5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2013 5:40 PM by deadriser365 RSS

a little help with waw

deadriser365

i know that we are all up to date black ops 2 and iv got it on the ps3 and have even got revolution but im here to ask about call of duty world at war on the pc if anyone can remember this game i would be most appriciated if you do i would like to ask you a little question about the patches im pritty sure i downloaded v.1.1 from gamershell but i dont know how to tell the difference between when i dont have the patch or patches and when i do and im not even that sure how to get them im very confused because with the new cods i dont think you have to patch them as much as you do with waw plz tell me howto do it plz im dying to know i want someone to respond straight away plz well once you have read this thank you

• Re: a little help with waw
    Ai-Silentshot

okay what you need to do is this :

You download all the patches from 1.0 to 1.7 ( there is no 1.3, 1.2 upgrades to 1.4 )

Just let em all launch and be sure to choose the right game location. When you have installed all the patches, your done

codblackice

Discussions surrounding another title is considered off topic. You post was moved to the appropriate sub-forum.

-Ice

deadriser365

hey dude i have allready download a patch called v1.1 im pritty sureand i tried downloading the v1.4 and it went succesfully but when i tried to extract v1.4 on winrar it said that you have to download v1.2 before you download this patch what do i do now

deadriser365

hey dude i have allready download a patch called v1.1 im pritty sureand i tried downloading the v1.4 and it went succesfully but when i tried to extract v1.4 on winrar it said that you have to download v1.2 before you download this patch what do i do now

deadriser365