1 593 594 595 596 597 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 5,940. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    3barconspiracy

ChestSplittah wrote:

I'm glad that Teanah, Candy, G IH A IN ID II, came and passed the time with us. They actually collected data, and inserted it in-game, as they saw fit. We all should appreciate that.

well i hope it wil help in future
    but i think there have to be somethign wrong in general
    because no matter how u look at it or what u will blame (lag comp., buffer bloat, quality of connection, Xbox MS matchmaking, lagswitchers, splitscreeners, aliens, Obama etc.), there s something very weird meeting players from Russia, Japan, UK, Norway, Canada, Mexico, Colombia etc when u re playing in California and people who shouldnt be in lobby based on location, arent motivated to leave game, but they re motivated to stay and even get benefits from it
    i noticed this in MW3 and also in BF3, where u can find 300 and higher ping european players on US servers going 50-1 and more because of client side based hit detection

also consoles have ancient hardware, so i hope we will see some improvement with new Xbox and PS, heck new PS have better HW than my PC! O_o

• 5,941. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

westsidesteve wrote:

HA!

Would be nice, but with the track record IW has this game hasn't been a thought to them since MAY/JUNE,  at least.

Umm. Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me

• 5,942. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

3barconspiracy wrote:

i have question for Tina or Ghandi or anybody else from IW
    are u guys planning to add new game modes or anything to MW3?

What kind of game mode are you hoping for? We're up for suggestions!

• 5,943. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

I'll insert a choice. My son, nephews, myself and various others would battle it out on any map in MW2, with nothing but shotguns. It's fast paced, isn't over ridden with kill streaks. Remove Assassin as a perk useable.

By the way.. How have you been Teanah?

• 5,944. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    maccabi

teanah wrote:

3barconspiracy wrote:

a good selection of hardcore modes without richochet

also scoreboard WITH objectives listed

and if you really really reallllllllly want to make the cod community happy,,

add a competitive mode we actually want ... ability to invite another clan/ equal sized party to a match with a simple ladder leaderboard with NO restrictions based so we can play the game as it was made to be played.

oh and if you decide to adopt the 2 round system for dom, please for the love of all things fair make it x number of mins or 100 points to end the round,and then x number of mins or 1st too 200 points to win

while the 3arc idea works in practice it makes it next to impossible to win a match if you start the next round behind as theres never enough time left to get the lead back

• 5,945. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

maccabi wrote:

teanah wrote:

3barconspiracy wrote:

add a competitive mode we actually want ... ability to invite another clan/ equal sized party to a match with a simple ladder leaderboard with NO restrictions based so we can play the game as it was made to be played.

oh and if you decide to adopt the 2 round system for dom, please for the love of all things fair make it x number of mins or 100 points to end the round,and then x number of mins or 1st too 200 points to win

while the 3arc idea works in practice it makes it next to impossible to win a match if you start the next round behind as theres never enough time left to get the lead back

-I highly doubt we'd ever see a hardcore mode without ricochet--- I'd just kill everyone non-stop =[

-No restrictions? We'd have to handle the party size at the least because of spawns; we don't want people "spawn camping" now do we? =]

-Not sure if we have plans to change Dom, but I like the points you  made about it.

Ultimately, we have the most flexibility adding or removing game types in Face Off, and adding/removing the community playlists.

• 5,946. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

ChestSplittah wrote:

I'll insert a choice. My son, nephews, myself and various others would battle it out on any map in MW2, with nothing but shotguns. It's fast paced, isn't over ridden with kill streaks. Remove Assassin as a perk useable.

By the way.. How have you been Teanah?

MW2 map? We have TERMINAL (*edited-- sorry don't know where my head was at) in MW3... do you usually play private matches?

I'm good! Just keeping busy and active. What about you? Playing Black Ops 2?

• 5,947. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    maccabi

teanah wrote:

maccabi wrote:

teanah wrote:

3barconspiracy wrote:

-I highly doubt we'd ever see a hardcore mode without ricochet--- I'd just kill everyone non-stop =[

-No restrictions? We'd have to handle the party size at the least because of spawns; we don't want people "spawn camping" now do we? =]

-Not sure if we have plans to change Dom, but I like the points you  made about it.

Ultimately, we have the most flexibility adding or removing game types in Face Off, and adding/removing the community playlists.

My post was more along the lines of less than subtle hints for a future games ideas board

• 5,948. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

I wish I could post a gif of a not-so-attractive wink back

• 5,949. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

I have about 6 days played so far on it. I'm doing fairly well besides battling these horrible headaches and sinus problems.

Terminal would be a good map (we would play that alot, we called that Sky Marshall), We would play alot of the smaller maps due to not having to deal with the long runs back to action.