4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 3, 2013 8:05 PM by Funtcugget RSS

Toughness

How the **** do people play without this perk and do well? I was recently doing the camo challenges for the Peacekeeper to get it diamond, And I forgot how difficult it was to get kills without toughness. Also anyone know any good perk/attachment setups for a Peacekeeper rushing class?

• Re: Toughness
    Debacker91

Silencer , extend clip , rapid fire. This works for me verry good ! You don't gonna get a better rushing setup as this.

For perks

perk 1 , your choise

perk 2 toughness !

perk 3 your choise

I stopped using toughness awhile ago, then started again, then stopped again. Doesn't seem to make much difference with the MP7. I think the slower weapons need it more because they need every shot to count.

theroc23

Toughness is the only perk that I absolutely could not live without, primarily because I use the AN94 and the flinch is truly massive without it.

WhyNoName

Toughness for some weapons is an absolute must.  The slower fire weapons need it because you are likely being shot at and hit while you are shooting in a lot of situations.  The flinch on the slower fire weapon class will basically leave you dead versus the faster shooting guns you run up against.  Some classes, toughness is a waste of a slot.