7 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2013 4:34 AM by banned-again RSS

WORST COD

IS BLACKOP 2 THE WORST COD?PLAYS LIKE **** AND CHEATING AT ALL TIME HIGH

• Re: WORST COD
    Restore_Hardcore

Millions of us enjoy the game, HC is solid, always has been.

BMooch1

The HC spawning is an absolute nightmare.. I find it hard to believe they can't put me somewhere that's within 3 seconds of the guy who killed me or the guy I just killed.  They need the old school HC back with spawn delays..

BMooch1

The HC spawning is an absolute nightmare.. I find it hard to believe they can't put me somewhere that's within 3 seconds of the guy who killed me or the guy I just killed.  They need the old school HC back with spawn delays..

myevo8you

Nope, Modding Warfail 3, followed closely by Modding Warfail 2 have been the worst. MW3 is ONLY in the lead due to the lag compensation being totally out of control. MW2 was just a cheaters/hacking/glitching paradise.

Bmac223

I bet you'll buy the next COD and say the same thing.

gdexter

Works ok for me

gdexter

Works OK for me

starbuckfrack

So was MW3 last year, so whats your point ?

cranium2001

Saithe cod. I prefer Norwegian cod.

cranium2001

cranium2001

dweez1988

The only problem I have with the game is the contineud problems it already has.

In terms of options and weapon balancing this is by far the best CoD made to date.

The maps are okay, nothing really special but they're fun enough.

dweez1988

The only problem I have with the game is the contineud problems it already has.

In terms of options and weapon balancing this is by far the best CoD made to date.

The maps are okay, nothing really special but they're fun enough.

dweez1988

Na. The game has it's flaws because of lag and lag compansation just like MW3.

The rest of the game is a lot better.

A lot of options.

Pretty good maps.

Good weapon balancing.

And a ton more pro's

dweez1988

Na. The game has it's flaws because of lag and lag compansation just like MW3.

The rest of the game is a lot better.

A lot of options.

Pretty good maps.

Good weapon balancing.

And a ton more pro's

McZOMBI

I love the game, hate the lag. The actual balance and gameplay are maybe the best in any COD. I don't feel I'm at a disadvantage using any perk set-up or weapons unless I'm using a weapon that is supposed to be a challenge like the KSG or Ballista/iron sights. There are no overpowered killstreaks, no deathstreaks, no second chance, no support streaks, no dominating weapons like the FAMAS. If the lag wasn't an issue I'd say it was near perfect as an online FPS, certainly the best COD.

McZOMBI

I love the game, hate the lag. The actual balance and gameplay are maybe the best in any COD. I don't feel I'm at a disadvantage using any perk set-up or weapons unless I'm using a weapon that is supposed to be a challenge like the KSG or Ballista/iron sights. There are no overpowered killstreaks, no deathstreaks, no second chance, no support streaks, no dominating weapons like the FAMAS. If the lag wasn't an issue I'd say it was near perfect as an online FPS, certainly the best COD.

McZOMBI

SitRepPro

You judge the quality of the game because retards cheat?

banned-again

i rate waw ( mainly because of the cheats and hacking ) the worst cod ive played with mw3 coming a close 2nd

banned-again

i rate waw ( mainly because of the cheats and hacking ) the worst cod ive played with mw3 coming a close 2nd

banned-again

banned-again