21 Replies Latest reply: Mar 21, 2013 7:10 PM by LuRcHED RSS

Treyarch TDM racism

nintendon't

Is it me or does it seem like Treyarch is purposely trying to sabotage TDM in Black Ops 2? (across all systems)

Every step of the way it seems to be getting worse and worse. Since launch all of the scorestreaks were disproportionately valued compared to the other modes. Like the Counter UAV being a 6 killstreak or the Stealth Chopper being 11 for example. To make matters worse, they INCREASED the UAV from a 4 killstreak to a 5 killstreak and on top of that the UAV isn't even as good as the 3 killstreak one in past games because it's more visible/flies lower so it's much easier to shoot down.

They also ruined the Mercenary playlist by including Domination in it so you're forced to play against party p*****s if you just want to play TDM and now Treyarch isn't even doing equal fixes for TDM. On the recent Xbox patch they fixed the spawns for a bunch of modes on Hijacked but NOT TDM. The TDM spawns on Hijacked are just as bad but they don't care.

Am I just imaging things? It really seems like Treyarch is going out of their way to **** TDM. Especially when complaints about other modes were rectified within a few weeks after launch yet nothing has been done for TDM besides making it worse. Like SND players on other systems complained about low XP....it got fixed in a few weeks.....objective players complained about UAV spam.....they fixed it within a few weeks by increasing UAV score and screwing TDM over in the process.....Xbox league play players complain about DLC maps being in their playlist....fixed in a day. TDM players complain....nothing.

• Re: Treyarch TDM racism
    DaPhillyCheeze

Play a different game mode...

infinitlag

DaPhillyCheeze wrote:

Play a different game mode...

Obviously your whole street plays BO2 on the WIIU. UNLIKE ME where there are about 10 people in whole city who ONLY PLAY TDM. I do not simply "play a different gamemode".

Linyao

It is bad enough TDM is camper infested but rasing the Uav only promotes camping i liked before it was a bit more fast paced now i just play kill confirmed. They give you more than enough tools to deal with uavs.

GermanicMexican

If they hated TDM they would have removed this pos of a mode from Ground War.

DatBigSwitcha2

Of course they are trying to kill TDM.

VonderTroll is trying to turn COD BLOPS2 into a competitive hardcore game, this is why such things as League play and Objectie play rewarding exists. The thing Vonderderp fails to realise is that CoD isnt a hardcore game, its a casual shooter because anyone can pick it up and do well at.

I think the most hilarious thing is that; they changed Domination rules to reflect competitve play, yet domination is nowhere to be found in League Play or competitive play. Which is IMO A giant fail.

They'll never kill TDM outright, too many casual players for that.

like2nap03

nintendon\'t wrote:

Am I just imaging things? It really seems like Treyarch is going out of their way to **** TDM. Especially when complaints about other modes were rectified within a few weeks after launch yet nothing has been done for TDM besides making it worse. Like SND players on other systems complained about low XP....it got fixed in a few weeks.....objective players complained about UAV spam.....they fixed it within a few weeks by increasing UAV score and screwing TDM over in the process.....Xbox league play players complain about DLC maps being in their playlist....fixed in a day. TDM players complain....nothing.

This part pisses me off.  This stuff getting fixed so fast yet they won't increase TDM score per kill which needs to be done.  Playing the objective gets you more points in all other modes.  Killing is the objective in TDM.  You should get more points for it.  I think it would encourage players to try harder to go out and get kills instead of hiding as much as possible.  And how long did it take for a change to be made on the footsteps?  An MLG player must have finally complained about it....

Convict7

I'm bit worried that if they raise the score per kill for TDM, it will once again be full of party ******* doing nothing but owning bunch of randoms with their deucebag guns, you know, silenced weapons including camping, spawn trapping and spamming the game with constant lightning strikes,

BCCSinCARA

nothing wrong with TDM

AsianSensation97

Hopefully that's what they're trying to do because people seriously need to try new modes. Its ridiculous that there's so many TDM players but so little objective mode players on the Wii U. Objective modes are way more challenging.

the1andonlyIKY

too much of the community only plays tdm. jus sayin.

Wozny

I agree with Nintendon't on this one. Also, when you ask me why I don't play a different gamemode, maybe it's because I don't want a Tryhard SMG infested domination match. Or Target Assist abusing Quickscopes in SnD.