24 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2013 1:10 PM by Padiego RSS

BO2 WII U CHEATER!!

97alexk

Hi! Im new to this thread, i just want to bring something up. When i played yesterday i noticed something unusally. I played with a guy called Mightydialga and he only used the PDW with a supresor ( i dont know if he had piercing bullet attachment ) we played on standoff and i had many times a advantage over him, i shot with my chicom around half my clip and then he shot me with only two bullets and i died instantly, i wasnt hit before i just had spawned and i had full metal jacket but i dont know if that has someting to do with bullets. Either way is there a cheat on BO2 that allows the PDW be much stronger what it supposed to be ? Im not 100% sure he is cheating, oh and he didnt shot on my head either i looked the killcam and he shot me like on the chest. Sorry for my bad grammar and English

• Re: BO2 WII U CHEATER!!
    BCCSinCARA

dude he not cheating and killcams not accurate. next...

97alexk

How do you know hes not cheating i have seen lots of cheaters. I have never seen in my entire life that a killcam is incorrect also when i played i died so extremely fast. I came here for solutions not stupid replies. Thank you!

Digital_devil

A) Wii U has yet to be hacked so its not that.
        B) Killcams are extremely inaccurate and are prone to being wrong.

C) FMJ only effects damage through walls mentioning that is pointless.
        D) Lag can make someone appear to kill you in two bullets although on their screen they fired the right amount to kill you.

Wehtaw

Please note that full metal jacket DOES NOT add damage to your gun. The point of FMJ is killing people through objects. If you want to know more on the subject go see Driftor on youtube as he can explain very well.

Convict7

It's called, lag and the killcams are extremely inaccurate.

No your ALL wrong - ive spoke with someone who`s worked on the killcam codes. I`ll probably explian this badly, but here goes >

You say killcams are inaccurate BUT killcams just show what they see, by thay I mean they reproduce what actually happened by the pictures of how it went down, they dont take into account lag/lag comp, so what you see is what happened, as in what the guy shooting actually saw, but they dont use lag so you see it as it actually happened, not what the lag comp had you believe you saw - The apparent bad aim and other BS doesnt take into account lag, so when you die and wonder why, then the cam shows you were shooting into thin air, thats because you were! The guy you were shooting on your screen had actually moved away, hence you didnt get the kill and he did.

The lag is caused by bad net code BTW - the code isnt quick enough for how quickly the game runs, thats why this games lag is worse than any other cod we`ve played. Its a quicker game with a slower net code

Um, lag isn't caused by code, it's caused by varying connections. Lag Compensation, on the other hand, is the game trying to make up for the discrepancy.

Sounds like the op just played someone who had a very bad connection. The game tried to compensate for that bad connection and gave that guy an advantage.

shomac

lag comp.

NkoSekirei

no ones hacking man

ClonedLF

97alexk wrote:

Either way is there a cheat on BO2 that allows the PDW be much stronger what it supposed to be ? Im not 100% sure he is cheating, oh and he didnt shot on my head either i looked the killcam and he shot me like on the chest.

The amount of ignorance in this part just blows my mind on so many levels.

97alexk

No need to be rude , maybe some sentences came off wrong. Im just to find out how my issue is possible. If you dont really have something to say that has something to do with the topic then just dont comment.

ClonedLF

Alright, you want a real answer? Ok, you're playing an ONLINE GAME. Delays and "unfair" or "inaccurate" deaths are bound to happen. Killcams are crap, as they never truly show exactly what your killer saw. And I can understand there being hacks in the game, but c'mon... Definitely not cheats. Cheats are deliberately put in by developers to make the game more fun. There can be NO CHEATS on an online game. And finally, the PDW is ridiculously overused and overpowered, so I wouldn't be surpised if I died by it.

BobbyMcGee

The only one being rude is you, Bccs gave you a 100% accurate answer which you called "stupid". We've been told by the devs themselves the killcams aren't accurate especially with wiimote, look around the threads before you make comments that aren't factual.

Nobody minds bad English and grammar here, we do mind someone ignorant enough to trash talk a daily poster on their first few posts.

Basically makes you look like a fool especially when everyone here knows killcams are fukked.

97alexk

I didnt know that killcams were incorrect, and this is my first call of duty game ever. I dont know if you cant have cheats or anything like that, i sad that the replie was stupid not to the person.. No offense but i think you people on this forums need to calm down ,and you get way to in to this thread. I was just asking if something exist i dont blame anyone, i just wonder if that would exist but if you guys say that the PDW is OP then i think i got my answer.

Haha! I love reading threads like these.

infinitlag

OMG was he using a PDW? He DESERVED to kill you.

97alexk

How old are you?

Padiego

He's 47. By the looks of it, you're 15....Unless I got my maths wrong.

BobbyMcGee

Caught that one too, eh? Lol

Most everyone that replied to this post is right..........You were probably lagging, especially against this guy more than the other players on his team.

Killcams arent accurate as stated by others, especially when using the wii-mote.

An example of what happened to you, happened to me last week. I was playing at HIJACKED and I ran into one of the rooms, looked real quick and no one was around and then I ran upstairs and around the corner. All of a sudden I heard BOOM and I was dead. I looked at my girlfriend and said what in the hell was that? The kill cam showed a guy shooting at a wall that I wasnt even near because I was up the stairs around the corner and he couldnt even see me. It even showed his bullets hitting the wall in the opposite direction where I was. She said, that aint right, I said, I know, Im lagging. I said, on his tv screen I probably was in front of him but on my screen I was around the corner upstairs.

I leave when Im lagging that bad because that one guy will kill me easily the whole game because of lag.

To my knowledge, I havent seen a cheater yet, Just lag making people get what appears to be mpossible kills.

Padiego

Just call me Sherlock.