6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 20, 2013 4:51 PM by ClonedLF RSS

What Do These Achievements/Badges/Medals Mean and Why Are They There?

the1andonlyIKY

So..occasionally while playing BO2 I will get certain in-game achievement badges (ex. bloodthirsty medal) that instead of having their normal..icon? have odd things such as what appear to be crossed Hellstorm Missiles or a plain navy blue badge with the Grim Reaper guy on it. I'm not sure why this is or what they are for. Anyone know what they mean?

I must thank Germanic Mexican for reminding me about this. He replied to a post with a 12 Consecutive Kill video that contained a reaper badge upon a bloodthirsty. Maybe you can repost it on here for reference if you see this post.

On a sidenote..

There are also the "Call in [X amount] Scorestreaks" achievements that pop up randomly in matches. I assume that these are measures for streaks called in different game modes, but other than what pops up in-game, there is no way to view these. If that were added it would be nice. It would be cool to see various stats like that and track my own progress. I don't know if the other systems can see such things on like elite or anything since I only have this version.