7 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2013 4:57 AM by chippNwood RSS

(PS3) I'm looking for a fun, mature clan to join

Hey there.  I'm looking to join a mature clan.  It's not a requirement, but I would be more comfortable with an adul 18+ clan.

My ingame name is ArarielFett.  I'm not an expert player in the slightest, but I do enjoy just having fun and being competitive.

Please let me know if you've got a nice clan!

• Re: (PS3) I'm looking for a fun, mature clan to join
    LTSHiNySiDeZ

MYO Clan

www.myoclan.com

Who we are:

We are a group of 35+ members that love to play BO2 on the PS3! Having fun while owning is what we do and what we want from our members as well.  By working together using strategy, teamwork and skill we are able to take on any challenge and give it our all.  All we ask from our members is that they stay active on our clan website (Which is currently only a temporary board), play a couple times a week and participate in clan ops.  We are also trying to get members to sign up for a chat service that is like AIM, its called Xfire. This is a great way for us to communicate and chat it up while we are not gaming. Our goal is to build long lasting friendships as well as strong teams as we begin to get to know one another better.

We do aim to have to have a more mature clan but we figure that does not just mean age.  This also means how we act in game and on boards.  If someone is 21 but are very immature, well they can find another clan.  If someone is 14 but hold themselves to a higher standard, well then welcome aboard.  Age is but a number, maturity is so much more.

Our Leaders:

Here you can find a list of our current staff:

Founder: Canada109

The founder controls the entire clan. He has the final say in all aspects and can intervin whenever needed.  All Staff members answer to the Founder.

Clan Advisor: xOSHx

The Clan Advisor is the Founders right hand man. He is expected to take on multiple roles and to help out in every aspect. The clan advisor is the 2nd in command.

Division Officer: SuperWhiteTC2 (Spots Open - 0)

A Division Officers job is to oversee which ever game they are appointed to lead. They have full control in all decisions made but must go to the Founder and Advisor with his/her plans before putting them into play. They have a lot of say in who the staff will be within their games. Between the Founder, Advisor and Division Officer the choices of staff for a certain game will be made. They also are expected to help out in every area within the game, recruiting, war and even PR.

Logistics Officer: 1 Spot Open

This postion is very important. The Logistics Officer has to be very organized and be good with list. It is their job to make sure that we have an up to date roster, scrims are kept track of and that we have a list of who has attended practices. This is a job for someone who likes paper work ;).  They are not part of any division in particular so they do hold a higher postion than a War Officer, Recruitment Officer, Public Relations Officer and Tech Officer.

War Officer: eSuoM808 (BO2), CDoll23 (BO2)(Training) (Spots Open - 0) *Exceptions Can be made.

The War Officers job is simple...NOT! They have to setup practices, strategies, scrims and make teams. The War Officer must have great communication skills as well as be organized. This postion can be found in every division.

Recruitment Officer: 1 spot open

This job requires someone who is great with people. They have to be able to read people and know who is a good fit with the clan. They must be active on other sites and in game spending time looking for new members. This postion can be found in every division.

Public Relations Officer: (Spots Open - 1)

Public Relations is a job which requires someone who is active, likes to be active on other sites, social and intelligent. They must be willing to be active on other sites and to be sure people are getting to know the name MYO. Having a twitter, facebook and youtube are a must for this job. This job is one that is not division specified.

Tech Officer: (Spots Open - 2)

A tech officer is not part of any division in particular. They will be working with the Public Relations Officer and the Clan Advisor very closely. The tech officer must have great gfx skills, video skills and coding skills. They are expected to help with any tech needs for the clan.

Chain of Command
    Founder
    l
    Clan Advisor
    l
    Division Officer
    l
    Logistics Officer
    l
    Public Relations Officer
    l
    War Officer-Recruitment Officer
    l
    Tech Officer

*Subject to change

If you wish to know more about our clan or have questions please feel free to visit us at our website:www.myoclan.com or fill out the application here: http://myoclan.com/index.php?topic=8.msg22#new

You can also email our Clan Founder with other inquiries at myogaming1@gmail.com (He goes by CANADA109 - PSN- CANADA109) or the Clan Advisor at xxoshxx@yahoo.com (He goes by xOSHx - PSN- xOSHx)

Thank you for your time!

PS- We are in need of guys who have tech skills. We need someone to take charge of videos and such. If you are intrested let us know!

coreyM

without going into too much detail and making you read too much i just want to say that im apart of a mature (18+) clan of around 25 on the black ops side and around 15 or so on the battlefield side. look us up at http://www.reapersregiment.com or if youd like to play a match with a few of us then let me know. PSN is c317674m.

RMY-CJHOUSTON

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them CJ sent you.

A little more information:

We have game nights where we get together and play public lobbies

We have 3 Battalions

1st Battalion The Americas

2nd Battalion Europe

3rd Battalion Australia

We support both XBOX and PS3 versions of Black Ops 2

We have 400 members within the three Brigades

CoD Brigade (Call of Duty Black Ops2) (7 squads)

BF Brigade (Battlefield 3) (12 Squads)

Mercs Brigade (HALO 4) (2 squads)

What Console ARMY has to offer:

Facebook              

YouTube                 

Online Community

Structure              

Organized

http://f.cl.ly/items/2C3F0C26341l44040n3b/recruit%20black%20ops.png

Posted Image

Bump.

I am still looking.

RllySRSface

How about me?

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/6757709

Come check us out mature MICS, your call man. Good luck!

check out my post and see if you meet the requirements!

http://community.callofduty.com/message/414241966#414241966