23 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2013 10:27 AM by Restore_Hardcore RSS

Adress Lag and Fix

Charis50

Hey Treyarch , if you hear to the Community , Fix lag , that`s all. ok ?

Hear to the Community and not your noob league friends.

• Re: Adress Lag and Fix
    NotablePie

yh a thread with 2 sentences will really pull em over compared to the dozen well structured threads...

Charis50

Treyarch need to wake up , since november Black Ops 2 have still Lag , in not another game i have connection or Lag Comp. problems.

If only 2 sets or not, lag would have sufficed as a heading and text.

I am really pissed.

gdexter

What lag?

Had the game since launch and am yet to experience this phantom lag.

As are the 10 or so other people I regularly game with

xmrythem

i don't have problems with lag

Restore_Hardcore

We all get laggy games. Play HC for a while and see if it's really lag or bad aiming in core. Biggest problem with this game is too much health in core so you get the illusion of lag cause you shot first but died. Maybe the other guy just got better bullet placements. In core you go up against Michael Meyers, HC is more realistic and plays better unless you prefer killing super natural soldiers.

DeadsouL

Actually getting kinda tired of the subject. There are lag issues with the game, there are a chosen few that say there is no issue. Blah blah blah...

Fact, I have seen bad hosts, bad connections that get over compensated, and I have seen myself get lag comp even though I have 50down/5up, making me pretty much unshootable. The netcode is whack...

The only real issue 3arc has to address is the over compensation, thats it. Even if they fix that, there will still be laggy hosts, lag spikes, and just bad match ups. Lag is a part of online gaming, to say it does not exist is simply ignorant. The fact that 3arc has not addressed this issue is why the number of players that have actually stuck around has dropped considerably.

Another fact, fewer players = less people buying dlc. This is bad business 3arc.

Restore_Hardcore

We all get laggy games, just some have decided to Blame every death on it.

DeadsouL

I agree with that. Alot of people do that. I dont mind getting out played. I am far the best player in the world. But it does knee me in the sack when I get out lagged. "The sniper sitting in a window, I sneak up behind him with my silent class, raise the gun, shoot atleast 10 bullets into the back of his head, he spins around and one shot pistol kills me".

I have learned to deal with most of the "lag issues", alot of it is how the server sees what is going on compared to what I actually see. But, there is absolutey nothing I can do about the lag compensated "god mode" lagger that cannot be shot and tilts the scales for the opposing team...

maccabi

DeadsouL wrote:

there are a chosen few that say there is no issue.

This statement in various forms gets bandied about alot on these forums i have yet to ever see anyone say that.

adeadfox

Since Treyarch has gone this long without even acknowledging the lag makes me think they never will. It doesn't mean they aren't trying to fix it, they could be, but even if they do make tweaks to it, they will never tell us about it.

I've noticed big differences in matchmaking since launch but have there been any mentions of matchmaking tweaks in the patch notes? Nope.