1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 57 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2013 5:48 PM by ordyh Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Least favorite map
    codchamp

Aftermath, plaza and drone. They all suck nuts.

• 21. Re: Least favorite map
    greggggggg

drone is probably my least favorite.. use to be aftermath but that has grown on me.

• 22. Re: Least favorite map
    malditor

Hijacked..... and if Nuketown 2025 makes it to regular rotation it will be there too. All maps seem to have an equal amount of places people post up and headglitch so meh. Slums can either be great or hell depending on how organized the other team is. If they lock down blue room and fountain area you will not be able to win..... Not enough flank routes available on that map.

• 23. Re: Least favorite map
    codchamp

and that is what makes slums i think the best map in Black ops 2. This is the perfect map for objective based games and what has made past COD mpas so great. The 3 choke system. Most other maps have to many routes for people to flank and flip spawns.

• 24. Re: Least favorite map
    malditor

I can't remember the name of the one map in MW2 that was almost the same. was like a junkyard..... It was great if you didn't go against a really good team who could lock it down.

• 25. Re: Least favorite map

Aftermath and turbine. I hate the DLC maps too.

• 26. Re: Least favorite map
    snorubit

malditor wrote:

If they lock down blue room and fountain area you will not be able to win..... Not enough flank routes available on that map.

I really like Slums... if playing with the right group. Those that don't get what you just wrote are a nightmare to play with because it allows your opponents to do this very thing.

(ie. "Hey. Let's spawn on the A side and run straight for the dumpsters just outside of spawn and stop." Vice versa for C side. The other team pushes up and takes control of the fountain for a nice spawn trap experience).

If playing against people who do this, makes for great and easy C4 multi kills!

• 27. Re: Least favorite map

Aftermath is the worst and I automatically leave every lobby in which it is chosen.  There is so much garbage and blown out buildings on that map that makes it hard to see the enemies.  It reminds me of Downturn and Interchange from MW3 and I hated those maps too.

• 28. Re: Least favorite map
    ChronoZombie

Hydro is the worst map, possibly ever.

• 29. Re: Least favorite map
    TheSurgeon83

Afterturd, Drone, Plaza, Hijacked.