15 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2013 9:11 AM by OBLIVIONOGD RSS

Still more Work to be done.

Treyarch did a awesome job with the PDW & MSMC, You should NOT BE ABLE to shoot a SMG like its a assult rifle or snipe with it FULL AUTO (PDW) or hip fire at long ranges & outgun ppl (MSMC). For ppl comparing and saying MW3 had the MP7, they forget the MP7 was unlocked AT LEVEL 74!!! You get a beast weapon but the tradeoff is it takes a LONG time to get it. The PDW gets unlocked at level 4!!!! Thanks also for fixing that stupid cold blooded/target finder problem, Kids will be aiming right at me & DON'T shoot now cause I don't light up (idiots).

Just afew suggestions for other problems. And for ppl who say dashboarding needs to be addressed ain't gonna happen, Vohn already said so.

1. Tweak spawns - I kill someone & they spawn 2 feet right in front of me where they died!!! Totally unreal & not fair.

2. Fix C4 glitch - Anyone who uses C4 knows what I'm talking about, total crap.

3. No description of enemy Care Package - I'll capture a enemy care package & it shows no description of what it is or if I reroll I still can't see it.

4. PUNISH Boosters - There are so many its ridiculous.  Found my boy doing this and removed ASAP, seen his last 5 games Kd were WAY too high.

• Re: Still more Work to be done.
    xmrythem

LataGeaux wrote:

Just afew suggestions for other problems. And for ppl who say dashboarding needs to be addressed ain't gonna happen, Vohn already said so.

1. Tweak spawns - I kill someone & they spawn 2 feet right in front of me where they died!!! Totally unreal & not fair.

2. Fix C4 glitch - Anyone who uses C4 knows what I'm talking about, total crap.

3. No description of enemy Care Package - I'll capture a enemy care package & it shows no description of what it is or if I reroll I still can't see it.

4. PUNISH Boosters - There are so many its ridiculous.

What did vahn say about dashboarding?

spawns depend on the gametype you play. For CTF, they are always tweaking them.

c4 i'm assuming doesn't kill people when it should? I play hardcore and it works like a dream.

the enemy care package shouldn't show you what it is. Otherwise, what's the thrill or point of trying to get it if it's just a uav. If everyone can see it, then nobody will attempt to steal it.

boosters do get punished.

the little target finder CB fix, didnt/ wont have any impact on my targets, if that little red x showed up, i already saw the enemy before it happend.. makes no difference

AND READY FOR THE GRAND FINALE!!?!?!