13 Replies Latest reply: Mar 21, 2013 9:30 PM by ChestSplittah RSS

Has The Lag/Hit detection gotten worse

My first post and i dont want to make a habit of moaning so il get it out in the open now.

Has the lag and Hit detection or general bullshizen gotten worse since patch 1.08.

Find myself dying a lot more BS ways lately,i have good internet.

Do you think david vonderhaar actually has a clue of what it is like to play this game sometimes,i mean i thought black ops1 was great so how did they get from that to this.

• Re: Has The Lag/Hit detection gotten worse
    boWie

In my opinion - Yes :/

Especially in the evenings..

Izjar11

BluntPixels wrote:

My first post and i dont want to make a habit of moaning so il get it out in the open now.

Has the lag and Hit detection or general bullshizen gotten worse since patch 1.08.

Find myself dying a lot more BS ways lately,i have good internet.

Do you think david vonderhaar actually has a clue of what it is like to play this game sometimes,i mean i thought black ops1 was great so how did they get from that to this.

My connection when playing solo runs decent, the problems begin to occur when I join a friends party. This is where the game has issues,

milobella

YES! I thought it was just me that thought this!

Raketti

There's just no getting away with the lag and all the BS that comes with it in this game. Sometimes the patches and hotfixes make the game slightly better eventhough it still lags way too much, but usually things tend to get worse overall. That's the one thing Treyarch has consistency in, they make things worse when they try to fix them. At least this is my experience.

And the latest hotfix wasn't any different, i'm getting more lag than on the previous version. It might all be just bad luck, since we do not know what they changed, but for me there still is a difference in how the game performs.

Everytime they change something, others feel an improvement, while others notice things getting worse. The game is broken beyond repair, and it will never run as smooth as the older titles like CoD4 or MW2 did for the majority.

It doesn't really matter if i'm partied up or not, what game mode i choose, what search preference i have, or what kind of network settings i'm using on my PS3 and router, the lagging never stops. Probably needless to say, but i just got done playing, and i'm extremely frustrated as usual.

whitcon1

The game's just **** simple

the_murf53

This game has been absolutely terrible the last few days.  I don't know what it is.  Today was the worst though.  Out of the 10 games I played, I quit 9 of them.  I finished one whole game today and when I had finally found a good lobby the whole lobby bailed.  All I want to do is come home from work and play COD for an hour or two.  Is that so much to ask?  Treyarch for the love of god get your **** together.  The first BLOPS had issues and you resolved them immediately.  Remember how bad BLOPS 1 was at the beginning but then by about Jan/Feb it was amazing?  What happened to THAT Treyarch?  This invisible man/wanted pro perk BS is out of control.  Don't get me wrong when this game actually functions the way it's meant to, it's amazing...it really is.  It's definitely way better than MW3 BUT with that being said even MW3 didn't have the amount of laggy BS like this game does and that is saying A LOT. 

denissoncs

I'm having the same problem: Horrible lag and lots of host migration.

ChestSplittah

This game plays better than Black Ops to me for the majority of the 6 days I've played it. That number is so sad. CoD is trash now. I have one of the best senses of quality. 6 days of TRYING to enjoy this game... Is sad.

GALACT1C0s117

I play fifa 13 online and I don't lag at all, and when playing Black Ops 2 my connection is really weird, I start with 4 bars but during the game my bars drop to 3 and they just go between 3-4 bars, it creates a lot of lag spikes, I also notice that I start shooting first and about 8 hitmarkers later i'm the one that dies, this has happened a lot lately. I think it's on their end and not mine.