1 2 3 4 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Mar 21, 2013 12:41 AM by spkTKay Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 10. Re: Racist Emblems
    SitRepPro

I came across a clan in CTF that had that but with teddy bears recieving the man juice.  If I allowed communications I would have sent them a message winding them up that it they have a teddy bear fetish.  Damn, I should get a new PC and connect up my PVR and get some trolltage.

• 11. Re: Racist Emblems

Dude, I'm LMFAO right now cause of one of the replies in this thread.

Anyways... Who cares? Report and move on. You're not going to change everyone's point of view. I wish I could convince some retards when they had a lag advantage or show some campers how they have no self respect, but I can't.

Allowing them to troll you is what they want. Don't give them the satisfaction.

• 12. Re: Racist Emblems
    brsox

They need to add a "mute" button for emblems. This way people could choose to never see an offensive emblem again.

• 13. Re: Racist Emblems
    deadmaggot6

Freedom of speech, report and move on. Cant always be the thought police.

• 14. Re: Racist Emblems
    nicedrewishfela

Report them and move on. I just see them as the sign of a feeble mind.

Remember there are a lot more of us out here than there are enforcers. Justice may take a while.

• 15. Re: Racist Emblems
    r8edtripx

myevo8you wrote:

I have personally seen quite a few people loose their entire gamertag and anything associated with it over sexist/racist/illegal drug emblems.

How did you personally see quite a few people lose their entire gamertag?

I'm really asking.

Is there a way to keep tabs on people? Or did you do a search on Elite for their gamertag and it just didn't come up any more? (not to be trusted. My brother used to come up on an Elite search and now he doesn't. ...but his account is stil up and running perfectly.)

Do you personally know quite a few people who lost their gamertag because of their emblem?

• 16. Re: Racist Emblems
    myevo8you

I watch the XBOX banned forums daily, and have for about 3 years. After reporting people (I go into recent players and the really bad ones I write their gamertags down), and if I see a gamertag that looks familiar I check and see if it was on I reported. Also that there are a BUNCH that I don't know whether or not are ones I reported because on the forums they sometimes don't list their gamertags with the "Why was XXXXXXXXX gamertag banned". There are a LOT of ones banned for "user created content" and there are only a small number of games that have that feature.

• 17. Re: Racist Emblems
    account6

seems like they took away alot of symbols from the last BO and just put in more ways to make dicks and what not lol

• 18. Re: Racist Emblems
    belly120

i hate them and report them on site, along with boosters, cheaters and abusive players

• 19. Re: Racist Emblems
    wtcwarrior

Man you guys are a bunch of crybabys! Wahhhh report report! Why? Cuz you find something offensive? You play a game where your mission is to KILL and your gonna cry about emblems?! Grow up. They don't care about the emblems, its not that big of a deal, your 20+ and crying bout someone with a "Racist" emblem? smh. go play Halo

1 2 3 4 Previous Next