4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2013 1:54 PM by jeepchick RSS

Please Treyarch...

xjkarnagex

All I asking  for is more Hardcore modes. CTF and the others have been played out. Can we just get 1 or 2 more modes. Thats it. plus I have Nuketown why can't we play Nuketown on Hardcore. It doesnt seem fair. Come on Treyarch

• Re: Please Treyarch...
    AHaras

if they made a demo, or dom for hardcore, i would never play regular again.

starbuckfrack

There is enough Hardcore threads. We dont need to start new ones.

DaCleric

It is my impression as stated by numerous others on numerous other threads that they cannot add additional slots to the hardcore playlist.  They can remove a gametype from hardcore and add a different one, but they cannot simply add more slots to the hardcore playlist.  This has to do with the programming of the game and cannot be resolved in a simple hot-fix or anything like that.  I don't know a whole lot beyond this, but I would assume they could replace one of the four existing.  This being said, what hardcore mode would be replaced with the new mode?  I would lean toward CTF, but there are people who love that mode too.  Plus, taking out the one objective gametype and replace it with a new one wouldn't really change a whole lot.  So, then would we replace one of the most popular gametypes?  I would be in favor of removing CTF for like an objective moshpit (CTF, DOM, DEMO, HQ), but I do not know how easily this can be accomplished.  I know I would get frusterated playing a moshpit because I would only get to play the type I want to actually play every once in a while.

jeepchick

We have many threads on this topic already. Please do a search and contribute your thoughts to existing threads.

Thanks,

Claire JeepChick