1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 54 Replies Latest reply: Apr 25, 2013 7:07 PM by Tacnimin Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Can't Rank up in Black Ops 2 Zombies

Just a little bump.

• 21. Re: Can't Rank up in Black Ops 2 Zombies
    Erijian_Aruseus

Kills: 44780

Downs: 429

Revives: 534

Grenade Kills: 714

Deaths: 256

Y'know, I was stuck just on the basic skull until I had about 30,000 kills, no matter how I did. I just kept playing and ranked up eventually. I never went through the Crossbones Rank, I completely skipped it after a couple of games. Sorry you're having trouble ranking up, but who cares, it's just a game. Players will eventually realize that the rank is rather a lie, as players boosted the Shotgun rank. I think a Lobby Leaderboard is in need, but we'll see how Treyarch approaches our complaints.

P.S. Breaking your disc is a little immature, and a waste of money.

• 22. Re: Can't Rank up in Black Ops 2 Zombies
    Roxasboy21

same here Bengalhood but kinda differnt.Ok so i have been on skull with blue eyes since last year no lie.i have survived 25 rounds in die rise solo and 24 rounds in nuketown solo too. i lost my blue eyes more than 5 times all ready and no matter what i do i cant seem to rank up anymore and now i have a skull with 2 marks on it and i cant rank up no matter what. all i want is form activision to reset my zombie account that why i can restart all over again thats what i want.

• 23. Re: Can't Rank up in Black Ops 2 Zombies
    Roxasboy21

same here Bengalhood but kinda differnt.Ok so i have been on skull with blue eyes since last year no lie.i have survived 25 rounds in die rise solo and 24 rounds in nuketown solo too. i lost my blue eyes more than 5 times all ready and no matter what i do i cant seem to rank up anymore and now i have a skull with 2 marks on it and i cant rank up no matter what. all i want is form activision to reset my zombie account that why i can restart all over again thats what i want.

• 24. Re: Can't Rank up in Black Ops 2 Zombies
    Roxasboy21

• 25. Re: Can't Rank up in Black Ops 2 Zombies
    ZomBossChick

im going to tell u the same thing im telling everyone else the system is screwed the end the whole story right there its screwed ..... no one knows how it works and like u said in the original post you keep seeing them so y the he11 would u post another when u know by seeing the others none are doing any good ??? if u go down the fourms i bet u see at least 5 out of every 15 thats 1/3 of the fourms of people complaining about the same thing over and over ... if u cant rank up start a new account cuz the one you have now is obviously fukd ... smh so sick of reading these fourms and people complaining find something better to complain about the same old stuff seriously gets old ... you would think after 4+ month people would have given up the bit*hing by now obviously not ... sorry to rant if it helps ive had a few really really shitty days .... and just decided to speak my mind .....

• 26. Re: Can't Rank up in Black Ops 2 Zombies
    boybad

Looking at your stats you hardly played the game and dont deserve any better rank, sorry to be blunt but some of us here get over 10k kills in one game without any downs. You need more kills and less downs full stop.

• 27. Re: Can't Rank up in Black Ops 2 Zombies

If you're so sick of reading these forums, stop reading them.  And you think I should start a whole new Xbox live account over this?  Here's something worth being sick of: I'm sick of having a hard time getting into a game because everyone thinks that I'm a punk noob with my single bone while people with far worse stats rank up quickly.  That's something to be sick of.  If you find this issue tiresome, stay out of it.  It's entirely possible that someone hacked my game, or that someone back at Treyarch or Activision is having a big laugh about this.  Don't yap about how tiresome this is if it isn't happening to you.  You don't know what you're talking about.  Stay out of this thread if you don't like it.  What could be simpler than that?

Now quit snapping at me just for the sake of amusing yourself.  If you want me to care about what you have to say, then switch genders.

• 28. Re: Can't Rank up in Black Ops 2 Zombies

It's not often I post in forums, but these posts are annoying me!

I'm no expert, but it's clear from playing for a while that the following is true:

Your rank is affected only by your K:D ratio

The original person of this post claimed that he had:

Kills: 9080

Deaths= 195

Kills 9080/195 = 46.5 Divide your kills by your deaths to find out your rank.

Once this goes above, I think 50, you'll rank up.

I have around 60,000 and 700 deaths.

Mine is currently arround 84.5 and I have the skull with the knife through it. I got it after going above 80.

I guess when I go above 90 I'll get the shotguns.

All these crazy theories about how the ranking system are just that... Crazy. It's all pretty simple.

The tally marks represent the amount of consecutive days you've played. Stop playing a day and you loose a tally mark. The blue eyes are also lost if you stop playing for a day, they are not gained in any other way than playing for more than 5 consecutive days.

Your rank represents nothing other than your K:D ratio.

You people are all so stupid it hurts.

• 29. Re: Can't Rank up in Black Ops 2 Zombies

You're wrong.  I've looked at the leaderboards, and for instance, someone with only 264 kills and 56 downs has the skull.  Someone else with 46 kills and 12 downs has the crossbones.  So your K:D ratio has nothing to do with anything.  I still believe that you rank up when the game damn well feels like it, or you have to glitch to get another emblem.  Your stats clearly have zero effect on it.  Why call people stupid when you're the one who's wrong?