopped by an invisible wall and then get killed. An invisible enemy (from my perspective of the gameplay) killed me.

I don't understand why people that don't suffer of these issues don't believe it.

I have a good and stable connection, most of the time I am the host, and most of the time I play "1 second behind". Ok the killcam don't proof anything, but what i experience in game yes. Invisible enemies is one of the issues that i experience playing mw3 and bo2, many times per game. Others are killed when covering around the corner, killed in one shot (sniper?) when the killcam shows that the enemy fired the entire clip of his AR, killed before  the bullets arrive, fire many bullets to an enemy with many hitmarkers and the cam shows i nerver shoot, etc...

Last night happened that an enemy killed me after lying down. I was not able to shoot to him because from my perspecitve of the game he never lied down. I was shooting to him seeing him standing, when in reality he was lying down.

For me this is a constant when i play bo2.

It happened to be (rarely) on the others side and yes nothing of that happens!!

But believe me, many players suffers of these issues, most of the time, only beacause the game overcompensate the latency of other players.

• 42. Re: Will the Invisible Player Glitch ever be fixed?

looks familar.

• 43. Re: Will the Invisible Player Glitch ever be fixed?

stop the discrimination, ps3 and 360 are the same.

• 44. Re: Will the Invisible Player Glitch ever be fixed?
    SitRepPro

Yeah I've had the same with the Ballista, except when I aimed for a headshot on Drone against another sniper I seem to have just missed on my screen but I got the kill.  I check theatre and my shot was dead centre through his skull.

• 45. Re: Will the Invisible Player Glitch ever be fixed?
    r33k

so many times, so many frustrations, so much yelling at my television.

i have resorted to awareness/dead silence and not rushing. thats the only way i can overcome things like that. its sad.

• 46. Re: Will the Invisible Player Glitch ever be fixed?
    SitRepPro

It is based on him from what I've heard.  So if you're raging at the game and shooting at Vahn, then let it rip!

• 47. Re: Will the Invisible Player Glitch ever be fixed?
    r33k

been sayin that since day one! whenever i play on the wonderbread man team i find a corner to pleasure myself in.

• 48. Re: Will the Invisible Player Glitch ever be fixed?
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

If it's modeled after him then naming the Yatch on Hijacked "Vonderhaar" isn't enough. It's like building a statue of yourself and putting it on your front yard.

• 49. Re: Will the Invisible Player Glitch ever be fixed?
    Restore_Hardcore

You guys are littering these boards with wtf YouTube videos that have been seen here too many times! Anyone who plays the game knows these moments occur so why are you wasting time spreading more rumors that the game is broken? Where is the footage of you playing against the "invisible man". You broken game kids are wasting your time. If you can't handle online games and the good and bad moments that come with then then don't play. Focus on the positive for a change.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next