27 Replies Latest reply: Mar 14, 2013 4:27 PM by like2nap03 RSS

Treyarch is Listening!!

BlackMetroid95

Here's a video made by Uncle Thunder about the recent 360 patch. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbGtnGEehCw&list=UU-uyvnv84IIzV3G_O4fPYgA&index=1

We should be getting this soon, i hope. But, I think this is awesome that Treyarch is listening more! The Target Finder is nerfed. The PDW-57 is nerfed. I hate how the MSMC is nerfed, but you cant win everything. Thoughts?

• Re: Treyarch is Listening!!
    nintendon't

Now they just need to fix TDM and buff footsteps to make BO2 perfect.

BlackMetroid95

Yup, increase the score to 125, and make footsteps louder (or decrease ambient noise) and this game would be amazing.

like2nap03

nintendon\'t wrote:

Now they just need to fix TDM and buff footsteps to make BO2 perfect.

I mean to ask you about that.  What do you think of the footsteps? ATU said they buffed them.  I feel like I can hear them much better now.  Of course I would love for them to be louder, but with Awareness on I can actually hear them now.  Ran it on all my classes.  With and without dead silence.  Tested it on all maps.  I can notice a difference.  What about you?

And yes.  INCREASE THE TDM SCORE PER KILL!!!!!!!!!  Oh man then the game would be so perfect.  Edit:  Except for the lag. 

M4GNUM

I can hear them better now on HCTDM. Not as loud as past games, but that's probably on purpose. I'd be for a slight buff though.

I would love for 3A to give us stats on the percentage use of scorestreaks. I've never seen anyone use one higher than a stealth chopper unless they got it in a care package. Given that, I'd say buff the kill points as well (including HCTDM).

like2nap03

Same here.  I've never seen anyone earn a swarm or Warship I think it is.  I have seen a swarm when I joined a lobby late, but I've never seen someone earn one.  There's only been a few times where I've gotten enough kills to earn more than a Stealth chopper but I didn't have anything higher equipped and I Just ended up getting another stealth chopper.  This was in TDM of course.  Sure ain't easy.  I mean I hardly ever see sentry guns.  Even a hellstorm missle is kinda rare.  It happens, but not often.  Usually it's UAV and Hunter Killer drones. 

That's why I don't run with EMPs or launchers in TDM.  Hardly anyone gets enough kills for me to need them to take something out.  I have my anti scorestreak class that I will switch to in the event that someone gets a VTOL, Stealth chopper, or sentry gun.  I'll even kill myself to get to that class just to take out their equipment faster.  I don't mind dying once if it keeps them from getting 6 kills with a sentry gun.  I'm a team player like that.

nintendon't

The footsteps are still very inconsistent. Like the other day I was on the second floor of the building on Standoff and heard some guys walking outside downstairs, so I go to confront them and BAM a knifer comes out of nowhere like a ninja and kills me without a single footstep sound. He wasn't wearing Dead Silence in the killcam either.

How can I hear the guys outside a floor beneath me but not a guy turning into a doorway right in front of me? =/

Ramsay1999

Yessss finally they nerfed the PDW and MSMC those guns took no skill what so ever to use

RAGEmajichands

this aint the 360, expect us to be ignored. were third class console plebians that should be happy with any bone we get thrown.

BobbyMcGee

Msmc should not have been nerfed. Compared to the skorp or pdw it actually takes skill to be good with. I didn't notice too much of a range dif with the silencer equipped after patch but this recoil buff might really bug me. And honestly not many others seem to use it compared to the other smg's so why nerf it?

like2nap03

BobbyMcGee wrote:

Msmc should not have been nerfed. Compared to the skorp or pdw it actually takes skill to be good with. I didn't notice too much of a range dif with the silencer equipped after patch but this recoil buff might really bug me. And honestly not many others seem to use it compared to the other smg's so why nerf it?

Yeah I don't get that either.  It doesn't outgun the other SMGs.  At least it doesn't feel like it does.  I feel like I'm at a disadvantage when I use it.  Always have.

T-boss

tried it its a PDW with lower clips. do to the lower clips everyone uses the PDW instead because you can spray more wiht it.

but at this point balance changes will come very slowly =/

The PDV nerfed ok.. but I rly don't understand why they nerfed the MSMC?!

Waddup_

I'm guessing eventually they'll nerf them all.

hey couldn't do it all at once would'v e made a stink....

So they're trying to wean folks off slowly....

Maybe then they'll go to pistols....grin

nintendon't

The MSMC is almost the same gun as the PDW except with less ammo and more range.

like2nap03

nintendon\'t wrote:

The MSMC is almost the same gun as the PDW except with less ammo and more range.

lol sure doesn't feel like it.  Maybe it's because of the lack of ammo.  I noticed it had a better range score but I still couldn't do much with it.  Then again I never really tried to shoot targets at range with it since the wiimote was fixed.  It's hard enough to aim at a distance even with the controls now. It was a nightmare before.

Clofairy

The nerf the SMGs every patch ;_;

like2nap03

Treyarch is listening and now so am I...listening to the lovely sound of footsteps.