6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2013 6:41 AM by phxs72 RSS

Peacekeeper during clan ops

monkeylord

Charging around on the clan ops I noticed the peacekeeper lying on the floor, I didn't bother with the DLC so I was kinda surprised to see it as i've read on here the playlists are seperated so those with the DLC only play against others with the DLC and vice versa but it looks like during ops the lists are re-merged.

Anywho over a couple of rounds I grabbed the new SMG off the floor and feel it's safe to say there's a new king of the SMGs the peacekeeper works across all ranges from hip-fired close up to long range if they just sold the SMG as a stand alone i'd definitely buy it.

Chucked in some silenced executioner which is another gun that is much better than credited and one of thoese rounds you get dropped in 20 points down and manage to claw it back although C4 is a great help purely for it's controllable detonation

• Re: Peacekeeper during clan ops

If you didnt download the revolution map pack then you wont be able to have a peacekeeper in your custom classes, but you can pick it up from the ground, (read that somewhere i think i was watching one of the trailers for the revolution map pack )

iEXTERMINATED

yes u can pick it up but of course u wont have the atts. u would like on it

monkeylord

xDelta_TySKIE_z wrote:

If you didnt download the revolution map pack then you wont be able to have a peacekeeper in your custom classes, but you can pick it up from the ground, (read that somewhere i think i was watching one of the trailers for the revolution map pack )

I just thought that people with it wouldn't be able to play in the same list as those without due to the map situation. If you can disable the maps I may actually buy the DLC

WhyNoName

They may be in a party that all members do not have the DLC, but, the gun dlc is something everyone has, but only those who purchased have it "activated."

So, they may be playing with other people that do not have DLC, but they can see it and use it.  Players with the PK in a class playing in games with non-dlc people.  I think that is probably what is going on.

I've got the DLC.

The PK is a great gun. P{erfect for DLC, not OP or UP. I'm using it right now to get it gold camo and max prestige but as soon as it is done I'll be back to the MSMC.

It's great fun and it's nice to have such a unique weapon but it is definitely not the best SMG IMO.

phxs72

It's a good gun.  I don't know about it being king of the SMGs but it's definitely good.  If you do decide to purchase the DLC, there is a Revolution option which is just the DLC maps but it's laggy.  However, they rolled out the DLC maps into the normal playlists and there it plays pretty much like the old maps do as far as lag is concerned.  Very different from what it was like in MW3.  The weighting on the DLC is pretty good as well in the normal playlist.  So you will see all of them without having to resort to the Revolution playlist.